我就是这么说的
That's exactly what I said.
我感觉牙很不舒服
My teeth just, they felt weird.
然后我一碰就掉了
And I touched them, and they just they fell out.
他昨天有点发烧 但我知道这是怎么回事
He was a little warm last night but this, I don't know.
好 你…没事的
Okay, all right. Well you-- you're okay.
我感觉不像没事
I don't feel okay.
(第五章 大结局)
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
除了你掉牙这件事
Besides your teeth falling out, I mean.
这算哪门子问题 他显然生病了
What kind of question is that? He's obviously sick.
我没生病 妈妈 只是牙掉了
I'm not sick, Mom. My teeth just fell out.
也许是因为被虫咬了 我不知道
Maybe it was the bug that bit me. I don't know.
什么虫子
What bug?
昨天在树林里我被虫子咬了
A bug bit me yesterday in the woods.
肯定是这个原因
That must be it, then.
可能只是虱子或者莱姆病 我见过更奇怪的症状
Probably just a tick, Lyme disease. I've seen stranger symptoms.
比这还奇怪
Stranger than this?
他需要去急诊室
He needs to go to the emergency room.
我们得去医院
We need to go to the hospital.
去不了 高速公路是出城的唯一通道
We can't. The expressway's the only way out of town.
再说 如果路都被堵了 那么也没人能帮我们
Besides, if the roads are jammed, no one would be there to help us anyway.
我们得想想办法 阿奇需要看医生
Well, we have to do something. Archie needs to see a doctor.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe this is happening.
我们去我承包商的家 他家离这里不远
We'll go to my contractor's house. He's not that far from here.
你说看见他在囤货
You said you saw him stocking up on supplies?
丹尼肯定会做好一切准备
If I know Danny, he's prepared for anything.
他可能储备了有用的东西
He might have something useful.
抗生素 药物
Antibiotics, medicine.
丹尼会知道该怎么做
Danny'll know what to do.
嘿
Hey.
我向你保证 我会帮你儿子的
I promise you, I'll get your son some help.
罗丝呢
Where's Rose?
我找不到她
I couldn't find her.
什么 什么意思
What? What does that mean?
我找遍了整栋房♥子 她不在这里
I looked all over the house. She's not here.
也不在后院
She's not in the backyard. -I'll look downstairs.
我去楼下看看 她可能只是在探索房♥子
She's probably exploring the house.
她可能在外面玩 我去找她
She might be playing outside. I'll look out for her.
我都找了 但你们再找找也无妨
I looked there but feel free to check again.
我不懂 她去哪里了 她肯定在这附近
I don't understand. Where is she? She has to be here somewhere.
她不在 我说了我全都找遍了 但她不在
No, she's not! I'm telling you, I have looked everywhere and she's not here.
她应该在车♥库♥里 -我已经找过了
Well, she should be in the garage. -I already looked in the garage.
那你还有哪里没找过 克雷
Okay. Where the fuck haven't you looked, Clay?
她不在下面
She's not down there.
这太荒唐了 那她在哪里
Okay, this is insane. Where is she?
她不在外面
She wasn't outside,
但我想她可能骑走了 车♥库♥里一辆自行车
but I think she may have taken one of the bikes from the garage.
骑走一辆自行车 她会去哪里
Took one of the bikes? Where would she go?
你知道你妹妹可能在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where your sister might be, bud?
我不知道 我们昨天去了小屋那里…
I don't know. Um, we were out by the shed yesterday, so--
小屋 什么小屋
The shed? What shed?
就是…小屋
The-- the shed.
她看到一群鹿 想去找找 所以可能在那里 我不知道
Um, she-- she saw some deer and she wanted to go look for them.
好 我现在就去
So maybe there. I don't know. -Okay, I'm going.
阿奇 你没事吧
Archie, you all right?
你还好吗…
Are you all right
他急需帮助
He needs help now.
好 有我呢
Yeah, okay. Okay, I got you.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 这样不安全
No, it's not safe.
你和阿曼达待在这里 找到罗丝
Stay here with Amanda. Find Rose.
不要 搞什么 你不能把我一人丢在这里
No. What? You can't leave me here by myself.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
爸爸 我们说好的 你不能把我一人丢在这里
Dad, we talked about this. You cannot leave me here by myself.
他病了 露丝 没看到吗
He's sick, don't you see that?
爸爸 你再也不会回来了
Dad, you will never come back.
你没看到现在事有异常吗 异常就在眼下
Don't you see that something is happening? It is happening right now.
不管是什么 阿奇已经中招了 我们也即将中招
Whatever it is, it's happening to Archie, it's happening to all of us.
你不能走 外面的世界可能要灭亡了
You can't leave. The world could be ending out there.
所以我希望你留下
That's why I want you here.
把你的手♥机♥拿出来
Take out your phone.
快点 拿出来
Come on, take it out.
定个时间 一小时
Set a timer, one hour.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
不行的
It won't work.
能行
It won't work out.
一定能行 没其他选择
It will, there's no choice.
听着 我会在计时结束前回来找你
Look, I'll be back for you before this goes off.
你只有一小时 你答应我的
One hour. That's what you get. You've promised.
罗丝 罗丝
Rose? Rose!
罗丝…
Rosie! Rose!
这是一场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
这简直是一场恶梦
This is a goddamn nightmare.
罗丝会去哪里 她为什么要离开
Where would Rose have gone? Why would she leave?
她说她不想再等了 什么意思
She said she was done waiting. What did she mean?
我们还是回家等我爸爸回来吧
What if we just went back to the house and we waited for my dad to get back?
然后呢
And then what?
他会找到罗丝吗
He'll find Rose?
我不知道 但他会帮我们的
I don't know, but he will help us.
我只想知道这是怎么一回事
I just want to know what the fuck is happening.
我想知道计划是什么
I want to know what the fuck is the plan.
我想知道我们能找到我的孩子 然后坐进你们那辆死贵的车
I want to know that we can find my kid and then get in your fucking expensive car
开到真正的医院 找一名医生
and drive to an actual hospital, find a doctor who will tell me
他会告诉我 我的孩子没事 我们都会没事
that my baby is okay, that we're all gonna be okay,
然后我们就都能各回各家了
and then we can just all go back to our house.
如果那无法实现呢
What if that's not possible?
我想离开这里 离开你 离开这一劫难
I want to get the fuck away from here, and you, and whatever is happening.
我们所有人都难逃此劫
It's happening to all of us.
我知道我们所有人都难逃此劫
I know that it is happening to all of us!
别冲我吼
Stop yelling at me!
你不在乎
You don't care.
你不在乎我在这里
You don't care that I'm here.
我妈妈可能已经尸沉大海
And my mom is probably at the bottom of some ocean.
我生命中没有其他人了
I don't have anyone else in my life.
他们是我唯一的归宿 你明白吗
I have nothing to go home to but them. Do you understand that?
我比任何时候都更需要妈妈
And I need my mom more than ever.
而我可能再也见不到她了
And I will probably never see her again.
我在乎 真的
I care, I do.
我不知道我还能怎么办 但我很在乎
I don't know what I'm supposed to do about that, but I do care.
你为什么要这样子
Why are you like this?
你一直这么愤怒 能有什么好处
What do you get out of being so angry all the time?
日复一日 我的工作… 我工作的全部就是
Every day, all day, my job-- my whole job is to…
要足够了解人们 这样我就知道如何欺骗他们
…understand people well enough so that I know how to lie to them,
这样我就能卖♥♥给他们 并不真正想要的东西
so I can sell them things they don't really want.
如此研究人类的时候
And when you study people like that,
就能看到人类是如何对待彼此的…
when you really see the way they treat each other, well…
你懂的
You're no dummy.
他们不假思索地做出这样的事情
You see what they do, and they do it without even thinking about it.
我对你和你♥爸♥爸也是这样 我甚至都不知道为什么
Fuck. I did it to you and your dad, and I don't even really know why.
我们彼此伤害
We fuck each other over
一直如此 浑然不觉
all the time, without even realizing it.
我们把地球上所有的生物都毁了
We fuck every living thing on this planet over and think it'll be fine
还以为用纸吸管和点散养鸡就没事了
because we use paper straws and order the free range chicken.
我想最恶心的是 在我们内心深处 我们知道我们骗不了任何人
And the sick thing is, I think deep down we know we're not fooling anyone.
我想我们知道自己活在谎言中
I think we know we're living a lie.
人人皆在自欺欺人
An agreed upon mass delusion
让自己不断忽视人类到底有多糟糕
to help us ignore and keep ignoring how awful we really are.
你的大部分所做所说 我都不认同 但是…
I'm not down with most of the things that you do and say, but…
这是我们都认同的道理
…this is the part of the Venn diagram where we overlap.
我同意你刚才说的一切
I agree with everything you just said.
但无论人们有多么糟糕…
电影精选列表