Would you prefer to return to the impoverished state you were in
你原来那穷困潦倒的州去
before I graciously took your daughter as my wife?
不 摄政王
No, Minister.
你将会见证这次返回 之后 不管多久
You will oversee the eviction. After that, and for as long as it takes,
我都会盯着雷顿的
I want eyes upon Raiden every minute of the day.
如果他决定发动攻击 我们能够有所准备
When he decides to strike, we will be ready.
长官
Sir!
我们能让这种事发生吗
Are we going to let this happen?
-不打我们就不走 -是的
-We won't leave without a fight! -Yeah!
每个人都收拾好东西离开
Everyone must pack their things and leave.
宫殿的守卫已经在路上了
Palace guard is already on its way.
我们就这样被人扫地出门
We're simply to be thrown out into the street with nothing?
我们怎么才能够支持自己呢
How are we supposed to support ourselves?
长官 就我们的理解 你什么都不让我们做吗
Commander, are we to understand that you would have us do nothing?
我们的长官死了
Our master is dead.
我不再是你们的长官
I'm no longer your commander.
从现在开始 你们要效忠的 只有自己
From now on, you owe allegiance to no one but yourselves.
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们被流放了
you are disavowed.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
这些人失去了家园
These people are losing their home.
你必须尊重他们
You will treat them with respect.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要在这里喝一杯 跟我的朋友来一轮
I'll have a drink here! Round for my friends.
一年后
就这样 这根本不够我们用的
That's all of it? Well, it's barely enough to meet our expenses.
今晚我们要进城里 花天酒地一番
Tonight we'll treat ourselves to a good meal in the city.
这对你有好处
It will do you good.
好吧 我这就去
All right. Well, I'll be on my way.
到市场去的路上已经 车水马龙
The roads into the market will already be busy.
你看到了吗
Did you see?
你父亲给我的个人标记
Your father gave me my own brand.
太好了 他从来没有那么快让人出师呢
That's wonderful. He's never taken to an apprentice so quickly.
我希望早日别再说你是我徒弟 而是我的儿子呢
And I hope soon to stop saying "apprentice" and start saying son.
现在加上你的标记 我们要开始了
Now add your mark. We have to be going.
等他们把马掌弄好 我们就要开始做地板了
Once they have done installing the panels, we will continue with the floors.
好的
Yes, sir.
在这片地方再也找不到这样的短刀
Cannot find a dagger like this anywhere in the land.
请接受我的敬意
Token of my deep respect.
像你的支持一样 使我们国家振兴的力量
Support such as yours is how our nation grows in strength.
你要求减税的呼声 我会传达的
You can be certain your request for tax relief will be heard.
十分感谢 摄政王
Thank you, Minister.
-快好了吗 -是的
-Are you almost done? -Yes.
如果我有这样的技术
Perhaps my body would have the strength to rid itself of this memento
也许我能够凭借自己的力量来 把这个消除
if I had a physician of real skill.
我用的是正确的治疗方法
I have followed the proper treatment.
好像有什么东西在阻止 伤口愈合
Something seems to prevent the wound from closing.
这就是你的解释
Is that what you offer as an explanation?
有什么东西
"Something"?
滚出去
Get out!
你为什么要把仆人赶出去
Why did you send a servant away?
你在开会的时候不允许人 打扰
You do not allow for interruptions when in conference.
你考虑过那个仆人是用来
Did you consider that the servant is required
试毒的吗
to taste everything she brings me for the threat of poisoning?
没有 还是你完全知道你
No? Or perhaps you were fully aware...
-就是这么无知 -当然不是
-and you feigned ignorance. -Of course not.
就因为你是我的妻子 我就要相信你说的话吗
And I'm expected to take your word simply because you're my wife?
茶水要凉了
The tea's getting cold.
显示这茶没有毒
It appears the tea is not poisoned.
这门怎么样
How is the gate coming along?
铁门能够阻挡一支军队
This iron gate is capable of holding back an entire army.
也许吧 要等到安装好后
Perhaps, once it is installed,
我们可以减少一些 你从你岳父那里 要来的兵力
we could release some of the extra guards on loan from your father-in-law.
因为这要支付额外的军饷
Providing for them has brought us outside the parameters of our budget.
费用不是问题
The cost will not be an issue.
现在建筑已经超支五倍了 证明了我的预计
The cost of the pavilion now stands at five times the approved estimate.
没有金叶
Without the gold leaf...
跟我预计的一样
As stimulating as your accounts of my accounting are,
我需要跟我的指挥官单独谈谈
I need a word in private with my commander.
你有什么消息告诉我
What news have you for me?
-都一样 -他的手下呢
-More of the same. -And his men?
分散了 在寻找工作机会
Scattered about. Finding employment where they can.
-他跟他们有联♥系♥吗 -没有
-Has he had any contact with them? -No.
但是他还在首都
And yet he still remains in the capital.
我们不分日夜都派人盯着他
We have eyes upon him every moment of the day and night.
他有耐心 但是他的一举一动 骗不了我
He's patient. But his act doesn't fool me.
也骗不了你
Nor should it you.
刺♥激♥他
Prod him.
看看他在隐藏着什么
Find out what he's hiding.
请跟我来 看看谁来了
Please follow me. Look who is here.
-上尉 -大家请坐
-Lieutenant. -Please sit, everyone.
-再给我们拿点喝的来 -加百利
-Bring us some more to drink. -Gabriel.
你觉得我的房♥子怎么样
So, what do you say about my establishment?
-当然 非常合适你 -天作之合
-Certainly it is a good fit for you. -A perfect fit.
你呢 你是怎么维生的
And you, how are you keeping yourselves?
我给一个富商打鱼
I'm managing the fishing boats of a wealthy merchant.
加百利也为他们工作
Gabriel is working for them also.
所以你身上有股味道
That would explain your distinctive fragrance.
也是我老婆让我一个人在这里的原因
And the reason my wife allows me to remain here alone.
没别的女人愿意碰我
No other woman will touch me.
也许毫无补偿
Perhaps without compensation.
-给你半价 -不用 谢谢
-Half price for you. -No, thank you.
我接受
I will accept that offer.
一旦你开始为自己的酒 付钱
Once you begin paying for your drinks,
我会认为我也要给别人 算这个折扣
I will consider extending my discounts to others.
先生们 为你们能赚到钱
Gentlemen, to your prosperity.
-你们会比我更出色 -借您吉言
-That way you will further increase mine. -Hear, hear.
干杯
Cheers.
你呢 金
And you, Jim?
我要等我能做事的时候才做事
I work when I can.
也许码头有工作 要我帮你问问吗
Maybe there's some work at the harbor. Should I inquire?
不用 那样的工作不适合我
No. Such... such a labor's not for me.
在你的穷困潦倒跟她的 满身鱼腥味之间
Between your poverty and his smell,
我一定坐在首都最孤独的两个人 中间
I must be sitting with the two loneliest men in the capital.
确实如此 我们是最孤独的人
Indeed, we're the two loneliest men.
他现在大部分时间都在这里
He spends most of his days here now.
你是在说 他走上老路了
Thought you told me he had fallen back to his old ways,
我觉得很难相信
I find it hard to believe.
他今晚的行为比平时好多了
He appears to be better than usual tonight.
-我该走了 -拜托 别指望他
-I must be going. -Please, do not leave on account of him.
他的到来令我恶心
It sickens me to be in his presence.
上尉 上尉
Lieutenant. Lieutenant!
你去哪
Where you going?
过来跟我喝一杯
Come and have a drink with me.
我不再是你的上尉了
I'm no longer your lieutenant.
雷顿 醒醒啊
Raiden, wake up.
来 喝吧
Here, drink this.
我们送你回家吧
Let us get you home.
我没事
I'm fine.
-让我帮你吧 你还不能走 -我不需要你帮我
-Let me help. You can barely walk. -I don't need your help.
我一个人能行
I'm fine.
你是找不到逼我跟能干的人
You will not find anyone better than me
来教你儿子挥剑的
to teach your son how to wield a sword.
我请你了
I gave you my offer.
现在我没发现还有别人 欣赏你的能力
And I don't see anyone else here bidding on your talents.
你接受我的邀请了吗 因为我没时间浪费
So do you accept my offer? 'Cause I have no more time to waste.
好 祝你儿子好运 他会需要的
Yeah, good luck with your son. He's gonna need it.
然后我看到他从盖扎·莫特家 的前门出来了
And then I saw him coming out of Gezza Mott's front gates.
怎么会 盖扎·莫特不允许进入他家里的
How? He would have never been allowed within the Minister's walls.
他现在一幅打金匠的样子 有了全新的身份
He's working as a metal worker's apprentice and has an entirely new identity.
我很怀疑广场周围的其他人
I questioned others in the square about him.