在漫长和黑暗的中世纪大战期间
During the long, dark period of the Great Wars,
一群精英士兵脱颖而出
an elite class of soldier rose from battle.
他们坚不可摧的骑士道很简单
Their unbreakable code was simple...
心存高贵 勇气过人
possess a noble heart of courage,
品行端正 忠于主子
right conduct, and absolute devotion to one's master.
经过多年的厮杀 帝国得以诞生
From out of those years of bloodshed, an empire would emerge.
联合不同肤色
Its power would assimilate persons of every color,
不同教义和信仰之人
creed, and faith.
这种毫无争议的规矩 侵蚀了伟大骑士的传统
This uncontested rule eroded the traditions of the great knights,
但并非全部
but not for all.
缴械不杀
Lay down your swords, you may walk free.
最后的骑士
在下乃皇上钦差的使者 请巴托勋爵接旨
I'm the official envoy of the Emperor. I carry a message for Lord Bartok.
欢迎大驾光临 我来接旨吧
I welcome you to the castle. I will take the message.
圣旨是下给你主公的
The message is for you master.
谁想见我主公 就得先过我这关
Anyone who wishes to speak with my master must first speak with me.
你觉得圣上的谕旨 家臣能接吗
Do you believe that the words of the Emperor are fit for a mere retainer?
毫无疑问 你的傲慢...已经影响到各诸侯
I have no doubt that your arrogance is effective in other houses.
因此 我是不能原谅的
Therefore, it is a mistake I am willing to forgive.
小喽啰 报上名来
What is your name, foot soldier?
相信圣上本人会
I'm certain that the Emperor himself
很想知道 谁对他的特使如此仁慈
would want to know who has been so charitable toward his envoy.
从一开始你就该先...自报家门
An introduction would have been the right place for you to start.
在下乃第七军团指挥官雷顿
I am Commander Raiden of the Seventh Rank.
久仰大名
Your name is well known to me.
请原谅我的放肆
Forgive my presumption.
主公
My Lord.
圣旨直接来自京城吗
This comes directly from the capital?
我亲眼看到圣上打上封印
Sealed before my eyes by the Emperor himself.
好吧
Very well.
我受京城之命 去见摄政王盖扎·莫特
I am ordered to the capital to meet with Minister Gezza Mott
以审核新的章程和税政
to review new protocols and duties.
真是笑话
This is a farce!
新的章程就是要我在会面时行贿
The new protocol is the bribe expected of me at that meeting,
不是为别的 就是为了他的一己之利
and for no other reason than to remain in his good favor.
摄政王的影响力越来越大
This minister's influence has grown considerably since your last term.
他是第一内阁的热门人选
He is favored to succeed as First Council.
我才不会忍♥受此等贿赂
I will not tolerate this kind of bribery,
就算我再有钱也不会
either in my own pocket or in my capital.
-你怎么想 -我听您的 主公
-What are your thoughts? -I follow you, My Lord.
你什么时候也开始说假话了
Since when do you speak anything but truth?
想到什么就说什么
Say what you think.
如果您真的讨厌这种腐♥败♥作风的话
Well, if it's truly the injustice of corruption which upsets you,
也许在您上任之前
then perhaps you might have been so passionately moved to act
早就被废掉了
before you arrived in your own court.
此话怎讲
What exactly do you mean by that?
我觉得最好还是验证一下
I mean that it would be prudent to examine
这是不是面子的问题
if this is simply a matter of pride.
不是面子的问题 而是尊严的问题
It's not a matter of pride, it's a question of dignity.
-这么说您拒绝进贡 -我拒绝勒索
-So you will refuse the duty. -I refuse the extortion!
主公 京城腐♥败♥已经不是什么新鲜事了
My Lord, corruption within the capital is nothing new.
实行新的税政又有什么区别
How is this different from any other absurd new tax?
公然索贿的人
When a man like that can demand a bribe out in the open,
简直有恃无恐
with no fear of recourse,
这次我们有难了
we're headed for a dangerous time.
怎么
What?
你以为我坚持的是 消失已久的理想
You think I hold on to an idealism that no longer exists?
也许吧
Perhaps.
-主公 -我没事
-Sir? -I'm fine.
-我叫太医来吧 -他来看过了
-Let me call the physician. -He's examined me.
什么时候 他怎么说的
When? What did he say?
不许你告诉她们俩
You will not speak of this to them.
哦 我的美女们回来了
My beautiful ones return.
今天学习如何
And how did your studies go today?
莉莉的音乐老师说 她是进步最大的学生
Lilly's music instructor has said that she's the most advanced student.
-那当然了 -我觉得他夸大其词了
-Of course she is. -I think he's exaggerating.
我觉得他是慧眼识珠
And I think he's an astute judge of talent.
我正要准备给他提薪呢
Either that or he's prepared to request a raise in his wages.
现在为我演奏一曲吧
Now, will you play something for me?
好
Good.
实战的时候可不会像现在那样 一对一
Not all confrontations will be one-on-one as now practice sessions.
我没注意到还有这样的训练
I was not aware we were practicing such a scenario.
在实战中 敌人可不会提前打招呼
There are never warnings in battle.
不是所有敌人都会像我们这样 信守骑士道
Not all adversaries will adhere to the warrior's code as we do.
必须时刻保持警惕
You must always be on alert.
我们必须做好准备 马上出发
We must begin preparations to leave immediately.
朝廷命令我们进京
We've been summoned to the capital.
中队长 我能加入护航队吗
Lieutenant, will I be joining the convoy?
那得由指挥官来定夺
That is the Commander's decision.
长官 可是我已经做好准备了
With all respect, sir, I believe I'm ready.
如果指挥官都是盲从别人的话
If the Commander made decisions based on what others believed about themselves,
那就会有一半的人能成为我
half these men would have my position.
集♥合♥队伍 准备出发
Gather the men to prepare for our journey!
吓我一跳
You startled me.
你站在那里多久了
How long have you been standing there?
半天了
Hours.
你的幽默比不上你的鬼祟
Your humor is not on par with your stealth.
这太不公平了 你居然拿来欺负你妻子
It is an unfair advantage to use your skills upon your wife.
相信我 是你在欺负我
Trust me, it is you who has the advantage over me.
怎么个欺负法
And what might that be?
听说特使到了
I heard the official messengers had arrived.
应该没带来什么好消息
I take it they didn't carry good news.
何出此言
Why do you say that?
你能在我跟前隐形 但就是骗不了我
You may be able to hide your presence from me, but not your thoughts.
朝廷诏我们进京
We are summoned to the capital.
不是说要到开春吗
I thought you were not expected until the turn of the season.
-是新任摄政王要求的 -出于什么目的
-It is a request from our new minister. -For what purpose?
今晚不值得为它扫兴
Nothing worth disturbing our evening for.
你是说你不想谈
You mean you do not wish to discuss it.
不 我是说我就要离开你了
No, I mean I will soon be apart from you
我能想到许多更好的主意
and I can think of many better things
来打发这点时间
to occupy our time with.
嗯
Mmm
我被你这种逻辑打败了
It's difficult to argue with that logic.
跟我来
Come with me.
我曾祖父是凶猛的勇士
My great-grandfather, a ferocious warrior.
虽然不怎么讨人喜欢 但是诸侯国
Not well-liked, but he was responsible for expanding our lands
能有今天 他功不可没
into the province it is today.
我父亲
My father...
更是在大战期间 捍卫了这片土地
he alone was responsible for protecting these lands during the Great War.
如果能见到他的话 你会十分荣幸的
You would've taken pleasure in knowing him.
这是我儿子
My son.
我没有继承人
I have no heir.
我将会是第十代 也最后一代 葬在这里的人
I will be the tenth and last generation buried here.
三十年前的今天
30 years ago this month,
我不顾大家的反对
and against all counsel,
把你带到我家里来
it was idealism that led me to invite you into my home.
你当时是个心灵空虚的年轻人 终日借酒浇愁
A young man with an empty soul, muddied by drink,
跟他路过的坟墓一样漆黑
and as dark as the graves of those who crossed his path.
但我怀着理想的信念
But it was idealism that saw through all of that
终于看到眼前的你
to the man I see before me.
现在你给我的忠告 比我自己的还好
Now you give me better advice than I give myself.
等我不久于人世
When I have departed this world,
这片土地就交给你了
these lands will be in your care.
-主公 -你将继承我的家姓
-My Lord. -My name will be yours to uphold.
您的宝剑是要传给后人的 我只不过是您的仆人
But your sword is to be passed to an heir. I am merely your retainer.
你就是继承我遗愿的后人
You are the heir to my spirit.
我对你的信任是你争取来的 而不是继承的
Our bond has been earned, not inherited.
-不 主公 -接剑
-No, sir... -Take the sword.
-注意安全 -必须的
-You be safe. -Of course.
保重 娘子