但他们没杀成 不是吗?
Well, they missed, didn't they?
我们官方对外解释 是燃气爆♥炸♥
They put it down as a gas explosion.
我每天都能看到煤气灶
Every day I see them gas fires.
他们很明显 蓄意谋杀 这是犯罪的
That's attempted murder, that's against the law.
别跟我讲♥法♥律
Don't you talk to me about the law.
你这个贼 你是个贼
You're a thief.
你们的计划太轻率了
Look, Becker, this thing is just too pat.
你们明白保险箱是在纳粹手里
You know where the safe is.
你们是叫我去送死的
You lead me to this Mata Hari.
你们的情报肯定是使♥馆♥的卧底提供的 对吗?
That information can only come from one source.
有了他 要我♥干♥吗?
You got a man inside. You don't need me.
我们是有个卧底
We had a man inside.
但被杀死了 对吧?
They killed him, right?
如果真那么简单 我就让我老婆去做了
If it was gonna be easy, I'd get my misses to do it.
锁对于贼 是没用的
I guess locks are pretty useless around thieves.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我想让你跟我走
I want you to come with me.
出什么事儿了 尼克?
What happened, Nick?
我在这儿完了 莎拉 我都完了
I'm finished here, Sarah.It's all over.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
不会回头吗?
You won't look back?
我不回头
I'll try not to.
巴黎
Paris.
米兰
Milan.
罗马
Rome.
—威尼斯 —伊斯坦布尔
- Venice. - Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔?不 不
Istanbul? No, no.
真的能这么容易就走吗?
Is it really this easy?
我带上了最重要的东西
All the really important things are going with me.
嗯 说得好
Hmm. I like that.
为什么吃我的鸡?
Why do you always do that?
—我喜欢? -你总是吃我的东西
- Do what? - You always eat my food.
因为你的好吃
I like it better.
如果你为什么不点鸡呢?
Well, if you wanted the chicken, why didn't you order it?
-我想吃牛肉 -你已经点了牛肉了
- I wanted the veal. - You ordered the veal.
所以 我才能吃俩样
This way I can have both.
巴克斯顿 就要到了 10分钟以后就到
Ladies and gentlemen, Buxton in ten minutes.
我们会及时赶到巴黎 吃晚餐的
We'll be in Paris in time for dinner.
嗯 巴黎 我要饕餮吃一大堆东西
Mmm, Paris. I'm gonna eat like a pig.
可能不行了
Maybe not.
真令人吃惊
I'm impressed.
早该想到的
You're meant to be.
莎拉 这是贝克探长
Oh, Sarah, this is Inspector Becker,
他的事情 我已经跟你说过了
about whom I told you so many wonderful things.
我要作个小演讲
I'm gonna make a speech.
有三件事 可能发生在你身上
Now, three things can happen to you, boy.
三件事 对我来说 都是好事儿
All of 'em are good for me.
第一 你拿到钻石
One, you go in there and get the diamonds,
我得到上级的嘉奖 拍拍肩膀
and I get a pat on the back
因为我完成了别人不能完成的任务
for a job the boys upstairs couldn't do.
第二 你进去德国使♥馆♥ 被杀了
Two, you go in there, and they kill ya.
我觉得很好
I'd rather like that.
第三 你不去使♥馆♥
Three, you don't go in there,
我抓你坐牢 判刑20年
and I put you away for 20 to life.
你在牢笼里终老
And you'll grow old in a cage.
我觉得很适合你.
And I'd really like that.
对你来说 只有一件好事儿—去拿钻石
The only good thing for you is to get the diamonds.
今天是星期一
Today is Monday.
钻石在星期三到
The diamonds arrive on Wednesday.
如果到了周五 钻石还没到我手里的话
If they're not in my hand by Friday,
你任凭我处置 就这样
you're my meat.
过来 亲
Come on, darling.
见到你们 总是很愉快
Always a pleasure, gentlemen.
这趟火车回到伦敦之前 你们别想下车
Oh, don't even think of gettin' off this train
你要注意了
until it gets back to London.
贝克 你对朋友总是没有信心
Oh, Becker,you don't have any faith in people.
这样可不太好
It's a very unattractive trait.
你真的恨他吗 为什么?
You really hate him.Why?
他是个贼
He's a thief.
贼不只他一个
There are a lot of thieves.
你干什么呢 布雷兹?嗯?
What are you, Breeze? Huh?
(美国)联邦调查局的吧?
F.B.I.?
我是什么?我是个警♥察♥
Now what's that? I'm a copper.
这差事不好当
There's nothing easy in me, nothing.
我不饶恕人
I don't forgive,
也不忘记别人的过失
and I don't forget.
以前的拉西特 是个贼
Pretty boy there was a thief yesterday.
他现在还是贼
He's a thief now.
他将来还将继续作贼
And he will surely be a thief tomorrow.
但不是在我的地方 而要去其他地方
But not here. Not on my badge.
我们协商好了的
We made a deal with him.
别孩子气了 布雷兹
Oh, don't be a child, Breeze.
德国人99%会杀了他的
Twenty to one, the Germans'll kill him in there.
可能吧
That's possible.
但如果他活着出来了 完成他的任务了
But if he gets out and lives up to his part of the deal.
你还是要抓他去坐牢吗?
You're gonna put him in jail anyway, aren't ya?
我当然了
Of course I will.
他就该去坐牢
That's where he belongs.
卖♥♥报了
Paper!
卖♥♥报了
Anyone wanna buy a paper!
卖♥♥报了
Paper!
哦 完美 难以置信
Oh, perfect. Unbelievable.
把这该死的车弄开
Get the damn thing outta the way.
弄开!快点儿
Hey, in me own time, mate!
干什么?你们?
All right, all right.
嘿 别挡我的路
Hey, get outta my way.
那个混♥蛋♥去哪儿了?
Where'd that bastard go anyway?
-没有 —在这边
- That way. - That way.
新鲜的鱼
Fresh fish.
尼克 消息传开了
Nick, the word's out.
贝克(侦探)那个家伙在找你的麻烦
The hard man's got something on you.
我知道 我不是还到你这儿来了么
Yeah. Well, Becker's tried before. I'm still here.
我刚才是说 警♥察♥在通缉你
I'm just sayin' the word is you're hot.
哦
Would, uh,
1千万美元的钻石 会给我解决麻烦吗?
$10 million in diamonds cool me down?
1千万美元吗?
Dollars?
那可不好脱手啊
That's a tough load to move.
你每美元得15美分
I couldn't do better than 15 cents on the dollar.
每个人都想分一杯羹
Well, everyone else wants a piece of me,
你当然也不例外?
why should you be any different?
钻石没有镶嵌过 还没有主人
Look, the stones are unset. They're untraceable.
不容易被认出
There's no owners.
要打仗了 钻石比金子值钱
When war comes, they'll be worth more than gold
也好携带
and easier to move.
(提成)60美分.
(提成)20美分.
(提成)40美分
成交
Deal.
尽快拿到钱
Keep the money close.
明天或者后天交货
It's gonna be tomorrow or the next day.
我来会很快
I'll be coming fast.
我不会停下喝茶的
I won't be stopping for tea.
你为什么不回柏林?
Why don't you go back to Berlin?
你要住多久? <我>
- How long is your stay? - Next.
弗雷迪 别傻了
Freddie, don't be silly.
我保证 就一小会儿
It won't be much longer, I promise.
不 我要回家
No, I wanna go home.
如果你乖点儿 我就给你买♥♥巧克力冰淇淋
If you be a good boy, I'll buy you chocolate ice cream afterwards.
我不要冰淇淋
I don't want one.
你向往德国文化吗 拉西特先生?
Are you an admirer of German culture, Mr. Lassiter?
迈克斯 我们那儿的人
Well, where I come from, Max,
我们喜欢轻松一点儿的东西