我想你喝多了吧
I think you've had enough.
我不在乎你怎么想 随便吧
I'm not terribly interested in what you think.
你谁都不在乎
Ha. You're not interested in what anyone thinks,
-包括我们所有的朋友 -所有?啊?
- including all our friends. - All?
我给了你很多东西
I've given you a great deal.
希望你能够表现好一点儿
I expect better behavior from you.
你娶了我 又不是买♥♥下我 弗雷迪
Marriage didn't buy me, Freddie,
只是租用而已 对不起 我要睡了
it merely rented me. I'm going to bed.
把你的手伸给我 我要把它们放在保险柜里
Let me have your things. I wanna put them in the safe.
顺便说一下
And by the way,
如果你坚持 要在舞会上对年轻人蹭来蹭去
if you insist upon pawing young men at parties,
那至少别这么张扬 啊?
at least do it in private.
我问过他了 他不会来了
I asked him.He wouldn't come.
过来帮帮我 解开裙子
Come and help me out of my dress.
啊哈 等一下 我要先放好你的东西
In a minute. I want to put your things away.
我把香烟放在楼下了
I left my cigarettes downstairs.
看在上帝的份上 海伦
For christ's sake, Helen.
马上我就来
In a minute.
我先把你的东西放好
Let me put your things away.
哦 亲
Oh, please, darling.
哦 在这儿
Freddie poo-poos.
哦 我的天哪 你为什么会这样
Goddamn it.
香烟!
Cigarettes!
我早该听我妹妹的话
I should have listened to my sister.
大珠宝 派对 深夜
Big jewels, parties, late nights.
真见鬼 你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
香烟拿来了
I have your cigarettes.
现在我们可以去睡觉了吗?海伦?
Now may we go to bed?
啊 谢谢 亲
Thank you, sweetheart.
你不想去楼下 看会儿书么?亲爱的?
Why don't you go downstairs and read for a while?
看书?我都累坏了
Read? I'm exhausted.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
那好吧 我要去洗个澡
Well, I'm gonna take a bath.
要洗个该死的澡
I could've used a bloody bath.
伯蒂家装了新式的中♥央♥暖气
Bertie's got that new-fangled central heating in.
让你拼命流汗
Makes you sweat like a bloody pig.
我实在是受不了
Don't know how he got his knighthood.
你不知道
The head of every party.
他是怎么受封的骑士吧
Spends all his time with that Cambridge crowd.
每个子儿 都是继承的
Like Melanco or Melinsky.
和那些剑桥人鬼混
What's his name?
该死的布尔什维克
Pro star. Pro bloody Bolshevik.
该死的希♥特♥勒♥
Pro bloody Schickelgruber.
什么都听 除了英格兰
Pro everything except England.
不知道张伯伦在搞什么鬼
I don't know what the hell Neville's playing.
可爱的范妮·亚当斯(俚语:什么也没有 1867年一起谋杀案的受害者 她的尸体被切成碎块扔进了威河 关于这起谋杀的歌♥谣把她描述为“甜美的”
Sweet Fanny Adams.
我们的时代和平吗?
Peace in our time. Ha!
他把奥地利给了纳粹 给他们捷克斯洛伐克
He's given them Austria,given them Czechoslovakia.
我要洗个澡了 亲
I'm just gonna run a hot bath.
我出门溜达一道
Good night, darling.
晚上好 拉西特先生
Good evening, Mr. Lassiter.
你好
Hello.
-来杯香槟 —谢谢你 哈利
- Good evening, Mr. Lassiter. - Thanks, Harry.
你好 尼克
Hello, Nick.
不 不 不 路易斯真痛快啊
No, no, no. General Louis is sure to win.
加伦托可不是这样训练的
Not the way Galento has been training.
嘿 你训练得不错啊
Hey, you've been training a lot.
你听说路易斯赢了比赛吗?
Hey, did you hear that Louis won the fight?
<我>——噢 是的 - Louis在第三回合把他击倒了
- Oh, yes. - Louis knocked him out in the third round.
我可以吗?组长?
May I, Commander?
啊!对不起 抢舞伴是美式的习惯
Ah! I'm sorry, cutting in, as you'd call it, is an American habit, old boy.
英格兰不兴这一套
I'm afraid it's not done over here.
-我可以再请求一次吗? -不可以
- Shall we try again? - I really don't think so.
说你要干吗?然后就走
Would you kindly say whatever it is you want to say and leave?
我们回家
Let's go home.
—哦? -她没告诉你吗?
- What? - Oh, she didn't tell you?
这位女士是我太太
This lady happens to be my wife.
哦 天哪
Oh, for God's sake.
你要是再不走的话 我就要赶你走了
Look, if you don't leave immediately, I shall have you removed.
没关系 我理解 她对制♥服♥情有独钟
Oh, it's all right.I understand. She has a weakness for uniforms.
她的父亲是位海军上将
Her father was an admiral.
你的幽默和你的举止一样呆板
Sir, your humor is as tasteless as your manners.
到这边来
You come this way.
求求你了 我们还是文明一点儿 好吗?
Please, why don't we at least be civilized about this.
这只需要几分钟
It will only take a few moments.
请
Please.
好吧
As you wish.
—我道歉 —你应该的
- I apologize. - You should.
你迟到了一个小时 我很担心你
You're an hour late. I was worried about you.
-玩得开心吗 莎拉? -他挺不错的
- Are you having fun, Sarah? - Oh, he was a nice man.
他邀请我周末去德文郡玩儿
He invited me to Devon for the weekend.
我被诱惑了
I was tempted.
那我来得正好
Looks like I got here just in time.
还好吧 我肚子呢
Barely. I'm starving.
-英国佬没喂饱你吗? —吃醋了?
- Wouldn't England feed you? - Jealous?
—我嫉妒 —嗯!
- Envious. - Hmm! Good.
我想 我还是喜欢你
You know, I think I like you better.
你知道该怎么和一个站了整晚的舞娘跳舞
You're the only man around who knows how to dance
和一个整晚都站着的舞者
with a dancer who's been on her feet all evening.
我会在角落里 要一张桌子
I'll get a table at the corner
让人烤一整只小红牛 都给你吃
and have them roast you a small ox.
我们还是别等他们烤了
Let's not wait for it. Let's go home.
-我还以为你不饿了 -我们可以在床上吃
- I thought you were hungry. - We can eat in bed.
-我只有一个要求 —那是什么?
- I only have one request. - What's that?
给我留一杯咖啡.
That you leave me one cup of coffee.
啊…哦 腰子
Ah... oh, kidneys.
你知道
You know,
总有一天 你会又肥又壮
one of these days,you're gonna end up big and fat.
可能会丰满
Voluptuous, maybe,
但不是肥婆
never fat.
你被打得像个踢足球的
God, you're more beat up than a soccer player.
-我的工作比足球还要苦
- I have a tougher profession.
-我让你变成一个新的女人
- Turn over.I'm gonna make a new woman out of you.
哦 我等不及了
Oh, I can hardly wait.
(广播)天气预报
This weather forecast--
哦!别这么用力!好吗?
oh! Not so hard!
拉西特 上车
In the car, Lassiter.
啊!
Ugh!
排成一队 隔开点儿
Carry it on.Straighten yourself up. And you. Come on.
-我想是4号♥ —没错
- I think it's number four. - Absolutely.
肯定是4号♥
Yes, I'm-I'm quite sure.
请尽管讲出来
Speak up if you would, sir.
是的 就是他 就是那个人
Yes. That's him. That's the man.
好吧
Good.
像(演员1♥8♥9♥5年5月6日-1926年8月23日)鲁道夫·瓦伦蒂诺的家伙留下
All right,Rudolph Valentino stays.
其他人 走吧
Everybody else, get out.
走 走
Out. Out.
快点
Come on, get moving.
你知道这是干吗么?
Do you know what it is?
陷害
It's a frame.
对了 是陷害
That's right, it's a frame.
指纹 证人
Fingerprints, witnesses,
拘捕官的证词
the testimony of the arresting officer.
还有一支枪
Even a gun.
你知道 我们觉得 有枪是很严重的问题 拉西特
And you know how we feel about guns, Lassiter.
你会被判20年到终身监禁
You're facing 20 to life. I wanted you to see it so you'd be sure.
我犯了什么罪?
What did I do?
我还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
这是布雷兹先生
Well, this is Mr. Breeze.
他会解释的
He'll explain.