他叫它
He called it.
这说明 他们连你也知道了
I'm afraid that would indicate that they knew about both of you.
—可能吧 —可能?
- Maybe. - Maybe?
我的天哪 只是可能
Maybe, my ass.
布雷兹先生
Mr. Breeze,
贝克侦探从现在开始 接管这个案子
-Inspector Becker will be handling this case from now on. - What?
这对身份高的人 可能太混乱了
It's gettin' too messy for the aristocracy.
是刀伤 或者是锥子
It's a knife. Maybe stiletto.
—伤口很窄 —嗯
- Thin anyway. - Hmm.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
我们会用我们的办法
Now we do it the hard way.
来办案子
My way.
击倒
Break up! Break up!
太精彩了
This is wonderful.
别推!回到你的角落去!
Stop pushing! Back to your corners!
别推!
Stop pushing!
住手!
Break it up!
别打了 好吗?
Let me at him, okay?!
起来
Get up.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
女士们先生们 我们的冠军!
Ladies and gentlemen, our winner!
我全身都是血
Hey, I got blood all over me.
尼基!哈哈!
Nicky! Ha, ha!
嘿 见到你 可真高兴啊!
Hey, good to see ya!
希望你下注了 啊?
Oh, yeah, hope you had a couple of quid down, right?
伙计 千万别下你对手的注
I never bet against you, Sweeney.
你的拳手是最棒的
Your fighter looked good tonight.
只有枪 才能对付真正的拳击手
Oh, you'd have to carry a gun to stop a real fighter. Well, he's good for this kind of thing. He can take the pain.
这位女士 今晚想见他一下
The, uh, lady would like to rent him for the rest of the night.
你现在干这个?
You're doing that now?
这是帮朋友的忙而已
It's a favor for a friend.
她很腼腆
She's shy.
哦 是的 我看得出来
Oh, yeah, I can see that from here.
我不认为他会使她快活的
Well, I don't think he'd do her much good.
出了拳击场 他没那么勇猛
He's a bit lighter on his feet out of the ring,
他喜欢男的
if you get my meaning.
别开玩笑了
You're kidding.
我的朋友想看看他 是怎样享受痛苦的
Well...I think she's more interested in the way he takes pain.
我还是觉得 不太合适
Yeah, well, I still don't think so.
对不起 尼基
Sorry, Nicky.
不关我的事 没什么 再见
No skin off me. See you, sweeney.
他说“不行”
He said "no".
那你带我回家
Then, you take me home.
这会很不方便
It would be inconvenient.
是吗?
Would it?
没事儿 是麦克斯
It's all right.It's just Max.
求你了
Please.
哎哟
Ouch.
不管你的情人是谁
Just something to let whoever she is
让她知道 有人要把你抢走
know there's someone else in the hunt.
像你这样的男人 肯定有很多情人
Men like you always have lovers.
这使你很有魅力 是么?
It's one of the things that make you interesting.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
但别叫我等得太久了
But don't make me wait long.
我可受不了再流血
I couldn't stand the blood loss.
你可以先吃块牛排
Eat a steak first.
事情不像你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
哦 什么?
Oh, really?
—没什么事发生 -要是没什么的话
- Nothing happened. - Then explain to me, Nick,
会弄得全身都是口红印儿吗?
how'd you get lipstick all over yourself if nothing happened?
我不听谎话 尼克
I won't be lied to, Nick.
什么都可以 除了谎言
Anything else, but no lies.
我要是说谎的话 会告诉你的
Look, if I lie to ya, I'll tell ya.
告诉你 才是正确的
It'd be the honest thing to do.
那你还有什么好说的?
Do you have anything else to say?
没有 因为我觉得自己很傻B
No, because I'm beginning to feel stupid.
如果我做错了事的话 我会告诉你的
See, if I were guilty, we'd be having the same conversation,
但我和别的女人在一起 绝不会快乐的
but I woulda had a better time.
-祝你快乐 尼克 -别这样 莎拉
- Enjoy yourself, Nick. - Come on, Sarah.
等一下 好吗?请等一下!莎拉
Sarah, wait a minute, will ya? Please!
对不起 你不明白
I'm sorry. You don't understand.
你不可能明白
You can't understand.
我被陷害了 我要去坐牢 知道么?
I'm being framed. I'm going to jail.
你想吓我吗?
Are you trying to scare me?
不 你听我说
No. Look,
这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但苏格兰场警♥察♥局 要我去偷钻石
but Scotland Yard wants me to steal $10 million in diamonds,
要不然的话 他们就抓我去坐牢
or they're gonna put me in jail.
他们不能这么做 法律不允许
But they can't make you do that. There are laws.
法律是为守法的人制定的
Laws are for law-abiding citizens.
我们可以逃走 去罗马、去巴黎 任何地方
We could run. Rome, paris, anywhere.
莎拉 我不能逃跑
Sarah, I can't.
还有什么别的选择吗?
But what other choice is there?
难道去偷钻石?
To steal them?
尼克 你去哪儿我都会跟着你
Nick, I'll go anywhere on this earth with you.
现在就得走
But it has to be now, I mean it.
别让我做一件我做不到的事情 好吗?
Sarah, don't ask me to deliver on something I can't.
你是说 你不想走 是吗?
What you mean is that you won't.
天啊 我知道了
God, I know you.
你在梦想作大买♥♥卖♥♥
You have dreams of the big one.
是别人发的牌 我只是在玩儿牌
Someone else dealt the cards, Sarah. I'm just playing 'em out.
尼克 你就快要把我输掉了
Well you're holding a losing hand now, Nick.
再见
Goodbye.
你觉得 这让我想起了什么?
You know what this reminds me of?
我们这样坐在这里
Us sittin' here like this.
(美国)禁酒时期
Prohibition days.
-造酒卖♥♥的时候? -是的
- The hijacks, huh? - Yeah.
在纽约城外 坐在乡间小路上 .
Sittin' up there on those country roads outside of New York.
等那些荷兰人 从加拿大运酒过来
Waitin' for those dumb Dutchmen bringin' their loads in from Canada, huh?
记得吗?
Remember that?
是的 那时我还年轻 觉得这很有意思
Yeah. I was still young enough to think it was fun.
嗯 很意思
Yeah, it was fun.
我们都等了一个小时了
Hey, Nick, you know, we've been here about an hour.
这个联邦调查局的家伙 怎么这么重要?
What's so important about this F.B.I. Guy?
耐心点儿 我来跟他谈谈?
Look, just be patient, will ya? I gotta talk to him.
布雷兹 还有哪些信息 他没有告诉我
Breeze still has a few holes to fill in.
给我一支烟
Give me one of those, will ya?
我以为你戒了
I thought you quit smokin'.
我戒了
I did.
来了!
Hello!
看来他遇到了什么麻烦了吗
What have we got?
-来者不善 —我知道
- Don't look friendly. - I know.
<我>嘘
Psst.
嘘!
Psst!
谢谢你 拉西特
Thanks, Lassiter.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
我真该让他 把你们杀了
I should've let 'em kill ya.
你欠他一个人情
You're one up on him, kid.
别指望他再救你了
I wouldn't count on him doin' that again.
你来我家? 你敢来我家!
My home? My bloody home!
你不要到一个体面的人家里来
You scum!You don't come to a man's home.
天哪 约翰!
John. John!
要我叫人来么?亲爱的?
Shall I ring someone?
不
No.
去做早餐 这儿...
Go finish your breakfast, Mary.
没你的事儿
It's all right.
来吧
Come on.
我不干了 贝克(探长) 从现在起
I'm gettin' out, Becker, right now.
我说了才算
You get out when I say.
听着 他们想杀了布雷兹
Look, they tried to kill Breeze.