我们……我们在一起调查谋杀案。
We... we're working on a murder together.
——哦?-是的,我在这里待了一整晚。
- Oh? - Yeah, I stayed here all night.
——哦?-是的,它…这比回家安全多了。
- Oh? - Yes, it... It was safer than going home.
我不怀疑。
I don't doubt it.
他总是那样打鼾吗?
Does he always snore like that?
我是他的秘书。
I am his secretary.
他的未婚妻。
His fiancee.
不,不是那边,楼上。
No, not that way, upstairs.
摩根先生。哦,摩根先生。
Mr. Morgan. Oh, Mr. Morgan.
请醒醒。
Please wake up.
但你得醒醒了。摩根先生。
Oh, but you've got to wake up. Mr. Morgan.
哦。
Oh.
摩根先生现在不在家。
Mr. Morgan ain't home just now.
我很抱歉。我不能让你进来。
I'm sorry. I can't let you in.
但没有摩根先生的允许我不能让任何人进来。
But I ain't supposed to let anyone in without Mr. Morgan's permission.
年轻人,我不想和你争论,我是纽约办事处的哈斯克尔。
Young man, I don't care to argue with you, I am Haskell of the New York office.
我要求进去。
I demand admission.
摩根先生吗?
Mr. Morgan?
摩根先生吗?
Mr. Morgan?
哦,你在这儿。
Oh, there you are.
为什么是你,你…她在哪里?
Why you, you... Where is she?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
打呼不会给你带来任何好处。
Snoring won't get you anyplace.
来,来,来。她在哪里?
Come, come, come. Where is she?
-谁在哪儿?-柯林斯小姐在哪儿?
- Where's who? - Where's Miss Collins?
哦,柯林斯小姐。哦,她……
Oh, Miss Collins. Oh, she...
你为什么觉得她在这里?
What makes you think she's here?
她不在酒店。
She's not at her hotel.
她不在玛莎阿姨家,而你在…——啊哈。——什么?
She's not at her Aunt Martha's and you are... - Aha. - What?
我说:“啊哈。”
I said, "Aha."
摩根先生,你为什么要在沙发上过夜,除非…等等,我可以解释一切。
Mr. Morgan, why did you spend the night on this couch, unless... Wait a minute, I can explain everything.
-那是卧室,对吧?-是的,但是…你想让我相信她不在里面吗?
- That's a bedroom, isn't it? - Yes, but... And you expect me to believe that she's not in there?
是的,不,我的意思是…我还是把一切都告诉你吧。我是……
Yes, no, I mean... Look, I might as well tell you everything. I was...
早上好,亲爱的。
Good morning, darling.
我的秘书,弗莱彻女士。
My secretary, Ms. Fletcher.
-你好!-你好!
- How do you do? - How do you do?
-你的秘书?-我们工作到很晚。
- Your secretary? - We worked late.
哦?嗯哼。是的。好吧,我要走了。
Oh? Mm-hmm. Yes. Well, I'll be running along.
哦,你的秘书,当然,我理解。
Oh, your secretary, of course, I understand.
是的。我就是这样认识哈斯克尔太太的。
Yes. That's how I met Mrs. Haskell.
我是她的秘书。
I was her secretary.
-摩根先生不在。-好吧,再见。
- Mr. Morgan ain't in. - Well, goodbye.
让开,伙计。
Step aside, bud.
但没有摩根先生的允许我不能让任何人进来。
But I ain't supposed to let anybody in without Mr. Morgan's permission.
嘿,你,你认识这个吗?
Hey, you, do you recognize this?
昨晚在马戏团俱乐部发现的。
It was found in the Circus Club last night.
-是的,那是我的外套。-就是他。
- Yes, that's my coat. - That's the man.
-你为什么…-你被捕了。
- Why you... - You're under arrest.
-为什么?-涉嫌谋杀。
- For what? - Suspicion of murder.
等待。
Wait.
那太荒唐了。
That's ridiculous.
早上好,柯林斯小姐。
Good morning, Miss Collins.
摩根先生没有杀桑德斯先生,我可以证明。
Mr. Morgan did not kill Mr. Saunders and I can prove it.
-我给你看看拖鞋。-你刚掉了一个。
- I'll show you the slippers. - You just dropped one.
哦,不是那些,乔赛亚·韦林的血迹斑斑的拖鞋会证明…他们在哪里?
Oh, not those, Josiah Waring's bloodstained slippers that will prove... Where are they?
先生,你在找一双又脏又旧的拖鞋吗?
Looking for a pair of dirty old slippers, sir?
是的,麦克斯韦。
Yes, Maxwell.
注意到有什么不同吗?
Notice anything different?
真是费了不少力气啊。
Sure took a lot of elbow grease.
好。
Good.
-很好。-什么很好?
- Very good. - What's very good?
-我们在监狱里-好吗?
- That we're in jail. - That's good?
当然,警♥察♥终于感兴趣了。
Of course, at last the police are interested.
嗯哼。我会说他们感兴趣。
Mm-hmm. I'll say they're interested.
纽约州起诉韦恩·摩根。
The state of New York versus Wayne Morgan.
你知道我因为谋杀被捕了吗?
Do you realize that I'm under arrest for murder?
——嗯。这是我计划的一部分。-你的一部分…你不打算问问是什么计划吗?
- Hm. Part of my plan. - Part of your... Aren't you gonna ask what plan?
-我不敢。-很简单。
- I'm afraid to. - It's very simple.
你只需要告诉警♥察♥是你杀了桑德斯。
All you have to do is tell the police that you murdered Saunders.
他们会放了我,让真正的凶手猝不及防我就能在他们给你定罪之前抓到他。好吗?
They'll let me go, that will put the real murderer off guard and I'll be able to trap him before they convict you. Well?
不,我不能让你冒这个险。
No, I couldn't let you take that chance.
但是,摩根先生,这能解决整个案子。
Oh, but, Mr. Morgan, it would solve the whole case.
你贸易。
Trade you.
就像你的一本书。你知道,最后一章。
It's like one of your books. You know, the last chapter.
-我喜欢。-真的?
- I like that. - You do?
最后一章,结束,结束。
The last chapter, the end, the finish.
罗杰,罗杰冷酷地笑着,因为他知道他必须死,勇敢地死。
Roger, Roger smiled grimly, for he knew he must die, die bravely.
为一桩他从未犯过的谋杀案而死。
Die for a murder which he never committed.
这是美妙的。
That's wonderful.
突然,他想到了她。
And then suddenly, he thought of her.
-关于她?- - - - - -…-你叫什么名字?——尼基。
- Of her? - Of... - What's your name? - Nikki.
突然,他想到了妮基。
And suddenly, he thought of Nikki.
那个美丽的女孩在不知不觉中,引诱他走向死亡。
Of the beautiful girl who had all unconsciously, lured him to his death.
然后他明白了。
And then he knew.
他知道,不管发生了什么……是吗?
He knew that, in spite of everything... Yes?
尽管她做了那么多……是吗?
In spite of all she'd done... Yes?
给你,柯林斯小姐。
There you are, Miss Collins.
我简直不敢相信,简直不敢相信。
Oh, I can't believe it, I simply can't believe it.
没想到HG的女儿会住进大房♥子里。
To think that a daughter of HG would wind up in the big house.
这不是大房♥子,哈斯克尔先生,更像是他们在纽约的办公室。
Oh, this isn't the big house, Mr. Haskell, it's more like their New York office.
真的吗,柯林斯小姐?
Really, Miss Collins, well?
肯定是其中之一。哦,在这儿。
Must be one of these. Oh, here it is.
不,不是这样的。
No, that isn't it.
看到了吗?
See?
凶手。
Murderer.
天知道你的玛莎阿姨会怎么看我。
The goodness knows what your Aunt Martha is going to think of me.
-现在你不用招供了。——谢谢。
- Now you won't have to confess. - Thanks.
哦,请别担心,我会…柯林斯小姐!
Oh, please don't worry, I'll get... Miss Collins!
HG的女儿和一个杀手聊天。
HG's daughter chatting with a killer.
现在,我要给你交保释金了,所以你要紧紧跟着我。
Now, I'm going to post your bail, so you follow me very closely.
她来了。
Here she comes now.
科林斯小姐,只要你在我身边一切都会好起来的。
Now, Miss Collins, if you just stay by me everything will be alright.
看到了吗?他们都走了。
There, you see? They're all gone.
你在这里待一会儿,我就带你出去,让他们永远都看不见你。
You remain here for just a moment, I'll get you out so fast they'll never even see you.
我将使用旧的Haskell *形式。
I'll use the old Haskell * formation.
抓住它,泰德。
Grab it, Ted.
先生们,你们只是在浪费时间,柯林斯小姐拒绝……笑一个,哈斯克尔先生,笑一个。
Now, gentlemen, you're just wasting your time, Miss Collins refuses... Big smile now, Mr. Haskell, big smile.
-不,不,不要拍照。-听着,哈斯克尔先生
- No, no, no photographs. - Now look, Mr. Haskell.
我告诉你,我们得录个口供。
I'll tell you, we've got to have a statement.
-谢谢你,柯林斯小姐-谢谢。
- Thank you, Miss Collins. - Thank you.
年度犯罪海报女郎。
The crime pin-up girl of the year.
先生们,没有。你,穿灰外套的那个,把相机收起来。
Gentlemen, no. You, you in the gray coat, put that camera away.
我必须坚持不公开,否则HG会吓坏的。
I must insist on no publicity, or HG would be horrified.
灰色镜头里的你,把外套收起来。
You in the gray camera, now put that coat away.
先生们,我坚决要求你们立即归还那些曝光的底片。
Gentlemen, I must insist upon the return of those exposed negatives immediately.
来吧,谢谢你,你……
Come, thank you and you...
哦!
Oh!
你想离开这里吗,柯林斯小姐?
How would you like to get out of here, Miss Collins?
-我很想去,但是我…-我已经把你保释出来了
- I'd love to but I... - I've already bailed you out.
昨晚和家人谈得很不愉快。
Had a pretty tough session with the family last night.
他们想马上见你,前提是你想见他们的家人。
They'd like to see you right away, that is if you'd like to see the family.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
再见。再见。
Goodbye. Goodbye.
非常感谢,哈斯克尔先生。
Thank you very much, Mr. Haskell.
警官,柯林斯小姐在哪儿?
Officer, where is Miss Collins?
-怎么,她走了。——去了?
- Why, she's gone. - Gone?
-我是来保释她的-她被保释出来了
- Why, I came to bail her out. - Oh, she's been bailed out.
这是不可能的。
That's impossible.
柯林斯小姐,马上回监狱来。
Miss Collins, come back to jail immediately.
嘿,吉姆,进来。
Hey, Jim, come in here.
电影精选列表