我杀了他。
I killed him.
我必须杀了他,我以为我就安全了。
I had to kill him, I thought I'd be safe.
这句话一遍又一遍地在她脑海里回荡
"Over and over the words droned through her mind."
“然而,带着一种冷酷而可怕的确定性,她知道死亡就在外面,从黑夜中无情地向她移♥动♥。”
"And yet, with a cold and horrible certainty she knew that death was outside and moving relentlessly toward her out of the night."
“不知怎的,她强迫自己的眼睛转向窗户。”
"Somehow, she forced her eyes to turn toward the window."
“她以为会看到什么样的恐怖。”
"What horror she expected to see."
“她想到了什么可怕的事……”
"What horror she expected..."
-波特。-请稍等,先生。
- Porter. - Just a moment please, sir.
拿好你的包,女士?
Take your bags, ma'am?
-拿好你的包,女士?-袋?
- Take your bags, ma'am? - Bags?
-我们快到中♥央♥车站了-中♥央♥车站?
- We're almost at Grand Central. - Grand Central?
-怎么了,女士?-我刚看到一起谋杀案。
- What's wrong, lady? - I just saw a murder.
——谋杀?-谋杀,啊…在那里。
- Murder? - Murder, ou... out there.
说,波特。
Say, porter.
-我的包呢?-袋?
- How about my bags? - Bags?
是的,我们正驶进中♥央♥车站。
Yes, we're pulling into Grand Central.
中♥央♥车站吗?
Grand Central?
嘿,你怎么了?
Hey, what's the matter with you?
-我们刚看到一起谋杀案。——什么?
- We just saw a murder. - What?
在我们经过的一座大楼里,一位老人被杀了。
In a building we passed, an old man was killed.
-用剃刀。-不,用撬棍。
- With a razor. - No, with a crowbar.
售票员!我得去找列车长。
The conductor! I've got to find the conductor.
-谢谢你,先生-列车员
- Thank you, sir. - Oh, conductor.
如果我们在9点13分进入隧♥道♥我是说12点13分,我的表还在旧金山时间。
If we entered this tunnel at 9:13 I mean 12:13, my watch is still on San Francisco time.
铁轨每隔两秒半就会发出咔哒咔哒的声音,看到了吗?
And the rails go click-click every two and a half seconds, see?
咔哒咔哒,我们现在过了一秒,两秒半。
Click-click, we're crossing one now, two and a half second.
每条铁轨有21英尺长,不管怎样,在9点11分,那是在旧金山如果现在是12点13分,现在是12点14分。
And each rail is 21 feet long, anyway, at 9:11, that is in San Francisco if it's 12:13 here, it's, uh, 12:14 now.
我们说到哪里了?
Where were we?
我正要去行李车的路上。
Well, uh, I was on my way to the baggage car.
哦,但是…但你好像不明白。
Oh, bu... but you don't seem to understand.
中♥央♥车站。
Grand Central.
-在五号♥轨道下车。——没有。
- Leaving on track five. - No.
路易斯维尔,莱姆瀑布……- Snowville…——没有。
Louisville, Lime Falls... - Snowville... - No.
天哪,没有。圣诞快乐,夫人。
Good heavens, no. Merry Christmas, madam.
她一定在这趟火车上。
She must be on this train.
毕竟,这是从芝加哥来的火车。
After all, it is the train from Chicago.
在我看来,遇见一个人应该是世界上最容易的事。
Seems to me it ought to be the easiest thing in the world to meet a person.
啊!哦!哦!
Ah! Oh! Oh!
这只会让她迷惑,抱歉。
That'll only confuse her, sorry.
我是纽约办事处的哈斯克尔。
I am Haskell of the New York office.
她从没见过我。
She's never met me.
事实上,我从没见过她。
Matter of fact, I've never met her.
她大老远从旧金山过来和她的玛莎阿姨一起过圣诞节。
She's coming all the way from San Francisco to spend the Christmas holidays with her Aunt Martha.
这只是我在帮h。g。的忙。
This is just a favor I'm doing for H.G. Yes.
-一个好小伙子…-打扰一下。
- A fine chap H... - Excuse me.
这很好。
It's quite alright.
他给我打了电报,只是…柯林斯小姐!
He wired me, only the... Miss Collins!
柯林斯小姐,我是纽约办事处的哈斯克尔。
Miss Collins, I'm Haskell of the New York office.
看到了吗?白色的康乃馨。
See? White carnation.
-你好!-你好!
- How do you do? - How do you do?
你父亲命令我盯着你。
Your father ordered me to keep an eye on you.
我向你保证这将是一种愉快的体验。
And I assure you it'll be a pleasure, both eyes.
h。g。人不错,身体健康吧?
Fine person H.G. In good health, I trust?
-好的,谢谢。-好极了,好极了。
- Yes, thanks. - Splendid, splendid.
我在帕克塔酒店为你安排了一间漂亮的公♥寓♥。
I've arranged a lovely apartment for you at the Park Towers Hotel.
我希望你能满意。
I do hope it'll be satisfactory.
我说
I say
我说我确实希望你会满意。
I say I do hope it'll be satisfactory.
哦,是的。我肯定会是,呃,呃,先生,呃…哈斯克尔,想想纽约的办公室。
Oh, yes. I'm sure it'll be, uh, uh, mister, uh... Haskell, just think of the New York office.
是的。
Yes.
现在,柯林斯小姐,你必须马上给玛莎阿姨打电♥话♥。
Now, Miss Collins, you must telephone your Aunt Martha right away.
-我们要马上叫辆出租车…-就在这儿。
- We want a taxi immediately... - Right here.
司机带我去最近的…请到公园塔酒店。
Driver take me to the nearest... Park Towers Hotel please.
哦,嗯,哦,嗯…哦,收音机。
Oh, um, oh, um... Oh, the radio.
-什么?哦!-收音机。
- The what? Oh! - The radio.
司机,请开。
Go ahead, driver.
收音机。出租车!
The radio. Taxi!
——出租车!-年轻人!
- Taxi! - Young man!
你拿我的收音机干什么?
What are you doing with my radio?
怎么啦?
What?
-帕克塔酒店?——是的。
- Park Towers Hotel? - Yes.
不,不,请带我去最近的警♥察♥局。
Oh, no, no, uh, take me to the nearest police station please.
好的,女士,但是公园大厦有更好的房♥间。
Okay, lady, but they got better rooms at the Park Towers.
我要报告一起谋杀案。
I'd like to report a murder please.
好的。
Okay.
你能明天再来吗,小姐?今天是我的休息日。
Look, could you come back tomorrow, miss? It's my day off.
你好像不明白,我要报案。
You don't seem to understand, I want to report a murder.
-我刚看见一个人被杀了。-明天吧。
- I just saw a man Killed. - Tomorrow please.
现在你听我说,我是个公民,我刚刚目睹了一起谋杀案,如果你不想报告,我就报告你。
Now you listen to me, I'm a citizen, I've just seen a murder committed, and if you don't wanna report it, I'll report you.
小姐,请稍等。
Just a minute, miss.
给我接凶案组的奎兰探长。
Get me Inspector Quillan, homicide.
如果你知道我们不得不忍♥受的那些怪癖…
If you knew the cranks we have to put up with...
你好,探长,我是布伦南。
Oh, hello, inspector, this is Brennan.
有位女士,说她刚看到一起谋杀案。
I got a dame here, says she's just seen a murder.
我会问她的,探长。
Oh, I'll ask her, inspector.
-谁被谋杀了?-我不知道他的名字。
- Who was murdered? - I don't know his name.
她不知道他的名字。
She don't know his name.
我会查清楚的,探长。谋杀发生在哪里?
I'll find out, inspector. Where did the murder take place?
-就在我窗外。-就在她窗外
- Right outside my window. - Right outside her window.
等等,探长。
Oh, uh, just, hold on, inspector.
-你住在哪里?——旧金山。
- Where do you live? - San Francisco.
旧金山…算了,探长,我,我再打给你。
San Fran... Well, n-- never mind, inspector, I'll, I'll call you back.
小姐,纽约周六晚上到处都是谋杀案。
Miss, New York on Saturday night is full of murders.
你为什么要为发生在旧金山的那件事来烦我?
Why do you have to bother me about one that happened in San Francisco?
但这起谋杀案不是发生在旧金山,而是发生在这里,我透过火车窗户看到了,房♥间里有两个人,一个拿着撬棍或类似撬棍的东西,
But this murder didn't happened in San Francisco, it happened right here, I saw it through a train window, there were two men in the room, one had a crowbar or something that looks like a crowbar,
另一个是一个穿着大衣的老人。还有卧室拖鞋。
the other was an old man wearing an overcoat an... and bedroom slippers.
第一个人像这样把撬棍举在老人头上。
The first man held the crowbar over the old man's head like this.
我肯定我能认出尸体…等一下。
I'm sure I can identify the body... Just a minute.
《无头新娘案》
"The Case of the Headless Bride."
哦?肯定很刺♥激♥吧?到处都是谋杀。
Oh? Bet that's exciting, huh? Full of murders.
-是的,是的,十个人-天啊,天啊。
- Yes, yes, uh, ten people. - My, my.
这本书里有人因渎职而入狱吗?
Did anybody in this book go to jail for malfeasance?
-为什么?——渎职。
- For what? - Malfeasance.
那就是编造谋杀,然后交给警♥察♥。
That's making up a murder and taking it to the police.
-现在给我出去小姐-但是警官下次你想出谜题的时候,让他来解开。我太忙了。
- Now, get out of here, miss. - But, officer... And the next time you dream up a mystery let him solve it. I'm too busy.
我会找个人听我的。
I'll find someone to listen to me.
这种情况永远不会持续下去。
And that'll never stay on.
但是h。g。我向你保证,我…把那些东西放在椅子上。
But, H.G., I assure you, I... Put those things on that chair.
但是,H.G…但是,H.G…h。g。绝对是。
But, H.G... But, H.G... Most decidedly, H.G. Absolutely.
我确实在火车上见过她,真的。
I did meet her at the train, I did.
我不知道,我转过身,她就走了。
I don't know, I turned my back for one moment and she'd gone.
消失了,消失得无影无踪。
Disappeared, vanished into thin air.
然后……她来了,h。g。就在这里。
Then... Here she is now, H.G., right here.
是的。旧金山,是你父亲,他很生气。
Yes. San Francisco, it's your father, he's furious.
-怎么了?-哦,你的收音机。
- What happened? - Oh, your radio.
-哦,我过得很糟糕。-那不是我的收音机。
- Oh, I've had a terrible time. - That isn't my radio.
你到底去哪了,妮基?
Where the devil have you been, Nikki?
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
亲爱的爸爸,我相信你是生气了。
Why, daddy darling, I do believe you're angry.
你一直在和别人吵架。
You've been quarreling with someone.
哈斯金斯先生说了什么让你生气的话吗?
Did Mr. Haskins say something to annoy you?
Haskell。
Haskell.
但他没有失去我,是我从他身边跑开的。
Oh, but he didn't lose me, I ran away from him.
但是,爸爸,我必须这么做。他在偷一台收音机。
But, daddy, I had to. He was stealing a radio.
亲爱的爸爸,你不用担心我。
Now, daddy darling, don't you worry about me.
我保证我会早睡,不和任何陌生男人说话……我明早第一件事就是给玛莎阿姨打电♥话♥,好的。
I promise I'll go to bed early, I won't talk to any strange men... And I'll call Aunt Martha the first thing in the morning, yes.
我爱你,爸爸,再见。
I love you, daddy, bye.
柯林斯小姐,你竟敢这么说。
Miss Collins, do you have the audacity to say that.
我,纽约办公室的哈斯克尔,偷了一台收音机?
I, Haskell of the New York office, stole a radio?
-是吗?-真的吗?
- Well, didn't you? - Oh, really?
电影精选列表