是的,爸爸,哈斯克尔先生都放在树下了。
Yes, daddy, Mr. Haskell put them all under the tree.
我明天早上再打开。
I'm gonna open them in the morning.
晚安,爸爸。
Goodnight, daddy.
现在,假设我们打电♥话♥给侦探。
And now, suppose we call the house detective.
-假设我们没有。-竖起来。
- Suppose we don't. - Stick them up.
那是一根管子。
That's a pipe.
看到了吗?
See?
现在打电♥话♥给侦探。
Now call the house detective.
让我起来,停下。阻止它。
Let me up, stop it. Stop it.
-哦,你好。- - - - - -你好。
- Oh, hello. - Hello.
哈斯克尔先生,摩根先生。摩根先生,哈斯克尔先生。
Mr. Haskell, Mr. Morgan. Mr. Morgan, Mr. Haskell.
-你好!-你好!
- How do you do? - How do you do?
韦恩·摩根先生?
Mr. Wayne Morgan?
摩根先生,你有不请自来拜访陌生年轻女性的习惯吗?
Mr. Morgan, are you in the habit of visiting strange young women uninvited?
-是的,如果有必要的话。-大半夜的?
- Yes, if necessary. - In the middle of the night?
-是的,如果她有生命危险。-穿着睡衣?
- Yes, if her life is in danger. - Wearing pajamas?
-谁穿着睡衣?-不是吗?
- Who's wearing pajamas? - Aren't you?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
摩根先生不是不请自来的,是我请他过来的。
Mr. Morgan didn't come here uninvited, I asked him over.
你问他了?
You asked him?
当然,她房♥间里有个男人。
Of course, there was a man in her room.
不,我只是为了让你过来才编出来的。
Oh, no, I just made that up to get you over here.
我的房♥间里没有男人。
There was no man in my room.
-那是谁打了我的头?-是的。
- Then who hit me on the head? - He did.
哦,不,等一下,我的头也被击中了。
Oh, no, wait a minute, I was hit on the head too.
没有男人在我…我知道,你们互相撞头了。
There was no man in my... Oh, I know, you hit each other on the head.
他没有打我,我是被一个完全陌生的人用拖鞋打了。
He didn't hit me, I was hit by a total stranger with a slipper.
相信我……用拖鞋?是的。
Believe me, there... With a slipper? Yes.
你还称自己是侦探小说作家。
And you call yourself a detective storywriter.
你故意让那个男人打你的头然后跑掉。
You deliberately let that man hit you on the head and get away.
-但我…-那双拖鞋意味着…他们指的是一切,仅此而已。
- But I... - Those slippers meant... Well, they meant just everything, that's all.
我丢了一件崭新的大衣,她为什么为一双拖鞋这么难过?
I lost a brand new overcoat, why is she so upset about a pair of slippers?
哦,她认为它们会带来好运。
Oh, she thinks they're good luck.
——哦?-是的,你知道的。
- Oh? - Oh, yes, you know.
在黎明前找到鞋子,你就走运了。
Find shoes before the dawn and you'll be lucky.
柯林斯小姐吗?柯林斯小姐吗?
Miss Collins? Miss Collins?
她去哪儿了?
Where'd she go?
我不知道,但我知道我要去哪里。
I don't know, but I know where I'm going.
还是在玉米地里找鞋子。
Or is it, find shoes amid the corn.
你会幸运的在黎明,或者在清晨,或者在
And you'll be lucky in the dawn, or in the morn or on the
摩根先生……
Mr. Morgan...
玛戈走了吗?
Has Margo gone on yet?
还没有,她在化妆间。
Not yet, she's in her dressing room.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
不好意思,我在找玛戈的化妆间。
Pardon me, I'm looking for Margo's dressing room.
就在拐角处,亲爱的,左边第一个门。
It's just around the corner, honey, the first door to the left.
-谢谢。-不客气。
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好吗?很好。
Nice? Very nice.
我从来都受不了那魔镜。
I never could stand that trick mirror.
脾气,脾气。
Temper, temper.
那个窗口。
That window.
老韦林先生有最奇妙的想法。
Old Mr. Waring had the most fantastic ideas.
你能不能别再提他了?
Will you stop talking about him?
脾气,脾气。
Temper, temper.
出去,别来烦我。
Get out and leave me alone.
我永远不会忘记他安装这个的那个晚上。
I'll never forget the night he had this installed.
你在外面,他在这里。
You were out there and he was in here.
你看不见他,但他能看见你。
And you couldn't see him but he could see you.
-冷静,冷静。——傻瓜。
- Temper, temper. - Idiot.
想要盏灯吗?
Want a light?
马丁小姐,你不了解我。
Miss Martin, you don't know me.
没错,我没有。
That's right, I don't.
你不知道我在这里做什么。
And you don't know what I'm doing here.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
事实上,你这辈子都没见过我。
As a matter of fact, you've never seen me before in your whole life.
我们讲过了。
We covered that.
好。
Good.
现在我们有进展了。
Now we're getting somewhere.
马丁小姐,那个牌子是什么意思?
Miss Martin, what did that sign mean?
玛戈今晚打烊?
Margo closing tonight?
意思是我明天就要离开这里了。
It means I'm getting out of here tomorrow.
哦。
Oh.
但你现在要出来了。
But you're getting out now.
我不会扔掉一个刚给我留下一百万美元的男人的照片。
I wouldn't throw away the picture of a man who just left me a million dollars.
谁告诉你我还剩多少?
Who told you how much I was left?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
我说,你最好留在这儿。
Say, you, uh, better stick around.
我想让你见见我的几个朋友。
I'd like to have you meet some friends of mine.
哦,我很乐意。
Oh, I'd be glad to.
哦,别拘束。
Oh, just make yourself at home.
坐下来放松一下。
Sit down and take it easy.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哦,这是一面镜子。
Oh, it's a mirror.
你看,马丁小姐,我知道很多你不知道我知道的事。
You see, Miss Martin, I know a lot of things about you that you don't know know that I know.
例如,我知道……听着,孩子,我现在要表演了。
For instance, I know... Look, kid, I got a show to do now.
我得换衣服了。
I've got to change.
-马丁小姐?-哦,你好。
- Miss Martin? - Oh, hello.
你为什么不告诉我你今晚要打烊?
Why didn't you tell me you were closing tonight?
我必须听你说。
I had to hear you.
-谢谢,韦林先生。-不是韦林先生,阿诺德
- Thank you, Mr. Waring. - Not Mr. Waring, Arnold.
好吧,那我们在外面见。
Well, I'll, uh, I'll see you out there.
稍后我们可以一起喝一杯,聊聊天。
Later on we'll have a drink together and a nice little chat.
你会告诉我们你知道的一切我们会把知道的都告诉你,一切都会没事的。
And you'll tell us all you know and... we'll tell you all we know, and everything will be fine.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get those?
这些是给你的花。
Oh, um, these are just some flowers for you.
从谁?
Who from?
哦,嗯…
Oh, uh...
我,我猜卡片在盒子里。
I, I guess the card is in the box.
听着,孩子,如果你不介意的话,我想自己开花。
Look, kid, if you don't mind, I'd like to open my own flowers.
嘿,嘿,开门。
Hey, hey, open up.
这是什么?嘿,开门。
What is this? Hey, open up.
让我出去。
Let me out.
——比赛?——谢谢。
- Matches? - Thanks.
-你原谅我了?-太棒了。
- Well, you forgive me? - This is wonderful.
我们下星期五晚上再吵吧。
Let's quarrel again next Friday night.
我太想去鹳鸟俱乐部了。
I'm dying to go to the Stork club.
你原谅我了吗?
Well, you forgive me?
-你说过了。-哦,是吗?
- You've said that. - Oh, did 1?
我最好给妈妈打个电♥话♥,让她知道我们在哪儿。
I'd better call mother and let her know where we are.
-做个好人,去找张桌子。——正确的。
- Be a dear and get a table. - Right.
服务员,玛戈·马丁小姐什么时候上台?
Waiter, when does Miss Margo Martin go on?
哦。不要紧。
Oh. Never mind.
嘘!柯林斯小姐……
Psst! Miss Collins...
请离开这里,你会把一切都搞砸的。
Please get out of here, you'll spoil everything.
-你为什么不告诉我?——嘘!
- Why didn't you tell me? - Shh!
你为什么不告诉我你是玛戈?
Why didn't you tell me you were Margo?
-我不是玛戈,快走吧。-我要坐公车,我在这里有生意,我要留下来。
- I'm not Margo, please go. - I've got bus I've got business here and I'm staying.
-你要留下来?——是的。
- You're staying? - Yes.
-你不去?——没有。
- You won't go? - No.
好吧。
Alright.
给我一个小吻
* Give me a little kiss *
你会吗?*
* Will you huh? *
你会想念什么
* What are you gonna miss *
你会吗?*
* Will you huh? *
天啊,天啊
* Gosh oh gee *
你为什么拒绝?*
* Why do you refuse? *
我看不见
* I can't see *
你会失去什么
* What you got to lose *
捏我一下
* Give me a little squeeze *
你会吗?*
* Will you huh? *
电影精选列表