There down, he has the battery!
别开枪 他拿着电池呢
Hold your fire! He has the battery!
他们抓了那个高中生吗
They secure the kid?
对
Yes.
找到罗伊了吗
They found Roy?
我们会找到尸体的 必须找到
We'll find the body. We have to.
他拿着西风电池跳下去的
He went down with the Zephyr.
谢谢大家
Thank you guys...
德国 斯维德巴兹
费兹...
Aah...Fitz...
费兹 我觉得我们拐错弯了
Fitz, I think we just made a wrong turn...
拉姆施泰因是往西走 我们正往南走呢
Ramstein is that way, West...and I think we're going South.
你说得对
You know what, you're right.
告诉他 我们这就回去
Tell him, we're back on track.
我没拿到电池 但谁也拿不到了
I don't have the battery, but no one's gonna get it now.
我还有个宝贝
Yea, I've got the next best thing.
两天后在西班牙见你
I'll see you in Spain in two days.
威尔默
Hi, Wilmer!
-派对怎么样 -不错
- How was the party? - It was nice.
我看那台"山羊"还在那儿停着呢
I see the 'Goat' is still out there.
我以为是结婚礼物
I thought it was a wedding present.
本来是 但...
It was, but...
我比她自己还想让她拥有这台车
I think I wanted her to want it more than she wanted it.
好吧
Okay...
这车刚来的吗
This just come in?
G型号♥格林彼治 史上最长的车盖
G-body Grand Prix. Largest hood in history.
肯定很漂亮
Gonna be a real beaut'.
飞波...不对 是阿马波拉路5826号♥
Fe-pa...? No, it's...Amapola 5826...
看下...
Let's see...
离这儿就一个小时
That's like an hour from here...
应该就是安全地带
I think it's a safe house.
走吧
Here we go...
是谁
Who's out there?
不然我就开枪了
I am not afraid to use this.
弗兰克 看看她
Oh, Frank! Look at her...
大半夜的她在我的草坪上干什么呢
I wanna know what she's doing in my lawn in the middle of the night?
我来送你订的活塞
I have the pistons you ordered.
活塞?
Pistons?
给67款格林彼治订的
For the '67 Grand Prix.
茉莉 我没订...
Molly, I didn't...
你全身都湿了 进屋吧
You're all wet. Please, come inside.
弗兰克 外面那辆庞蒂亚克很经典
That Pontiac you have out there, Frank, is a real classic.
我很喜欢70年前的格林彼治
I really love pre-70s Grand Prix'.
你们在这儿住很久了吗
So, you two lived here long?
这个老房♥子吗
This old place?
我们在这儿住了40年了
It's been our home for forty years.
请坐吧 吃点点心
Sit down, honey. Have a cookie.
弗兰克要搬 但是我习惯住这儿了
Frank thinks we should move, but I am uncomfortable.
多亏杂♥志♥的票♥据♥交换所 我们才住得起
And we can afford to stay, thanks to Publisher's Clearing House.
你们中过票♥据♥交换吗
You won Publisher's Clearing House?
中了两次
Twice.
还中过两次乐透 弗兰克居然不记得买♥♥过
Plus we won two Lotto quick picks and Frank doesn't even remember buying.
我真的没有买♥♥过
Oh, I didn't buy 'em.
好吧 就像你不承认网购活塞一样
Oh, yeah. Like you didn't order pistons off the Internet.
弗兰克 你自己都忘记在网上订过哪些
You don't know what you're typing into that computer, Frank.
再过两分钟你的衣服就好了
In a couple of minutes we'll have your clothes, honey.
那么...
So...
罗伊·米勒
Roy Miller?
这是他的安全住所之一吗
This was one of his safe houses, wasn't it?
你在胡说些什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
亲爱的 什么意思
Honey, what's this all about?
很抱歉 我想...我弄错了
I'm sorry, I thought...maybe I must have this all wrong.
我在寻找我朋友罗伊·米勒的下落
I was just...looking for some information about my friend Roy.
那边有个房♥间 你可以去那儿换衣服
If you'd like to change, there's a proper room right there.
这是我们的儿子马修
That's our son Mathew.
他在科威特的飞机失事中去世了
We lost him in Kuwait. It was a chopper crash.
他救了2名机组人员
He saved the lives of two of his crewmen.
他对大家都无微不至
He used to always take care of everyone.
他是鹰军
He was an Eagle Scout.
这是他获得游泳徽章时拍的
This was taken the day he got that swimming badge.
他能够一口气游过苏纳皮湖
He could swim clear across lake Sunapee with practically one breath.
我只是...
I just...
我想我们...我是茱恩·海文
I believe we've...I'm June Havens.
我是茉莉·奈特
I'm Molly Knight.
我是茱恩·海文 这通留言给任何一个
This is June Havens and I'm leaving a message...
窃听我电♥话♥的人
on my owm machine for whoever's listening to this phone call.
电池在我这儿...
I have the Zephyr...
电池在我这儿 做个交易吧
I have the Zephyr and I'm ready to make a deal.
我在新汉普郡的28号♥公路旁
I'm sitting on Route 28, right outside New Hampshire.
如果你想要电池 就快来吧
And if you want the Zephyr, you better come and get it.
大家好
Hey fellas.
那么...
So...
你想要电池吗
You want the Zephyr?
电池在我这儿 在这儿
I got the Zephyr. It's right here.
过来拿吧
Come and get it.
西班牙 塞维利亚
拜托
Come on...
我们走
Let's go!
欢迎来到西班牙
Welcome to Spain.
还要等会儿才能见药效
It will take a while, for it to take effect.
今天是西班牙的奔牛节
Today is the Festival of San Fermin.
海文小姐 你看过斗牛吗
Have you ever seen a bullfight, Miss Havens?
我是安东尼·昆塔纳
My name is Antonio Quintana.
我知道
I know who you are.
他给我打了什么
What did he give me?
是我们公♥司♥新研发的产品
It is something we're developing in my company.
一种新型的"说实话血清"
A new kind of truth serum.
是吗
Really?
关于电池 我有几个问题要问你
I have a few questions for you about the battery,
你给我的那个电池 我知道你在开玩笑
since we both know what you gave to my men was a joke.
我很不喜欢你...
I don't like you very much...
实话吗
The truth?
不错
Good.
发挥药效了
It worked.
我真的很喜欢米勒 尽管...
You know, I really like Miller though...
在萨尔茨堡我完全误会他了
Did you know I was totally wrong about him in Salzburg?
他故意让我听到电♥话♥ 我才会跟踪他
He wanted me to hear that phone call so that I would follow him.
我出♥卖♥♥♥他 才能被安全送回国
I'd turn him in and then he could get me home safely.
他在竭力保护我
He was trying to protect me.
和他一起如此有安全感 真疯狂
It's crazy that I could feel so powerful and capable around him.
闭嘴...
Shut up...
-他一直在保护我 -闭嘴
- He takes care of me - Shut up!
电池在哪儿 在哪儿
Where is the battery? Where is it?
安东尼 我打赌你没给女孩做过煎蛋卷
I bet you've never made a girl an omelet, have you Antonio?
茱恩 不要考验我的耐心
Don't test me, June.
或者及时送她到她妹妹的婚礼上
Or got her to her sister's wedding on time?
坦白说 都是琐碎的小事
It's really the little things. Honestly.
-对我却很重要 -够了
- They count so much - Enough!
好吧
Okay!
米勒死了 罗伊·米勒死了
Miller is dead! Roy Miller is dead.
他已经死了 你明白吗
He's out. Comprende?
不 不 他没死
No. No, he is not.
他可以屏住呼吸很长时间的
He can hold his breath for a really long time.
他死了
He is dead!
不要让我再问你一遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
如果你不乖乖告诉我...
If you don't tell me what I need to know...
我就杀了你
you're gonna die.
我不知道电池在哪儿
I do not know where the battery is.
那你为什么说电池在你那儿 为什么
Then why did you tell everyone you had it? Why?
我想用此来找到罗伊
Because I was trying to find Roy.
这个娘们把我气疯了
This white bitch is driving me crazy.
安东尼 哪儿有你这样的坏人 罗伊就在哪儿
电影精选列表