我们要带你去一个安全的地方
We're gonna take you to a secure location,
直到我们将米勒先生
until agents can have Mr. Miller contained...
安排在安全的地方
...some place safe.
-去哪儿 -请
- With you? - Yes, Ma'am
我们要去哪儿
You wanna tell me where we're going?
哥们?
Fellas?
别担心 你很安全
Do not worry, you're safe.
-你说什么 -你和我们在一起 很安全
- Excuse me? - You're safe with us.
我想知道我们要去哪儿
I wanna know where we're going.
这是为保障你安全的最佳做法 保证你安全
It is just a shortcut until the situation is stabilized, to keep you safe.
你说过一遍了
You said that already.
因为 我确实是这么想的
Because, I meant it.
杰克逊在做什么
What is Jackson doing?
有枪手 枪手 趴下 趴下
Shooter, shooter! Get down! Get down!
路上有枪手
Shooter on the freeway.
你背上有红点
The dot is on your back.
跟着我
Follow me now!
你疯了吗 我不出去
Are you insane? I'm not going out that door.
老天啊
God!
-茱恩 -我看不见了
- Hey June. - I can't see.
-闪开 -把门打开
- Get out of the way. - Open the door.
茱恩 把门打开
Open the door June...
顺便说一下 裙子真漂亮
Beautiful dress, by the way.
等等
Wait a second.
你是什么人啊
Who are you?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
-茱恩 -你要做什么
- Hey June. - What are you doing?
请打开车门
Please unlock the door.
开开门 我可以帮助你
Unlock the door, that way. I can help you.
-茱恩 门... -打开了
- June, door... - Got it.
停车吧
Just pull over!
老天啊
Oh my God!
过来
C'mon over here...
表现得不错
You're doing good.
拿着
Hold this.
看看这个
Well, well, well! Check this out.
不错
Nice.
这些人都给枪上了膛了 表现真不错 车技很好
These guys load the barrel. You're doing well, June. Excellent driving.
裙子很漂亮 是周六的婚礼上要穿的吗
Beautiful dress. Is it for the wedding on Saturday?
真不错
Yeah, that'll be nice
拜托 别杀人了 行吗
Please...stop shooting people, okay? Just stop shooting people.
好 你说了算
I understand, you're in charge.
你在这儿待着 我去和卡车里的人说句话 好吗
You stay here while I go have a word with the guys in the truck. Okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay?
事实上我要去杀了他们 然后就回来
Actually I'm just gonna go shoot them, and I'll be right back.
还有 你打开车门的时机 掌握得相当好
By the way, your timing, when you opened that door was sublime.
是你救了我们两个 我希望你能知道
You saved us, I hope you know that.
你救了我们两个
You saved us.
等等
Hey, wait!
等等
Wait!
你在这里啊
There you are.
茱恩?
June?
罗德尼?
Rodney?
什么风把你吹来了
What are you doing here?
各位 这是茱恩
Hey guys, say hello to June.
-裙子很漂亮 -谢谢
- That's some dress. - Thanks.
-你还好吗 -是的
- Everything all right? - Yes.
不...
No, it's...
有点复杂
It's complicated.
其实
You know what?
我也深有同感
I've been feeling the same way.
想聊聊吗 顺便吃点馅饼
You wanna talk? Maybe over some pie.
我想说...
My point is...
那次坠机
My point is, that plane crash
让我重新考虑了我们分手的事
made me think about our breakup.
就像警钟一样 咚
You know this bell went off. Like "Bing".
罗德尼 为什么放弃 消极面对
Rodney, why have you given up? You're being passive.
只因为她拒绝了求婚 就退缩吗
Getting back at her because she didn't want the ring.
茱恩可能是暂时不想结婚
June does not want to be engaged right now
这还吓坏了妈妈 大事情啊
and that freaks your Mom out. Big deal!
你和茱恩计划
What about all the things you and June
一起完成的事怎么办
wanted to do together, huh?
带上弟弟和希拉
Our list, camping in Vermont,
去佛蒙特露营的计划
with my brother and Sheila.
"蓝男乐队"的入场券...
Tickets to the Blue Man Group...
我要谈坠机的事 好吗
I wanna talk about the plane crash. Okay?
-好 什么情况 -我在飞机上
- Sure. What about it? - I was on it.
不对 在飞机里...
I mean in it. I was in...it
这么说 你是那起事故的当事人?
So you were in the plane crash?
我本不应遇到那起事故
I wasn't supposed to be on it,
但有个人...
but I was and there was this guy who was...
特工之类的人
some sort of like secret agent or something and he...
他...他杀了机上所有人
And he...he killed everybody on board
驾驶飞机降落
and then he landed the plane.
后来 我在自己的房♥间苏醒
Next thing you know. I wake up. I'm in my room.
我不知道自己是如何到家的
I have no idea how I got there.
他肯定给我下了药
He must've drugged me or something.
之后我去出席爱普尔的婚礼
And then I go to April's wedding
所以穿成这样
cuz I had to wear this ridiculous dress
其他的特工接踵而至
and then these other guys, these other agents come.
他们强行把我带走 随后
They snatch me off. Next thing you know,
像侠盗列车一样在I93号♥线上飞奔
I'm in Grand Theft Auto on the I-93.
为什么抓我的手
Why're you touching my hand?
别怕 有我在你身旁
Because I'm here for you.
-你压力太大了 -是
- Geez, you are so stressed out. - Yea.
我明白 完全理解
And I get it, I completely understand I mean...
-茱恩 -我知道
- Wow, June! - I know...
你妹妹要结婚了
Your little sister is getting married
使你倍感压力
and that is stressful.
你说什么呢 罗德尼
What are you talking about, Rodney?
你都没在听我说
You didn't even listen to what I was talking about.
换我的话 也会倍感压力
I would be the same way in this situation.
我能为你做什么吗
What can I do to help?
我们可以找些人来...
We can bring the guys over...
不 不要...
No, no, no, no, no...
天啊
Christ...
你好 茱恩
Hi June.
抱歉 打扰你们了
Look, I'm sorry if I'm interrupt anything but...
我叫罗伊·米勒
I'm Roy Miller.
罗德尼·布斯特
Rodney Burst.
我们时间紧迫
We're running out of time, and...
也许我没说明白
Maybe I didn't make it clear enough,
但介于目前的状况
but we're gonna have to stick together
我们要在一起行动
because of our situation.
我提醒你 罗德尼是消防员
In case you didn't notice, Rodney is a fireman
他完全有能力
so he's perfectly capable
处理任何变故
of handling any situation that comes up,
谢谢你的盛情邀请
thank you very much.
-你可以走了 -我深表同意
- You can leave us alone. - I have no doubt.
我从小就
Ever since I was a little kid,
非常仰慕消防员
I've had a great respect for firemen.
而且事实上
And the fact of the matter is,
我认为你们的薪水偏少
I don't think you guys get paid enough.
-你是机车技师吧 -对 机车技师
- You're an engine tech? - Yea, engine tech.
通过职位测试了吗
Have you taken your lieutenant's exam yet?
正要参加
Yea, we're gonna.
-感觉如何 -一团糟
- How's that going? - It's a bitch.
你去参观过那个厅吗
Do you have a do a tour of that hall...
就在那里进行
That's where the action is...
-罗德尼... -满布火焰的房♥间
- Rodney... - House of flames.
电影精选列表