前往波士顿的航♥班♥ 晚点
危情谍战
-不好意思 -抱歉
- Excuse Me. - Sorry.
我换到早些的那班飞机了 是吧
So I'm gonna make it on to the earlier flight, right?
行李需要托运吗
Are you gonna check that?
不用了 我随身带着吧
Oh. No, I'm gonna carry it on.
里面有重要物品
It's got valuables in it.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
-老天 不好意思 -不 是我的错...
- God! Excuse me. - No, I'm sorry...
我的箱子有点沉
My bag is a little heavy.
我刚才边走路边看手♥机♥ 我特讨厌别人这样
I was looking at my phone. I hate it when people do that.
你额头上有点...
You have a little...
有点脏
...smudge
这是些什么
What are these?
庞蒂克三动力的双管化油器
Those are two barrelled carburettors for a Pontiac tri-power.
这些是74年Z-28型号♥的排气管
Those are exhaust tubes for a '74 Z-28.
我在组装一辆老车
I restore old cars, so...
电吹风
Hair dryer.
天哪 我很抱歉
Oh my God. I'm so sorry...
-都快成习惯了 -是啊
- This is getting to be a habit. - Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Sure.
-去波士顿吗 -对
- Boston? - Yeah.
12号♥登机口
Gate 12.
祝您旅途愉快 格拉西亚先生
Enjoy your flight, Mr. Gracia.
抱歉 您乘坐的不是这次航♥班♥
I'm sorry, you're not on this flight.
可我10分钟前刚刚领了这航♥班♥的登机牌
Well, I just checked in for this one 10 minutes ago.
肯定是出了什么错
It must be some sort of mistake.
抱歉 电脑显示这次航♥班♥已经客满
I'm sorry, the computer shows that we're booked.
听我说 雪莉
Listen Sherry.
明天 我妹妹要结婚 她是我拉扯大的
Tomorrow my little sister is getting married. I practically raised her...
抱歉 实在是客满了
I'm sorry, we are completely sold out.
拜托 能帮我一下吗 她是我妹妹
Listen, can you help me out for a second? She's my little sister.
她叫爱普尔 我叫茱恩 她一直很...
She's April and I'm June. She's much out on...
听起来很温馨
That's very sweet.
但11:50的航♥班♥明早就能到
But the 11:50 will get you there by tomorrow morning
您仍然有充足的时间
with plenty of time.
先生 请出示您的登机牌
Your boarding pass, sir?
有时 事必有因
Sometimes things happen for a reason.
谢谢
Thank you.
我早该预料到的 头儿 任务还没完成
I should've seen it coming, boss. It went until. It came undone.
干我们这一行 任务没完成 就去喝杯酒
Coming undone in our business means you need a Margherita.
而不是把十几个人锁在政♥府♥实验室里 再一把火烧了它
It doesn't mean capping a dozen people in a government lab and blowing it up.
也不是偷窃重要物品
It doesn't mean stealing an object of critical importance.
西风到底在不在他手上
Does he have the Zephyr or not?
我们相信在
We believe so.
你们"相信"在
Uh, "you believe so".
我不管你们相信什么 费兹 我需要你们弄明白...
I don't care what you believe, Fitz. I need you to clear...
-回放一下 -给我找出来 我要西风
- Put it back again. - Fix this. I want the Zephyr.
他一到波士顿 我们就会弄到手
We'll have it in hand by the time he lands in Boston.
调查一下她的身份
Find out who and what she is.
需要在威奇托把她弄走吗
Should I just pick her up in Wichita?
不用了 我有更好的主意
No. I got a better idea.
海文小姐
Miss Havens.
我们为您找到了一个座位
We did find a seat for you.
移♥动♥提示
费兹 你搞什么
Oh Fitz. What did you do?
怪不得这些航♥空♥公♥司♥都要破产了
No wonder these airlines are going out of business.
都没人坐飞机
There's nobody on the plane.
机长提示 请各位系好安全带
The captain has turned on the "fasten seat belt" sign.
请在提示灯关闭之后再离开座位
Please remain seated until the sign has been turned off,
或在机舱内行走
and it's safe to move about the cabin.
对了 我叫茱恩
I'm June, by the way.
我叫罗伊·米勒
I'm Roy Miller.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - It's very nice to meet you.
-来杯龙舌兰吗 -好的 正是时候 谢谢
- Tequila on the rocks? - Yea, just in time. Thanks.
你妹妹明天要结婚吗
So your sister's getting married tomorrow?
什么
Excuse me?
你妹妹明天要结婚了 恭喜
Your sister is getting married tomorrow. Congratulations.
对 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-罗伊 其实我不太会撒谎 -抱歉 什么
- You know, Roy, I'm a bad liar. - I'm sorry. How's that?
爱普尔是要结婚 但那是周六的事
April is getting married, but not until Saturday.
你骗到我了
You had me fooled.
不过我明天要试穿伴娘服 所以也得回去
But, I do have a fitting tomorrow so I do actually have to go home.
希望这一路别发生什么事故
Hope this isn't gonna be a rough flight.
可难说了
It might be.
为了一个化油器去威奇托 是有点路途遥远
You know, Wichita is a long way to go for a carburetor.
这可不只是普通化油器 是三管化油
It's not just any carburetor. It is a triple deuce.
我在组装一辆66年的GTO 堪萨斯州的零件最好
I am restoring a 66 GTO and Kansas has the best scrap.
是吗
Really?
我爸爸开了家修车店
My Dad had a garage,
我小的时候 他买♥♥了它的汽车底座
and when I was a kid, he bought this chassis.
他以前经常带着我们去收♥购♥零件
He used to take us to go out and search for parts.
但98年他去世了 现在爱普尔要结婚了
He died in '98 and now that April's getting married,
我在想 干脆把这车组装好 送给她做结婚礼物
I just figured, why not finish it up and give it to her as a wedding present.
这就像我爸爸送她的一样
Kind of like a present from my Dad too, you know?
-真不错 -是啊
- That's nice. - Yeah...
我曾想 将来有一天
I used to think that...someday
安上最后一个零件后
...when the last part went in.
我会坐进那辆GTO 发动起来
I would just climb into that GTO, and start it up.
不停地开啊开 一直开到南美洲的最南端
Just drive and drive and keep driving until I got to the tip of South America.
-合恩角 -对
- Cape Horn. - Yeah.
-那里很漂亮 不过一直都是... -什么
- It is beautiful how it still is... - Yes?
海盗岛
Pirate Islands.
-"将来有一天"是个危险的字眼 -危险?
- "Some day" is a dangerous word. - Dangerous?
说这样的话 一般意味着...
It is really just a code for...
永远无法实现
...never
我经常想到自己以前没机会做的事
I think a lot about the things I haven't done.
在大堡礁潜水 乘坐东方快车
Diving the Great Barrier Reef...ride the Orient Express...
背着包骑着摩托车 阿马尔菲海岸旅游
Traveling along the Amalfi Coast with nothing but a motorcycle and a backpack.
在杜·卡布斯旅馆的阳台上亲吻一个陌生人
Kissing a stranger on the balcony of the Hotel Du Caps.
-那是什么地方 -法国南部的一家酒店
- Where is that? - South of France.
你呢
What about you?
你想做些什么
What's your list?
你的愿望听起来很不错
Your's sounds pretty good.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
放这儿吧 行吗
I'll just put this up here. Is that all right?
我要去一下洗手间
You know, I'm gonna go back and use the restroom.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
谢谢
Thanks.
遇到气流了 是吧
Turbulence, huh?
我很快就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
在杜·卡布斯的阳台上亲吻一个陌生人?
A strange in the balcony of Hotel Du Caps?
这是什么鬼话
What kind of line is that?
不过确实是句很浪漫的话
It's a really good line.
你看清他的手了吗
Did you see his hands? By any chance?
在空中就把箱子接住了 闪电一样的速度啊
They just snatched the bag right of the air. Lightning fast reflexes.
太过分了
Not cool.
感恩之旅啊
Obrigado!
游戏结束了 罗伊
Game's over, Roy...
真的吗
Really?
西风在哪儿
Where's the Zephyr?
告诉我 那姑娘为什么在飞机上
Why is the girl on the plane? Tell me.
告诉我 为什么费兹让她上了这架飞机
Why did Fitz, put her on the plane? Tell me.
不许动 米勒
Don't move, Miller.
你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
让这次机会从身边溜走吗 当然不行
Are you gonna let this opportunity pass you by? No, of course not!
走出这扇门 好好应对一切
You're gonna walk right through that door. You're gonna get right up on this.
这可不是你第一次角逐
It is not your first rodeo, woman.
我决定和你一起喝
I decided to join you.
抱歉...
Sorry...
没关系
电影精选列表