I'm actually supposed to meet up with this girl
其实我应该见见这个女孩
I've been in touch with, and take the next train to D.C.
我一直保持联♥系♥ 然后坐下一班火车去华盛顿特区
What
什么?
Who is this girl, how long you been in touch with her
这个女孩是谁 你和她联♥系♥了多久
and will you be touching her a lot more
你会更碰她吗?
She's the sister of the dead girl that I lost my virginity to
她是死去的女孩的妹妹 我失去了我的童贞
ten years ago, who was mauled by raccoons.
十年前 谁被熊打伤
Her name's Darlene.
她叫达琳
We struck up a penpal-ship while I was in the joint.
我在关节时 我们撞上了一艘笔友船
She wants to know the truth
她想知道真♥相♥
about what happened to her sister.
关于她姐姐的所发生事
I'm not gonna lie, Shane.
我不会说谎的 谢恩
That summer really fucked me up.
那个夏天真的把我搞砸了
It's almost as if I'm a totally different person now.
这几乎就像我现在是一个完全不同的人
Yeah, it's pretty obvious.
是的 很明显
Look, Casey, Raccoon Creek Campground
看 凯西 熊溪露营地
doesn't exist anymore.
不再存在
It's a top secret military facility.
这是一个绝密的军事设施
There hasn't been a raccoon attack in ten years.
十年来没有熊袭击过
Anybody who knows about that attack, they keep quiet.
任何知道那次袭击的人 他们都保持沉默
You'd be smart to do the same thing.
你做同样的事情是明智的
If this whole mystery train ride with your dead lover's sister doesn't pan out,
如果这整个神秘火车骑你死去的情人的妹妹不成功
make sure to hit me up on social media.
一定要在社交媒体上打我
Thanks, Shane.
谢谢 谢恩
But I think I need to get the fuck out of this town.
但我想我需要滚出这个镇子
And above all
最重要的是
I never want to see another raccoon again.
再也不想再见一只熊了
Now boarding the 9:11 train to D.C.
现在登上9:11开往华盛顿特区的火车
Never forget that the 9:11 train is now boarding.
永远不要忘记9:11的火车现在要上车了
How could anyone forget that the 9:11 train is now boarding
怎么会有人忘记9:11的火车现在要上车呢?
No one should ever forget about the 9:11 train.
没有人应该忘记9:11的火车
Well, you'd be surprised about
你会惊讶的
how many people forget about the 9:11 train.
有多少人忘了9:11的火车
It's like no one remembers anything about the 9:11 train anymore.
好像没人再记得 9:11 火车的事了
Well, that's because these days,
那是因为这些天
there's still a lot of questions
仍然有很多问题
about what really happened to the 9:11 train.
关于9:11火车到底发生了什么
You're going to bring up your doubts
你会提出你的怀疑
about what happened to the 9:11 train again
9:11的火车又怎么了?
I'm just saying it's okay to ask questions
我只是说可以问问题
about what our government really knew
关于我们的政♥府♥真正知道的
about the 9:11 train and when they knew it!
关于 9:11 的火车 当他们知道它!
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
We're not arguing about what happened to the 9:11 train.
我们不是在争论9:11的火车怎么了
Hey! I have a lot of questions...
嘿!我有很多问题...
Hi, there.
嘿 你好
Has a woman named Darlene Bean picked up her tickets yet
一个叫达琳·比恩的女人拿起票了吗?
Hey, are you Casey I'm Darlene.
嘿 你是凯西吗?我是达琳
Janine's sister.
珍妮的妹妹
Wow, I can tell You look just like her.
哇 我可以告诉你长得像她
It's, it's uncanny, not to be weird or anything, but,
这是不可思议的 不是怪异什么的 但是
I made this for you
我为我做了这个
Hey, I hate to interrupt this really awkward moment,
嘿 我不想打断这个尴尬的时刻
but did you guys want to pick up your tickets or...
但是你们是想取票还是...
Yeah, there should be two tickets under my name, Smallwood.
是的 我名下应该有两张票 斯姆伍德
You didn't have to buy both of our tickets.
你不必买♥♥我们的两张票
It's not a problem.
这不是问题
It's amazing how much money you save
你存了多少钱 这太神奇了
when you have no place to spend it.
当你没有地方花的时候
Okay. Uh, two tickets for Ty Smallwood.
好 泰·斯莫伍德的两张票
Actually changed my name, it's Casey now.
其实改了名字 现在是凯西
Casey Smallwood.
凯西·斯姆伍德
Well, your last name still means "small penis" though.
嗯 你的姓仍然意味着 "小笔"
Last call for the 9:11 train to D.C., last call!
最后一次拨♥打♥9:11火车到华盛顿特区 最后一次通话!
And no, we're not arguing about it anymore.
不 我们不再争论了
So uh, how's your family doing
你的家人怎么样了?
Uh, fine, I guess.
嗯 好吧 我猜
I mean, as good as you can be when a member of your family
我是说 当你的家庭成员时 你可以一样好
mysteriously dies at a campground.
神秘地死在露营地
Nobody ever really told us exactly how or why she died.
从来没有人真正告诉我们她是怎么或为什么死的
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
是的 我想跟你谈谈
Actually, I...
事实上 我...
I made you this Christmas present to get the conversation started
我给你做了这个圣诞礼物 开始谈话
That's an interesting necklace.
那是一条有趣的项链
Yeah, killed that raccoon myself ten years ago.
是啊 十年前自己杀了那只熊
Wait, seriously You killed an innocent raccoon
等等 真的吗?你杀了一只无辜的熊?
Casey, you know I'm a big animal rights activist.
凯西 你知道我是个大动物权利活动家
I've written to you about it a lot.
我已经给你写了很多了
I-I mean, I know that!
我是说 我知道!
This was a bad one.
这是一个糟糕的
It's actually part of the story about your sister.
这实际上是关于妹的故事的一部分
Jesus, dude.
老天 伙计
Well, it's a good thing we've got
嗯 这是一件好事 我们有
a long ass train ride ahead of us.
走在我们前面一个漫长的屁♥股♥火车
Let's go.
我们走吧
Looks like I've bitten off more than I can choo-choo.
看来我咬的比我能咬的还多
Oh, wow! How's it going there, young lady
哦 哇!那里怎么样 小姐?
Oh, okay, well. Hey, where ya going
哦 好吧 好吧嘿 你要去哪里?
Come on, I'm the train's photographer!
拜托 我是火车的摄影师!
So what are you, uh,
你是什么
traveling with your boyfriend or something
和男朋友一起旅行还是别的什么?
Or going dolo
还是去多洛?
She's traveling with me.
她和我一起旅行
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, you look really familiar. Have we met
嘿 你看起来很眼熟我们见过面吗?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I just got out of prison.
我刚出狱
You
你?
I was in jail for a bit about ten years ago
大约十年前我在监狱里
I don' t think I know you from there.
我想我从那里不认识你
Look, sorry, man.
听着 对不起 伙计
Hope you have a good trip.
祝你一游愉快
And so, as the holiday train
所以 作为假日列车
boards up again this Christmas Eve
板再次这个平安夜
on its way to our nation's capital,
在去我们国家的首都的路上
the folks on board are prepared for some unannounced guests,
船上的人已经为一些未经宣布的客人准备了
perhaps even Santa Claus himself.
甚至可能圣诞老人自己
For Network News, I'm Dick Weener.
对于网络新闻 我是迪克·韦纳
Did we get it Good.
我们拿到了吗?好
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
我要滚出去
This place gives me the creeps!
这个地方让我毛骨悚然!
I've been the biggest name in the local news
我是当地新闻中最大的名字
for ten years now and it's time to move on.
十年了 是时候继续前进了
The Secretary of Defense says once I get this
国防部长说 一旦我得到这个
spokesman job at the Pentagon,
五角大楼的发言人
I don't need you plebeians anymore!
我不再需要你们了!
Happy holidays, you sad sacks!
节日快乐 你伤心麻袋!
The NSA tracks Santa on Christmas Eve,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局在平安夜跟踪圣诞老人
but who else are they tracking
但他们还能追踪谁?
I don t trust them one bit. Well, hello, Agent Woman.
我一点也不相信他们 你好 女探员
Looks like Santa got me a little present this year.
看来圣诞老人今年给我买♥♥了一件小礼物
Hello, Agent Charlesworth
你好 查尔斯沃思探员
Care for a vod-sode
关心一个 vod - sode 吗?
A vod what
什么?
A vod-sode. Vodka soda.
一个 vod - sode 伏特加汽水
It has the highest alcohol content
酒精含量最高
and the lowest amount of calories.
和最低热量
Hey! Hey, man!
嘿!嘿 伙计!
That's rape culture. Did you even wash your hands
那是强♥奸♥文化你洗手了吗?
What Of course I washed my hands.
什么?我当然洗手了
电影精选列表