Shh!
嘘!
We're the good guys.
我们是好人
I'm sorry, Mr. Raccoon. I was just touching up my boobies.
对不起 拉库先生我只是摸了摸我的胸部
Titties
乳♥房♥♥?
Breasteseses.
乳♥房♥♥
Shitsnakes, Mr. Pilot.
嘘蛇 飞行员先生
Where are all the passengers
乘客都去哪儿了?
They must be on the passenger car.
他们一定在客车上
Let's double team it in the rear!
让我们在后方进行双组!
They shot down one of the planes!
他们击落了其中一架飞机!
Son of a bitch!
!
Goddamn Smallwood!
哥达曼·斯姆伍德!
I've got the target on lock.
我锁定目标了
Ready to fire on your command.
准备发射你的命令
Shitsnakes times two.
狗屎蛇两次
Get me the President!
把总统给我!
Hello A raccoon weapons program
你好?熊武器计划?
Cut the program, put it into school lunches,
削减程序 把它放进学校的午餐
Where's the bunker I'm on my way.
碉堡在哪里?我在路上了
Jane! Slippers!
简!拖鞋!
Ranger Rick Danger.
游侠里克危险
Tom Smallwood
汤姆·斯莫伍德?
It's Ty. I'm coming for Darlene
是泰我来找达琳
and then I'm coming for you and your raccoons.
然后我来找你和你的熊
You better hurry or these raccoons are going to do to her
你最好快点 否则这些熊会对她做
what they did to her sister.
他们对她姐姐做了什么
Ya! Gotta keep 'em separated!
你!得把他们分开!
Double A, what are you doing
双 A 你在干什么?
I'm coming with you to finish this!
我来和你们一起完成这个!
Ready to be a warrior, huh
准备好当战士了吗?
Hell, yeah! I learned from the best.
见鬼 是的!我从最好的人那里学习
Oh, my golly, we're free!
哦 天哪 我们自♥由♥了!
Oh, my golly, I can use my smartphone!
哦 天哪 我可以用我的智能手♥机♥!
Hey, hey, hey
嘿 嘿 嘿
No one else can have this story, this is Dick Weener's story.
没有人能有这个故事 这是迪克·韦纳的故事
No one else can have a smartphone!
没有其他人可以有智能手♥机♥!
Ow!
哦!
Ow! An electric shock I can't fuck with!
哦!电击我不能上♥床♥!
You stupid old broad, you've ruined my career!
你这个愚蠢的老宽 你毁了我的事业!
Amen to that, Dick!
阿门 迪克!
Now, I'm gonna assume we haven't seen the Doc in a while
现在 我假设我们好一段时间没见过医生了
because he went for a brisk walk or something.
因为他去轻快地散步什么的
Are you sure you can handle Tom Small Dick
你确定你能对付汤姆· 小迪克吗?
Can I handle him
我能对付他吗?
Skippy You're my number one...
斯基皮?你是我的头号♥...
raccoon!
浣 熊!
Now you think I can handle him
现在你认为我能对付他吗?
Go get 'em.
去找他们
I'd take you boys over Charlie any day!
我随时都带你们去查理!
Who the hell is that
到底是谁?
It's Tuck! Get on there and help him jerk that thing off.
是塔克!到那里去帮他甩掉那东西
What
什么?
I mean, you know, help him pump it!
我是说 你知道 帮他抽水!
What are you gonna do
你打算怎么办?
I'm gonna get Darlene.
我去拿达琳
Attention Ranger Rick Danger!
注意游侠里克危险!
You've got yourself a warrior problem
你有一个战士的问题
and it ain't you and him.
不是你和他
Jeff Tuck I thought you were dead for real,
杰夫·塔克?我以为你真的死了
you old crackhead!
你这老疯子!
Looks like two can play at that game, Danger.
看起来两个人可以玩那个游戏 危险
Presumptions are the father of all boo-boos.
假设是所有嘘声之父
Pippy! Go get Kent State on that hippie!
皮皮!去那个嬉皮士上找肯特州!
Come on, man! Get that thing closer.
来吧 伙计!把那东西拿近一点
Huh
嗯?
Oh, boy!
天啊!
Ha-ha! There ya go!
哈哈!给你!
Whoo! That's it, baby!
喔!就是这样 宝贝!
All right, Ty. Best Christmas Eve ever.
好吧 泰有史以来最好的平安夜
I'll worry about Tyler little dick.
我会担心泰勒小家伙的
You worry about splitting this country in two.
你担心把这个国家一分为二
Got it
明白了?
Not gonna lie, Jones. You're going a little crazy.
不会说谎的 琼斯你会有点疯狂
You, you want a tranquilizer or something
你想要镇静剂吗?
No.
不
Bullets. I need bullets.
子弹 我需要子弹
Okay. As long as my Santa satellites keep the U.S. military
好 只要我的圣诞老人卫星保持美军
busy long enough, I'll blow up Denver without you.
忙得够久了 没有你我会炸掉丹佛的
Have fun killing drunk college kids.
有乐趣杀死喝醉了的大学生
I've got a country to split in two
我有一个国家要一分为二
and a gazillion dollars to pick up in the Bahamas.
和在巴哈马捡到的一亿美元
Looks like this is gonna take some super strength.
看来这个要拿点超强了
Howdy, warrior! You know how to pump it
豪迪 战士!你知道怎么抽水吗?
Oh, yeah. I've been to prison.
哦 是的 我去过监狱
Great, the President is pissed!
太好了 总统生气了!
Which means we
这意味着我们
and the American public are fucked!
美国公众被搞砸了!
Can't let you go anywhere.
不能让你去任何地方
You're my little hostage.
你是我的小人♥质♥
You know, a lot of dumb college kids
你知道 很多愚蠢的大学生
died on that campground ten years ago.
十年前死在露营地上
The fact this Smallwood kid didn't
事实上 这个小木孩子没有
kinda makes me respect him.
有点让我尊敬他
He really is a brave motherfucker.
他真的是一个勇敢的混♥蛋♥
You know, I do remember you.
你知道 我记得你
And I sure hope you know what you're doing, small dick.
我当然希望你知道你在做什么 小家伙
Or else your little girlfriend here is gonna die,
否则你的小女朋友会死
just like her sister.
就像她姐姐一样
I'm not his girlfriend.
我不是他女朋友
Yeah, she's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
I lost my virginity to her sister ten years ago,
十年前我输给了她姐姐
while she was being killed by a raccoon.
当她被一只熊杀死的时候
Holy shit!
我靠!
That's how my sister died
我妹妹就是这样死的?
Uh, yeah, I was gonna, I was gonna...
嗯 是的 我正要去 我要...
Ye... I was gonna tell you, but some things came up.
你们 我一打算告诉你 但有些事情出现了
And I'm-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You might be able to take out a bunch of raccoons,
你也许能拿出一堆熊
but can you fight a real man
但你能和真人打架吗?
Hang on to that grenade, sugar tits.
坚持手榴弹 糖奶
You might need it later.
以后可能需要它
Ugh! You are so the patriarchy.
哦!你是如此的父权制
Not bad, small dick. But you know what they say.
不错 小家伙但是你知道他们怎么说的
It's not the size, it's how you use it.
不是大小 是你怎么用
Goddamn!
!
Bring it on, you furry fuck!
带上它 你毛茸茸的混♥蛋♥!
Harder!
难!
Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder!
难!难!难!难!
Goddamn!
!
I actually don't have balls.
其实我没有球
Uh, the raccoons gnawed 'em off.
熊咬掉它们
Where'd you learn this, the NYPD
你从哪儿学的 纽约警♥察♥局?
No. Raccoon Creek Campground, motherfucker!
不 熊溪露营地 妈妈!
I'm dead, for real.
我死了 真的
Later on.
稍后
Don't drop that.
别掉下去
Come on.
加油
Well, I'm going to presume everything is just fine back there.
好吧 我想那里一切都很好
I hope you're all having a happy Christmas Eve!
希望大家圣诞前夜过个快乐!
Independence isn't what it used to be, but then again,
独♥立♥已经不是以前了 但话又说回来
电影精选列表