Okay, Karen, I just wanna make sure this isn't another case of paranoia.
还记得你让我睡车里那次,就因为我吃了辣椒
Remember the time you made me sleep in the car 'cause I ate that hot pepper
而你认为我鬼上身?
and you thought I was possessed?
亲爱的,你双眼通红还想在孩子第二天有课的晚上做♥爱♥
Your eyes were all red. You were trying to have sex on a school night.
我知道,我觉得那只是“摸洗哥辣椒”
I know, but it was just the jalapeeno. That's my point.
天啊!我们得叫警♥察♥
God! We gotta call the cops!
叫来警♥察♥跟他们说什么?邻居窃听我们?
Call the cops and tell them what? Our neighbors bugged the house?
–对! –那听上去很离谱
Yes! -That sounds crazy!
我们真的需要警♥察♥时怎么办?
What happens when we really need the cops?
他们就不会来了,为什么?
They won't come to our house. Why?
因为我们上了黑名单,那是疯狂的行为
Because we're on some kind of crazy list. That's crazy.
你说得对,我们需要更多证据
You're right. We need more evidence.
–还有,是“墨西哥辣椒”–凯伦!
And it's a jalape?o. -Karen. Karen!
凯伦!
Karen!
凯伦,看
Kar-- Karen, look.
我知道你想念儿子们…
I know that you miss Mikey and Patrick,
可父母周末夜两周后才开始
but parents weekend is not for two weeks.
蹲下!
Get down!
父母周末夜两周后才开始
Parents weekend isn't for two weeks.
也许我们可以做些呼吸练习来帮你冷静一下
Maybe we can do some breathing exercises to center you.
杰夫,我不需要做深呼吸练习!我很冷静!
Jeff, I don't need to do any deep breathing exercises! I'm centered!
他们那边很静,
It's quiet over there.
不正常的静
It's too quiet.
他们也许正在监视我们监视他们
They're probably watching us, watching them.
他们没在监视我们!他们正在餐厅里跟斯塔茜钟一起
They're not watching us! They're at a restaurant with Stacey Chung.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我们今天在室内跳伞时聊起过!
Because we talked about it at the indoor skydiving place!
你怎么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
凯伦,站住!
Karen, stop!
亲爱的,站住,拜托!想想你在干什么
Darling, stop, please! Think about what you're doing.
你会被抓进监狱的
You'll go to jail for something like this.
除非我被抓
Only if I get caught.
看?没有指纹
See? No fingerprints.
搬进新家的人都会换锁
Now, people move in, they always change the locks,
但他们从不换车♥库♥遥控
but they never change the garage remote.
布里奇特和戴夫去默特尔海滩
I forgot to give it back when Bridget and Dave went to Myrtle Beach
叫我帮忙喂狗那次我忘了还遥控
and asked me to feed Smokey.
你来不来?你得遮住你的手
Are you coming? You're gonna need to cover your hands.
遮住手?用什么
Cover my hands? With what?
用你的袜子
Use your socks.
噢,天啊!这里就像样♥板♥房♥♥!
Oh, God! It looks like a show home.
–他们盖掉了布里奇特的壁画。–那真是个悲剧
They painted over Bridget's mural. -That's a real tragedy.
听着,这里没什么不对劲的,我们快走!
Look, there's nothing weird here. Let's go, let's go!
凯伦,这里到处都有窗户,蹲下!
Karen! There are windows everywhere. Get down! Get down!
真诡异
So weird.
站起来!
Stand up!
这些锅从来没用过
These pots have never seen a lick of flame.
对于一个有烹饪博客的人来说,说不过去
Little weird for someone with a cooking blog?
这是新房♥子,那些是新锅,我觉得没问题
Well, it's a new house, new pots. It makes sense to me.
调料架上是空的,她用惊艳的开胃菜招待过邻居们
And an empty spice rack. She wows the neighbors with her appetizers.
没有调料
No spices.
不要根据一个空的架子来评判一个女人
Never judge a woman by her spice rack, Karen.
看看关于斯里兰卡孤儿的东西
Check for stuff about Sri Lankan orphans.
我打赌那也是一个谎言!
I bet that's another web of lies!
蒂姆,抱歉私自闯入你的家
Sorry, Tim, for breaking into your house.
我只是想做你的朋友
I just wanted to be your friend.
而这当然不是友善的举动
This certainly isn't a friendly gesture.
你知道吗,亲爱的?我能听到你
You know what, honey? I can hear you.
你这么不配合,真是伤我的心
And it hurts my feelings when you're not supportive.
凯伦,这太荒谬了
Karen, this is ridiculous!
一定在某处的
It's gotta be here somewhere.
凯伦!凯伦!凯伦!凯伦!
Karen! Karen, Karen, Karen!
看看他们,如此完美
Look at them. So perfect.
凯伦,快,我们走
Karen, come on, let's go.
看看这里
Look at this.
好吧,他们是游戏玩家,我们走
Okay. So, they're gamers. Let's go.
凯伦!不要!你在干什么?
Karen! Don't! What are you doing?
斯塔茜钟,是她在跟琼斯夫妇吃饭吧?
Stacey Chung. Isn't she out with the Joneses?
对
Yeah.
泰德沃勒斯
Ted Wallace.
他是你同事,对吧?
He works with you, right?
对啊,也许这只是社交网络什么的
Yeah. Maybe it's just some kind of social media thing.
达密尔穆斯塔法?
Dhameer Mustafa?
还有丹
There's Dan.
山杰
Sanjay.
噢,天啊!他们的目标是MBI
Oh, God! They're targeting MBI.
这里有些导弹
There's some kind of missile.
这些是他问过我的所有人
These are all the people he was asking me about.
噢,天啊!我什么都跟他说了
Oh, my God! I told him everything.
我们得走了
Oh, God. -We've gotta go.
把电脑关掉,亲爱的
Switch down the computer, honey.
我们得马上离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
我手上套着袜子什么都操作不了
I can't get any purchase on the mouse because I have a sock hand.
–好,等等 –关掉!恢复到之前德画面
Okay, hold on. -Switch it off!Put it back.
凯伦…恢复到--
Karen... -Put it back the--
不!你不懂!他们是间谍
No! You don't understand! They're spies.
–凯伦,拜托!–我们得马上走
Karen, please, okay? Just shh! -We gotta go right now!
我需要把这些名字记下来
I need to write these names down.
你在干什么?我们得走了
What are you doing? We gotta go!
他们有可能随时回来
They could be back at any second.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
那是什么?一支笔
What is that? A pen?
什么
What?
–什么? –你的…
What? -you have a...
噢,天啊!噢,天啊!凯伦!
Oh, God! Oh, my God! Now what?
噢,见鬼!我杀了她!
Oh, shit, I killed her.
凯伦!
Karen!
凯伦!
Karen!
噢,谢天谢地!
Thank God!
亲爱的
Honey.
好了,我们得走了,凯伦,醒醒!
Okay, we gotta go. Karen, wake up!
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
见鬼!噢,该死!
Okay. Okay. Damn!
抱歉、抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
–不客气,宝贝。–好吧
You're welcome, baby. -Okay.
–杰夫,你真帅!–凯伦,嘘!
You're so cute! -Karen, shh!
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
你嘘我♥干♥什么?
Why are you shushing me? They haven't any dogs.
我以为Chili's餐厅会很优雅的呢
I thought Chili's was supposed to be fancy.
我觉得你没点对菜
Yeah, I don't think you ordered well.
记得我们在大学里…
Remember when we were in college,
你的父母差点在树丛里抓到我们,我们藏起来了!
and your parents, they almost caught us in the bushes, and we hid!
对啊
Yeah.
慢着,我大学后才遇见你的
Wait, I met you after college.
噢,天啊!
Oh, my God!
那就像是我们的新婚夜
It's almost like our wedding night.
为什么那样做?我们在干什么
Why did we do that? What are we doing?
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
杰夫,你太严肃了!
Jeff, you're being so serious!
–“我是杰夫,我很严肃” –凯伦!
I'm Jeff. I'm so serious. -Karen, Karen, Karen!
–你为什么这么严肃? –好了,嘘
Why are you being So serious? -Okay.
–别舔我! –好
Stop licking me! -Yeah.
好了,听着,噢,见鬼!
Okay, listen. Oh, shit!
噢,见鬼
Shit.
我要用女上位!
I'm getting on top! -I--
我在上面了!
I'm getting on top.
–凯伦!凯伦!凯伦!–我在上面了
Karen! Karen! Karen! -I'm on top!
这让我很不舒服,凯伦,别这样
That makes me feel weird. Karen, please.
我现在没心情,亲爱的
I'm not into this right now, sweetheart.
我真的没心情
I'm not really into this.
–抱抱我!–不要!我们的邻居是间谍
电影精选列表