Once we're there, we shut down the portal so he can't come back.
没有天启星 他就无法摧毁地球
Without Apokolips, he can't destroy Earth.
你怎么知道他会走
How do you know he'll be gone?
你偷了他的日记吗
Did you steal his diary?
我在达克赛德阵营有个线人 名叫沉睡者
I have a source in Darkseid's camp called "Sleeper."
几个月来 他或她一直给我报信
He or she has been slipping me information for months.
难怪你和肯特是一对儿
No wonder you and Kent are together.
你们俩傻瓜太好骗了
You're both gullible fools.
达克赛德在耍你们
Darkseid is playing you.
或者是蝙蝠侠在耍你们
Or Batman is.
露易丝的线人的情报
The information from Lois' source
让我们赢下了被侵略后的每一次作战
has led to every victory we've had since the conquest.
你对"胜利"的定义可真是奇特啊 老兄
You have a strange concept of "victory," mate.
地球的地核会在一周后消失
The planet's molten core will be gone in a week.
到时就完蛋了
Then it's game over.
我知道这个计划风险极大 希望渺茫
I know this plan has astronomical risks and impossible odds,
但我们没时间了
but we're out of time.
不废话了 我们干吧
Blah, blah, blah. Let's do this thing!
你们好 我们需要你们的车
Hi, we need your van.
我的天 这样可不好
Crikey. That's not right.
你好啊
Yeah, g'day.
我的这位朋友被暴徒袭击了
My friend here was attacked by thugs.
我们反杀了对方 没错
We killed 'em right back. Yup.
没错的 确实如此
Yes, siree Bob. You betcha.
得带我的朋友去看医生 你好吗
Gotta get my friend to a doc. How are you?
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
达克赛德大人 报告称
Lord Darkseid, reports indicate that
绿灯侠基本都被击败了
the lanterns have mostly fallen.
很好
Good.
我要去征服欧阿星
I go to claim Oa for my empire.
任何剩余的抵抗
Any remaining resistance
都不成问题
shall not be a problem.
不准打扰我
Do not interrupt me.
是 主人
Yes, master.
沉睡者来消息了 达克赛德走了
It's Sleeper. Darkseid's gone.
我要发送攻击机器的信♥号♥♥了
I'm sending the signal to attack the machines.
中国小队已发起进攻
China team has engaged.
北海小队已发起进攻
North Sea team engaged.
黑兰花和他们在一起 约翰
Orchid's with them, John.
我还想知道她把我赶出家门后去哪了呢
Wonder where she went after she kicked me out of the house.
为什么这些反叛军
Why have the rebels been able
有能力攻击我们的收割者
to stage these attacks on our reapers?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
我又不负责全地球的安保
I don't do security for the entire Earth.
那不是你的职责吗
Isn't that your job?
我这么说无意冒犯
I say that with all due respect.
准备好传送类毁灭日
Stand ready to transport the Paradooms.
听你下令
On your mark.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没收到类毁灭日
I'm not getting a signal that any of the Paradooms
离开天启星的信♥号♥♥
have left Apokolips.
-又是一场溃败 -达米安
- Another debacle. - Damian.
我们应该再等等的
We should have waited,
我们应该再召集一支力量的
we should have gathered a third force.
都怪我
This is my fault.
我来解决
I'll sort this.
你在吗
You here?
我想着顺路来讨论一下肥料之类的事
I thought I'd pop by to discuss fertilizer and the such.
你在这啊 沼泽仔
There you are, Swampy.
你比我所想的要更机智
You are wiser than I give you credit for.
估计你的标准也不高吧
Well, not a high bar, I gather.
总有一天 康斯坦丁
One day, Constantine.
总有一天
One day.
你这就走了
You're leaving already?
不过告诉你 这东西
But just know that this thing here
会毁灭你珍爱的万物之绿
will be the death of your precious green.
它...
It...
在盗取地球的核心
steals the heart of the planet?
而你这个行走的沙拉却没注意到 是吧
And you, you walking salad, you didn't notice, did you?
地球上的人类死了一半 你开心还来不及呢
Just happy that half the people on the planet are dead, eh?
人类的下场是罪有应得
The humans earned their fate.
照这个逻辑 万物之绿也是罪有应得
By that logic the green has it coming, too.
它就像人类一样只顾自己
Like humanity, it was minding its own business and,
突然发现 自己被判了死刑
oh, too bad, death sentence.
万物之绿不会灭亡
The green will not die!
沼泽仔挺生气的
Swampy's pretty pissed.
应该可以把那些会飞的丑东西引过来
That should bring down the flyin' uglies.
起作用了
It worked.
哈莉 该你上了
Harley, you're up.
好呀
Yahtzee!
挂了
And out.
不再计划了
No more planning,
动手就是
just doing.
这些爪牙怎么无穷无尽
Is there no end to these minions?
♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, smash a head ♪
♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, smash a head ♪
♪ 如果感到快乐 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it ♪
♪ 那你的脸上一定会表现出来 ♪
♪ Then your face will surely show it ♪
♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, smash a head ♪
♪ 如果感到快乐 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it ♪
♪ 而你非常想表现出来 ♪
♪ And you really wanna show it ♪
♪ 如果感到快乐 你就让脑浆四溅 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, splat the brains! ♪
有史以来最棒的老大
Best boss ever.
鲨鱼王是鲨鱼
King Shark is a shark.
我需要来根烟
I need a cigarette.
安息吧 西瓦
Rest well, Shiva.
我们派出了类毁灭日去帮助你们
We sent the Paradooms to help you!
但长官 它们在吃人
But sir, they're eating everyone!
人力资源部肯定会发怒
HR is going to be furious.
我们现在就是活靶子[鸭子]We're sitting ducks here.
我超喜欢鸭子
I love duckies.
有史以来最烂的团队
Worst team ever.
雷鸣通道的门在这里
The boom tube gate is there.
还要上去一层 没有楼梯
One floor up. No stairs.
这边来 继续前进 伙伴们
This way. Keep it moving, gang.
你说过会很艰难的
You said this would be hard.
并不艰难
It's not hard.
恐怕你们没有通行权限吧
I'm afraid you don't have the proper clearance.
糟了
Bollocks.
达米安
Damian!
没人会为你哀悼
No one will mourn you!
渡鸦 别
Raven, no!
控制好自己
Stay in control.
大家能别杀卢瑟了吗
Can everyone stop trying to kill Luthor?
我们需要他
We need him.
他是个恶心的通敌者
He's a stinking collaborator.
完全正确
Too right, he is.
让我先从他的头顶动手吧
Let me take a little off the top.
拜托
Please,
我被包围了 战役也结束了
I was surrounded and the battle was over.
我得做出选择
I had to make a choice.
我从那之后就一直在帮助露易丝
I've been helping Lois ever since.
你就是沉睡者
You're Sleeper?
他是个叛徒
He's a traitor
只顾自己的墙头草
who changed sides when it suited him.
你怎么知道他不会故技重施呢
What makes you think he won't do it again?
因为你们需要我 而且你们时间也不多了
Because you need me and you don't have a lot of time.
蝙蝠侠可不会坐视不理
Batman won't allow it.
孽障
Abomination!
你必须倒下
You will stand no more!
刚果的收割者没救了
The Congo reaper is a loss.
电影精选列表