Where'd you pick that up?
我是正规军队出身
I'm an army brat.
没人比我正规
Well, no one out-brats me.
好棒
Yeah.
露易丝
Lois?
-露易丝 -看来她应付得绰绰有余
- Lois! - She looks like she can handle herself.
哈莉 快打倒她
Come on, Harley, have at her!
边喝凉爽啤酒
Nothing like having a cold one
边看漂亮小姑娘打架真是过瘾 对吧兄弟
while a couple of fine sheilas beat each other bloody, mate?
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
打爆她的脸
Break her face...
克拉克的老婆
Clark's wife!
英国佬
Brits.
澳洲佬
Aussies.
-囚犯 -罪犯
- Poms. - Convicts.
-贱♥人♥ -贱♥人♥
- Wankers. - Wankers.
放手一搏 亲爱的
Do your best, honey!
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding.
一向如此
Always!
哈莉 干掉她
Harley, come on!
我好像瞄见了一只喵咪
I tawt I taw a puddy tat.
干得漂亮 美女
Way to go, ya beauty!
获胜者与新冠军
And the winner and new champion,
迷人的露易丝·莱恩
luscious Lois Lane!
回旋镖队长为您效劳
Captain Boomerang at your service.
我有没有说过
Have I mentioned that I'm,
我是个很有经验澳洲人 你懂我的意思吗
quite experienced "down under," if ya know what I mean?
不行就是不行 回旋镖
No means no, Boomerang!
好了 美女
All right, lady.
看来我们达成了协议
Looks like we've got a deal.
大家听着
Listen up, everybody!
现在我们要一闯莱克斯·卢瑟的光头要塞
Now we ride for Lex Luthor in his fortress of bald-itude.
干杯吧
So drink up,
自杀小队各位尊敬的女士们先生们
esteemed ladies and gents of the Suicide Squad,
因为明天
because tomorrow
我们要夺回这个星球
we take back this planet!
你为什么总是冒险行事
Why do you always lead with your chin?
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
糟了 那是我前任
Bollocks, it's my ex.
你和哈莉吗
You and Harley?
真恶心
Gross.
你觉得我疯了吗
Do I look mad?
阿曼达·沃勒怎么会让你这种疯子
How did Amanda Waller let a lunatic like you
当自杀小队的队长
become leader of the Squad?
很简单 她死了
Easy. She died.
死于癌症
Cancer!
抱歉 这是我的防御机制
Sorry. It's a defense mechanism.
鲨鱼王
King Shark
是鲨鱼
is a shark.
一周之后 我亲爱的布丁死了
A week after that, my puddin' died.
全都怪新蝙蝠侠
Thanks to new Batman,
话说 他毫无幽默感
who is no fun, by the way.
于是我和我快乐的自杀小队决定做自♥由♥职业者
So, me and my merry band of suicidals decided to go freelance.
自从这破事开始起
We've been taking our cut
我们一直从卢瑟的供应链中揩油
from Luthor's supply trains since this shitshow started.
我们可是侠盗罗宾汉
We're real Robin Hood-types.
劫富卖♥♥贫
Rob from the rich and sell to the poor.
是济贫
"Give to the poor."
不是吧
That can't be right.
你有私下说话的地方吗
Do you have somewhere private?
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
我的办公室
My office.
我们边喝好酒边聊
We'll discuss everything over my top-notch bottle of hooch.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
不行 我不会让你得逞的
No! I won't let you!
永远也别想
Never!
我需要点时间
I think I need a minute.
有地方可以让我们休息吗
Is there a place we could rest?
现在的孩子说话这么隐晦吗
Is that what you kids are callin' it these days?
猎豹会带你们去
Cheetah'll show you the way.
我不喜欢小屁孩
I don't like kids.
手脚不干净
Sticky hands.
闭嘴
Shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
有时他说话太吵 我不得不回应
Sometimes he gets so loud I have to answer.
你可能认为我软弱无能
You probably think I'm weak.
渡鸦
Raven,
你是我认识最坚强的人
you're one of the strongest people I know.
你怎么会和肯特在一起
So, how'd you end up with Kent?
你走了 我孤身一人
You left and I was alone.
我只想结束痛苦
I just wanted to end the pain.
对不起 我没跟你走
I'm sorry for not coming with you.
那时我请你和我一起领导刺客联盟
When I asked you to join me in leading the League of Assassins,
不是因为你是个优秀的战士
I wasn't doing it because you're a good fighter,
我
I...
我喜欢你
I had feelings for you.
如果你不喜欢我 那么不跟我走是正确的
If you didn't, you made the right decision.
完全不是那个原因
It wasn't that at all.
我离开是因为我父亲要杀你
I left because my father wants to kill you.
经过那一切之后
After everything,
我不能冒险
I couldn't risk that.
达克赛德的机器已经在刚果
Darkseid's machines have gone online in the Congo,
中国和英格兰海岸附近启动了
China, and off the coast of England.
这些是什么鬼东西
What the heck are they?
它们把地球的岩浆传送到达克赛德的基地
They phase the Earth's magma into Darkseid's base.
所以一定毁掉这些东西
So these things must be destroyed.
这只是权宜之计
That's a temporary solution.
我们要炸毁天启星
We need to blow up Apokolips.
就这点事吗
Is that all?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我们不能硬闯
We can't brute-force this.
在天启星 达克赛德有类毁灭日
On Apokolips, Darkseid has Paradooms.
超人的血让类魔升级了
Parademons upgraded with Superman's DNA,
就如毁灭日一般
like Doomsday was.
别再提这件事了 亲爱的
Don't rub it in, honey.
要把他们从天启星引开 我们才有机会
We have to get them off of Apokolips to have any chance.
因此
To do that,
我们打算同时攻击其中两台机器
we plan on mounting simultaneous attacks on two of the machines.
这样类毁灭日就会
That should cause the Paradooms
被派来地球增援
to be sent to Earth as reinforcements.
为什么不攻击全部三台机器
Why not attack all three?
我们人手不够
We don't have enough people.
如果两支队能造成足够的破坏 我们就没事
If the two teams do enough damage, we'll be fine.
雷鸣通道的门在莱克斯企业大厦
The boom tube gate is located in LexCorp Tower.
这就是我们的任务
That's where we come in.
我们攻占大厦
We take the tower.
把我们的突击队传送到天启星
Our strike team transports to Apokolips,
将能量发生器设置到临界点
sets its power generator to go critical,
逆转雷鸣通道
reverses the boom tubes,
把所有的类毁灭日送回天启星
bringing all the Paradooms back to Apokolips,
然后赶在爆♥炸♥之前离开
then we get out before it blows up.
小菜一碟 易如吃饭
Easy peasy, rich n' cheesy.
鲨鱼王是鲨鱼
King Shark is a shark.
你们是不是忘记了一个小细节
Aren't you forgetting one small detail,
达克赛德
name of Darkseid?
"软男"说得对
"Warm beer, soggy chips" here is right.
我们无法战胜他
We can't take him.
没人能战胜他
No one can.
达克赛德要去欧阿星
Darkseid is going to Oa.
他走之后 我们才开始
We only begin after he's gone.
我们一到就关闭通道 这样他就回不来了
电影精选列表