嘿 宝贝
Psst! Darling.
到那边去
Get over there,
做点什么
do something.
好的 现在打她
OK, now whack her.
不要打这么重
Not that hard.
嘿 停下来 嘿
Hey! Stop that! Hey!
操
Fuck!
他们真打起来了
They're fighting for real!
嘿 停下来
Hey, stop it!
停下来 你们两个
Stop it, you two!
我去阻止他们
I'll stop them.
住手
Stop it!
不要再打了
Stop fighting now!
住手
Stop it!
到我这里来
Come on over here,
波尔y小宝贝
pretty Polly,
给我们展示一下你真正的才华
and show us your real talents!
有人生气了耶
Someone's angry!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
是的 还行
Yes, fine.
我 我没事
I...I'm fine.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
因为你在哭啊
Because you're weeping.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你误会了
You've mistaken
这是我笑哭的
my laughter for tears is all.
如果你开始笑
If you laugh,
其他人就会和你一起笑
others will laugh with you.
但你如果不笑了
If you stop laughing,
你就死了
you die.
马上又要执行绞刑了
There will be a hanging.
又有什么
There's to be a hanging?
你难道这几周都待在地下
Has your head been buried underground
双耳不闻窗外事吗
these past few weeks?
他们要吊死那两个老佣人
They're hanging the two old servants,
麦登和斯卡拉莫切
Maude and Scaramouche,
被指控杀了潘趣的妻子和孩子
what killed Punch's wife and wee baby.
什么时候执行
And when are they set to hang?
当然是明天一早
First up tomorrow, of course.
我更喜欢被女巫烧死
I prefer a good witch burning myself.
我猜他们已经有点弄混了
I suppose they've got to mix it up a bit...
就为了把我们从无聊中解救出来
..save us all from getting bored.
你从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
你好 潘趣
Hello, Punch...
只是风而已 潘趣
Just the wind, Punch.
只是风而已
It's just the wind.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在这儿
I'm right here.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
别怕
Don't be scared.
我是来给你提供工作的
I have a proposition for you.
离我远点
Leave me!
我不认识你
I've no business with ya.
为什么你不去找其他人
Why don't you torment someone else?
潘趣
Punch...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
恶魔知道你做过什么 潘趣
The Devil knows what you've done, Punch!
所有恶魔非常欣赏你的所作所为
And the Devil is much enamoured of your work.
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard,
但那不是真的
but it isn't true.
恶魔很欣赏你
So impressed is he that the Devil
想让你加入他
wants you on his team.
他想让你和他一起
He wants you to join with him
待在十八层地下
in the down below.
考虑一下吗 潘趣
What do you say, Punch?
想和恶魔在一起吗
Want to team up with the Devil?
我只是一个木偶师 先生
I'm just a puppeteer, sir.
我只是个小木偶师
I'm just a puppeteer.
你在下面根本用不到我啊
You'd have no use of me in the down below.
你的家中洒满鲜血
You have blood in your house!
你的家中洒满鲜血
You have blood in your house!
停下
Stop it!
我该怎么做
What do I have to do?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do!
求你停下吧
Please, just stop!
你想上天堂
Do you want to go to Heaven
还是下地狱
or do you want to go to Hell?
天堂可以吗
Heaven?
只有好人才可以上天堂
Only good men go to Heaven.
你是个好人吗 潘趣
Are you a good man, Punch?
我听不见
I can't hear you!
你是个好人吗
Are you a good man?!
是的
Yes.
大点声
Louder!
是
Yes.
是 我是一个好人
Yes, I'm a good man.
那你必须改正你的错误
Then you must right your wrongs.
向人们坦白 潘趣
Confess to the people, Punch.
告诉他们你做了什么
Tell the people what you've done.
只有你自己才能收拾好
Only you can fix
你自己的烂摊子
this mess you've made.
你能做到吗 潘趣
Can you do that, Punch?
你能改正你的错误吗
Can you right your wrongs?
我能
I can.
因为如果你不的话
Because if you do not,
我会回来找你的
I will come back for you
下次再来
and I will not show you
我就没这么好说话了
the mercy I've shown you tonight.
♪ 他笑 留步小姐 ♪
♪ Singing "Bide, lady, bide ♪
♪ 你对我的欲望无法隐藏 ♪
♪ Your lust for me won't hide ♪
♪ 尘土满身的铁匠才是你的挚爱 ♪
♪ This dusty smith will be your love ♪
♪ 不要自视清高了 ♪
♪ So lay aside your pride" ♪
♪ 女孩摇身变马驹 ♪
♪ So lady she turned into a horse ♪
♪ 暗夜一般黑 ♪
♪ Dark as the night is black ♪
♪ 铁匠就成茸马鞍 ♪
♪ So he became a hairy saddle for to ride onto her back ♪
♪ 他笑 留步小姐 ♪
♪ Singing "Bide, lady, bide"... ♪
♪ 我正骑着马到我所看到的地方 ♪
♪ I was riding over from far as what I've seen ♪
♪ 感觉我又骑回了家 ♪
♪ Feel me riding home again ♪
♪ 骑着骏马回家 ♪
♪ Home on a valiant steed ♪
♪ 我正路过♪
♪ I was wandering by ♪
♪ 开阔的田野 ♪
♪ Far in an open field ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I... ♪
♪ 再次独自醒来 ♪
♪ Waking all alone again ♪
♪ 在梦中骑马 ♪
♪ Riding in my sleep ♪
♪ 等待着时间逝去 朋友 ♪
♪ Waiting for the time, my friend ♪
♪ 欢快地盘旋 ♪
♪ Gaily circling ♪
♪ 仿佛我又骑马回家 ♪
♪ Feel me riding home again ♪
♪ 在开阔的田野里 ♪
♪ Far in an open field ♪
♪ 再次看到骑马回家的我 ♪
♪ See me riding home again ♪
♪ 就像我所感觉的那样 ♪
♪ Far as what I feel ♪
斯科蒂
Scotty!
你怎么还没睡
Why are you still awake?
该去睡觉了
Should get some sleep.
明天我们还有事要做
We got the big move tomorrow.
妈
Ma...
怎么了
Yeah?
我们到底要去哪里
Where are we even going?
我不知道 斯科蒂
I don't know, Scotty.
但我们会找到的
We'll find somewhere.
电影精选列表