海边小镇
乡下某处
其实离海边很远
他的重拳将似雷霆般轰向
His fist shall thunder down upon those
那些迷失正道之人
who have strayed from the path.
那些跪倒在恶魔脚下之人
Those of you who kneel at the foot of the Devil.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little fella,
看来你也已经长到
you look almost man enough
能进来爽一爽的年龄了
to come in for a nurture.
金币不嫌多
No guinea too big.
不用 谢谢
No...thanks
感谢 先生
Thank you kindly, sir.
银币不嫌少
No penny too small.
赏点吧
Come, now.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
赏点吧
Come, now,
别客气
don't be cheap.
赏点吧
Come, now,
把钱放罐子里
coin in the tin.
赏点吧
Come, now.
感谢 先生
Thank you kindly, sir.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
银币不嫌少
No penny too small.
金币不嫌多
No guinea too big.
这里 亲爱的
Here, darling.
谢谢 这位先生
Thank you, sir.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
表演即将开始
the show is about to begin.
坐好
Sit down!
表演即将开始
The show is about to begin.
来嘛 来嘛
Come now, come now,
你们这些小气鬼
you cheap little asses.
表演前先赏几枚钱币入罐呗
Coin in the tin afore payin' time passes.
不要嘲笑我们
Don't slag us off,
也不要走神
don't turn your head.
我们是友非敌啊
For friends we are, not foe!
不过如果你们这些小混♥蛋♥
But if you dirty little fuckers
不赏个饭钱
don't cough up your bread,
我们就不给你们表演了
we won't be showing you a show!
你们早已听闻
You've heard the talk
潘趣木偶戏的鼎鼎大名
from far and wide of Punch's puppet play.
"全世界最好"
"Best in the world",
"最棒的表演"
"The greatest show",
评论家们都这么说
is what the critics say.
圣保罗教堂的教♥徒♥
The congregations of St Paul's
每天都在减少
grow thinner every day.
因为他们都跑来看我们的表演
They're coming to the show of shows,
而不是整天跪着祷告
not kneeling down to pray.
潘趣教授终于回归了
Professor Punch is back at last!
镇上最虔诚的牧师
Town's most truthful preacher.
好好坐着
So sit your arse down,
别乱跑
don't fuck around,
享受我们的表演吧
and enjoy the theatre feature!
我们爱你 潘趣
We love you, Punch!
♪ d小调托卡塔与赋格 ♪
♪ Toccata and Fugue in D minor ♪
敲她们
Knock 'em out!
敲晕她们
Knock 'em out!
好了 穿过去
OK, move across,
穿过去
move across.
就该这么做
That's the way to do it!
朱迪与潘趣
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们有请独一无二的
the one, the only,
史上最伟大的木偶师
the greatest puppeteer of our time
潘趣教授
Professor Punch!
你们最好都去宣传一下
You all best be spreading the word
潘趣的表演回归了
that the Punch show is back.
一周一次
One show a week,
有空就来
catch it while you can.
告诉亲朋好友
Tell friends, foes
邻居什么的
and neighbours alike.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so much.
你肯定洒掉了一些
Surely you spilled some?
恐怕没有 亲爱的
I'm afraid not, honey.
没有比海边小镇
A more niggardly town
更小气的地方了
than Seaside'd be hard to find.
但他们口袋里没有的东西
But what was lacking from their pockets
他们用掌声补上了
they made up for in applause.
那你认为表演很成功喽
You think it went well, then?
你觉得他们喜欢我们吗
You think they liked us?
喜欢我们
Liked us?
他们爱死我们了
They loved us!
我们做到了 亲爱的
We killed it, honey.
我们做到了
We did.
那是
Yes!
我们都把它打成了碎片 不是吗
We smashed it to bits and pieces, didn't we?
让他们心服口服
We slaughtered them!
大舞台在等着我们 亲爱的
A main stage awaits us, my love.
我已经能听见掌声了 朱迪
I can hear the applause already, Jude.
一闭上眼睛
I close my eyes for a moment
我就能听到那赞美
and I can hear it.
这个时代最伟大的木偶师
The greatest puppeteer of his generation.
对了
So?
星探
Scouts?
有星探来吗
Any scouts?
我没看见
I saw none.
只要确保每次表演都很吸引人就行
We'll just make sure each show is a smasher.
-是的 -他们很快就会来的
- Yeah. - They'll be in soon enough.
没错 没错
Yes, yes.
很快 很快
Soon enough. Soon enough.
现在是我们的时代了 朱迪
Now is our time, Jude.
大剧场又要开演了
The big theatres are opening again.
我们的表演是最好的
Our show is the best.
用不了多久我们就可以飞出这里
It won't be long before we're whisked away
飞去更大的舞台
to brighter things
受到难以想象的欢迎
with fanfare unimaginable.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我只是想了一下 亲爱的
I was just wondering, honey,
表演看上去
the show seems
一直都在打打打
to be getting punchier all the time.
太暴♥力♥ 说真的
Very punchy, in fact.
你觉得一定要这么暴♥力♥吗
Do you think it needs to be quite so smashy?
但是 他们就喜欢这样
Well, that's what the people like.
他们喜欢暴♥力♥的
They like punchy,
有破坏性的
and they like smashy.
你听到了 朱迪
You've heard them, Jude.
这就是他们想要的
That's what they want, my love.
我是个艺术家
I'm an artist.
我是不会质疑自己的天赋的
It is not for me to question my gift,
我只会听从于它
I can only surrender to it.
假如我的直觉告诉我要暴♥力♥有破坏性
If my gut tells me to be punchy and smashy,
那我想我们就应该这么做
I guess we're doing the punchy and smashy.
来给潘趣一些爱爱吧
Come here and give Punch some love.
怎么了
What?
别吧
Oh. Come on.
还有一个承诺
There's another promise
是我要你在这之前遵守的
I'd sooner have you keep.
我温柔多才的妻子啊
My sweet and talented wife!
我有你真是太幸福了
So blessed I am to have ya.
确实温柔又多才
Sweet and talented indeed.
举高高 看看你
There you go! Look at you.
看看你 再来一次
Look at you. One more time.
电影精选列表