21世纪的20年代 公会统治了世界
世界被一新疫病威胁 神经过饱和症
它能传染 致命 原因及疗法不详
陋器帮与公会为敌 反抗运动在街头展开
网路窃贼及游击兵 皆加入此资讯之战
公会开始反击 雇用日本帮
罪犯组织中老大
他们将资讯传入黑冰 致命的病毒等着对方送死
但陋器帮在堡垒中等待
在旧城中心像老鼠般躲在墙缝
最珍贵的资讯 将由一记忆使者送达
他以防潮电线植入大脑 偷带入境
非常特务
网络
2021年
早 这是叫醒服务
Good morning. This is your wake-up call.
谢谢你住本饭店
Thank you for staying at the New Darwin Inn
时间是上午10:30
The time is 10:30 a.m.
无留言记录
You have no new messages.
强尼
Johnny?
-是的 -没事
-Yeah? -Never mind.
NAS 神经过饱和症
NAS: Nerve Attenuation Syndrome
你家在哪
So where is home?
强尼
Johnny?
家
Home?
家
Home...
我说"不知道"你信吗
Would you believe I don't even know?
我信
Yes. I would.
出去
Going out?
去拿冰
Getting some ice.
我们有
We've got...
冰
ice.
拨号♥201-555-7293
接电♥话♥ 洛飞
Pick it up, Ralfi.
怎样
How about it?
你说你选好日子了
You said you'd lock down a date for the procedure.
向你问好
And hello to you too.
洛飞 日期 何时
Ralfi. The date. When?
抱歉 医生把价钱改了
I'm sorry, Hohnny. The Sheba surgeons have changed their quote.
说好是80万的
You told me 800K would cover it.
现在手术费要150万
The fee for removing the implant is now one-million-five.
可使你记忆完全恢复
That is complete memory recovery
如果只要部份恢复
If you don't want it all back...
可以便宜些
they may come down.
若我只想把矽片拿出来
If I just wanted the silicon dug out of my brain...
我可去墨西哥做
I could go to Mexico City!
我要记忆完全恢复 完全恢复
I want a full restoration! I want it all back.
强尼 价钱是医生订的
Johnny, the Sheba boys they set the price.
-我已尽力了 -少来 洛飞
-I've done what I can -Come on, Ralfi.
再跑一趟 强尼
One more run, Johnny
你钱就够了 大生意
And then you could cover it provided it's a rich one.
要干嘛
What have you got?
那得看情况 你扩大脑容量没
It depends. Did you get that upgrade?
扩大了
Yeah.
好 明晚在北♥京♥中心取货 十点
Very good. Pick-up is in central Beijing tomorrow night, 10:00.
这是大生意
This is the big one
别迟到了
Don't be late, Johnny.
北♥京♥中心
阻止NAS蔓延
寻找史密斯先生
Paging Mr. Smith.
NAS即世纪黑死病
NAS, the so-called black shakes...
最早发现于2010年挪威
first identified in 2010 in a small population...
脑子放清醒点 糊涂虫
Snatch back your brain, zombie and hold it!
技术上有困难
Sorry, technical difficulty.
请进
Please come in
启动加倍记忆器
Activating Pemex Memory Doubler.
你容量为八万兆位元组
Your present capacity: 80 gigabytes.
加倍器启动
Doubler loading
现在容量为十六万兆位元组
Your storage capacity is now 160 gigabytes.
警告 切勿超过
Warning: Do not exceed capacity
使者迟到了
The courier is late.
冷静点
Be calm.
双份起司 咸鱼比萨
Double cheese? Anchovies?
先生贵姓
You are Mister...
-史密斯 -你迟了
-Smith. -You are late.
对
Right.
有个问题
Question.
说吧
Yes.
你们不像我接触过的人
You're not the kind of people I usually work for.
我们刚入行
We are new at this.
蛮像的
No shit.
我们用对渠道找到你
We approached you through the correct channels.
我们照你经纪人所嘱 付了一半钱到你帐户
We paid half to the Swiss account exactly as your agent instructed.
这是头等舱机票
Here's your ticket. First class.
怎么上载
Let's see the upload.
活动检波器
Motion detector.
我要装多少量
How much am I carrying?
32万兆元组
320 gigabytes.
你最大容量多少
Your storage capacity?
带去哪
Where am I taking it?
纽渥
Newark.
你容量多少
Your storage capacity?
足够
More than adequate.
有人带他去拉兹维加斯
Somebody'll take him to Las Vegas?
若超过你容量
It is extremely dangerous...
会十分危险
if the upload volume exceeds your storage capacity.
神经传导流渗会让你三天就死
Synaptic seepage can kill you in two or three days.
而且资讯将受损
Plus, the data...
无法连结输送
may be corrupted and coherent download will be impossible.
没问题的
We don't have a problem.
要不要输入
Are we loading or not?
你的票
Your ticket.
你纽渥的代理人
Ralfi, your agent Newark...
会安排输出的事
will arrange the meet for the download.
指针接近零时
When the counter approaches zero...
拷贝三张图像
click on three frames off the TV.
它们与资讯合并 我不会知其内容
Any three. They'll meld with the data, and I won't know what they are.
这即是输出密♥码♥
That's the download code.
你拷贝一份
You get a hard copy.
传真给另一边的连络人
You fax one copy to your connection on the other side.
我到后 用密♥码♥即可输出资讯
When I get there, we feed in the code and download.
懂了吗
Understand?
按这个 即开始输入
Upload begins when you press here.
要杀谁
Who's the target?
科学家
Scientists.
法玛制药研发人员
PharmaKom R&D people.
背判者
Defectors.
来吧
Hit me.
输入密♥码♥
The access code.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith?
厕所在哪
Where's the bathroom?
-什么 -厕所
-What? -The toilet.
毁掉原件
Destroy the original!
传真密♥码♥去纽渥
Fax the images to Newark.
哦 他妈的
Oh, Jesus! Shit!
水温华氏17度
Water temperature is 17 degrees.
下次先敲门 秃驴
Next time, knock, baldy.
开始传真
Transmission commencing.
传真中断
Transmission interrupted
抓他
Get him!
我问你
You!
他去哪
Where is he going?
他带资讯去哪
Where is he taking the data?
纽渥
Newark!
纽渥自♥由♥城
出境检查 输入护照
Lmmigration control. Please insert passport.
开始扫瞄
Beginning scan.
体内测出植入物
Warning: Lmplant detected
植入物为难语症矫正器
Scanning dyslexia prosthesis implant
为政♥府♥许可