And, yes...
我愿意嫁给你……
I will marry you...
如果我们能活着出去
If we ever get out of here alive.
-但他们为什么要喂这东西?
- But why the hell would they be feeding this thing?
看看这些垃圾
Look at all this crap.
这是什么?
What is this?
神社吗?
A shrine?
-我以为这些是故事
- I thought these were stories.
传说
Legends.
但这一切似乎都是真实的
But it all seems real.
-还有什么,它有一个狂热的粉丝俱乐部
- And what, it has a cult fan club
这能养活它吗?
that helps feed this thing?
也许他们想要我们中的一个
Then maybe they want one of us.
-什么?
- What?
-我们无法抵抗
- We can't fight it.
但我们可以打败它,甚至阻止它
But we can beat it, maybe even stop it.
我们现在就在它扭曲的网里
We're in its twisted web right now.
但是时候扭转局面了
But it's time to turn the tables.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
-我想我知道我们该怎么做了
- I think I know what we need to do.
走,走……
Go, go, go, go...
斯图!
Stu!
我抓住他了,我抓住他了!
I've got him, I've got him!
-来吧,混♥蛋♥!
- Come on, asshole!
把孩子带走,他的生命力属于你
Take the baby, its life force belongs to you.
长生不老,把孩子带走
Live forever, take the baby.
它的生命力属于你
Its life force belongs to you.
长生不老,把孩子带走
Live forever, take the baby.
它的生命力属于你
Its life force belongs to you.
-你不能拿走!
- You can't have it!
-来吧
- Come on.
-你喜欢那些偷♥窥♥者吗,贱♥人♥?
- How do you like those peepers, bitch?
-现在!
- Now!
-哦,不
- Oh, no.
-下车!
- get off!
下车!
Get off!
-斯图,不!
- Stu, no!
电影精选列表