- Maybe something got him?
像个大动物
Like a big animal.
-这附近没有大型动物
- There are no big animals 'round here.
-拜托,这是路易斯安那州!
- Come on, this is Louisiana!
有像…
There's like...
鳄鱼、蛇和
gators, snakes and
到处都是黑熊
black fucking bears roaming all around.
-他们不会来的
- They wouldn't come here.
-莱恩!
- Laine!
莱恩!
Laine!
-莱恩!-嘿,男人!
- Laine! - Hey man!
嘿,嘿,伙计,放轻松!
Hey--hey, man, take it easy!
这是怎么呢你的女朋友在哪里?
What's going on? Where's your girlfriend?
-有些……
- Some...
大的东西了……
Something big took...
-我告诉过你,该死的黑熊!
- I told you, black fucking bear!
熊不会飞
- Bears don't fly.
冷静点,伙计
Now calm down, man.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
-我们得走了我们得走了,报♥警♥
- We have to go. We have to go, call the police.
-什么?
- What?
-快他妈的叫警♥察♥!
- Call the fucking police!
-哦,他妈的!
- Oh, fuck!
这是迈克尔,哦!
It's Michael--oh!
让他的东西
Something got him.
-它是新鲜的真的很新鲜
- It's fresh. Really fresh.
如果他被什么东西抓走了,肯定还在外面
If something got him, it's still out here.
-在里面快!
- Inside. Quick!
-莱恩!
- Laine!
-哦,小心
- Oh, be careful.
这是座老房♥子,你不知道里面有什么
It's an old house, you dunno what's in here.
-打开!-上帝该死!
- Open up! - God damnit!
-打开!-上帝该死
- Open up! - God damnit.
-现在都是你的了头里
- They're all yours now. -Come on.
-加油!他妈的闭上!
- Come on! Fucking shut!
-来吧,你们这些混♥蛋♥!-打开!
- Come on, you assholes! - Open up!
-该死的!
- God damn it!
-搞什么鬼?
- What the fuck?
来吧!
Come on!
他妈的闭上!
Fucking shut!
-这就是你的逃生室吗?
- So this is your escape room, huh?
你这是在玩什么游戏吗?
Is this some kind of game you're playing here?
因为你可以停止表演,打开门
'Cause you can stop the show and open the door.
我们都很害怕你的乡巴佬把戏
We're all very scared of your hillbilly tricks.
-闭上你的臭嘴
- Shut your fuckin' mouth.
打开!
Open up!
这不是我想要的
I didn't sign up for that.
迈克尔死了,你们都看到了
Michael's dead and you all saw it.
快他妈的把门打开
Now open that fucking door.
-你对莱恩做了什么?
- What did you do with Laine?
她在哪里!
Where is she!
冷静下来
Calm down.
我不知道,好吗?
I don't know, all right?
我根本就不应该出现在这里!
I wasn't even supposed to be here!
雇我来就是为了吓吓你
All I was hired to do was scare ya up a bit.
这是所有
And that's all.
-雇佣吗?
- Hired?
受雇于谁?
Hired by who?
-吉塞尔…
- Giselle...
马尼拉
Manilla.
她说有个惊喜在等着你
She said there's a surprise waiting here for you.
-一个惊喜吗?
- A surprise?
-我给你个他妈的惊喜
- I'll show you a fucking surprise.
你现在告诉我莱恩在哪,否则
You tell me where Laine is right now or
我会把这东西插♥进♥你屁♥股♥里,
I'll stick this thing so far up your ass,
你会尝到该死的滋味
you'll taste the fuckin' metal.
-是啊,乡巴佬,该说话了
- Yeah, hillbilly, it's time to start talking.
-你们都他妈的往后退一步!
- All of you take a step fuckin' back!
-哇,哇,哇!
- Woah, woah, woah!
-不然我就打爆你的头!
- Or I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!
-我的耳朵在嗡嗡叫!
- My ears are fucking ringing!
-我警告过你!退一步!
- I warned you! Step back!
-天啊,斯图,你没必要开枪的!
- Jesus, Stu, you didn't have to fire that thing!
-下次我再这么做,你就什么都听不到了
- Next time I do, you won't hear anything anymore.
-好吧,我们来解决这个问题
- Okay, let's figure this out.
这是个逃生室,对吧?
It's an escape room, right?
-这他妈不是逃跑的地方
- It's not a fucking escape room.
这是一个陷阱
It's a trap.
-谁是猎人?
- And who's the trapper?
-爬虫
- The Creeper.
爬行者是个童话,孩子
The Creeper's a fairytale, son.
-我看到了
- I saw it.
-你们都他妈疯了
- You guys are fucking nuts.
-它抓走了莱恩,我会找到她的
- It's got Laine and I'm gonna find her.
-我们原地不动-什么?
- We're staying put. - What?
别告诉我,这打乱了你繁忙的日程
Oh, don't tell me, this interrupts your hectic schedule
乡下乡巴佬乱♥伦♥和断断续续的爱马
of country hick incest and intermittent horse loving.
-去你的,好莱坞
- Fuck you, Hollywood.
我们得开始团队合作了
We've gotta start working as a team.
虽然我知道这对你来说很困难,
So as difficult as I know it is for you,
我要你别再像个混♥蛋♥一样!
I need you to stop being a fuckin' asshole!
你被我们困住了
You're stuck with us now.
把它下来
Put it down.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
在我找到莱恩之前谁都不能走
Nobody's going anywhere until I find Laine.
-它的到来
- It's coming.
楼上,现在!
- Upstairs, now!
-去阁楼!
- Go to the attic!
-我们在外面的时候,我看到这里有光
- When we were outside, I saw a light in here.
我去找个开关
I'll find a switch.
屋顶在漏水
The roof is leaking.
-但是没有下雨
- But it's not raining.
-你一定是在逗我!
- Oh, you gotta be shitting me!
那是谁啊?
Who the hell is that?
-这是山姆……
- That's Sam...
-那是什么鬼东西!
- Oh, what the hell is that?!
-你是真实的
- You're real.
-她在哪里!
- Where is she!
她在哪里!
Where is she!
她在哪里!
Where is she!
离开我!
Get off me!
跟我聊天!
Talk to me!
离开我!
Get off me!
离开我!
Get off me!
-帮助!
- Help!
追逐!
Chase!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
-她去哪了?
- Where the hell did she go?
-她一定在这附近
- She's gotta be here somewhere.
-走吧,嘉莉!
- Come on, Carrie!
凯莉!
Carrie!
-操
- Fuck.
-凯莉!嘿,嘿
- Carrie! Hey, hey.
-它来了-它来了!
- It's coming--it's coming!
莱恩-莱恩在哪儿在哪儿?
Where's Laine--where's Laine?
-我不知道-她在哪里?
- I don't know. - Where is she?
莱恩在哪里?-我不知道
Where is Laine? - I don't know.
我不知道-她在哪里?
I don't know. - Where is she?
-那是什么?
电影精选列表