走出!
Get out!
让开!
Get outta the way!
倒霉!
Shit!
这是海洋世界控制中心。
This is Sea World Control.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
对。他就在我这儿。
Yes. I got him right here.
好吧,孩子们。 进来鞠躬吧。
All right, boys. Come on in and take a bow.
很抱歉让你。。。 不!快上来!
I apologize to have you... No! Get up here!
从水里出来! 从水里出来!
Get outta the water! Get outta the water!
孩子们。孩子们!
Boys. Boys!
把船拉进来! 从水里出来!
Bring the boat in! Get outta the water!
您将同时获得 我们在这里开火了!
You're gonna get both of us fired out here!
走出!大家都出去!
Get out! Everybody out!
把麦克风给我!
Gimme the mike!
嘿,布罗迪!回来!
Hey, Brody! Come back here!
从水里出来! 把它拿进来。
Get outta the water! Bring it in.
把它拿进来! 把船拉进来!
Bring it in! Bring the boat in!
马上离开水!
Get out of the water right now!
准备好了,起来!一个。两个。
Ready, up! One. Two.
把船弄进来! 马上离开水!
Bring that boat in! Get outta the water right now!
嘿,把我弄下来! 把我弄下来!
Hey, get me down! Just get me down!
把我弄下来! 你在说什么?
Get me down! What are you saying?
后面有东西! 鲨鱼!
There's something back there! A shark!
把你的船带进来!
Bring your boat in!
那里有一条鲨鱼!
There's a shark!
一,二,三, 四,五,六,七。
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
从水里出来!
Get outta the water!
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
从水里出来!
Get outta the water!
走出!
Get out!
我们回来了! 我们回来了!
We're coming! We're coming!
它会吃掉我们的!
It's gonna eat us!
他们会死的!
They'll die!
把你的手给我。快点! 把我拉出来!
Gimme your hand. Come on! Pull me out!
坚持!
Hang on!
需要窒息 或者别的什么。拉它。
Needs a choke or something. Pull it.
握住我的手。
Hold my hand.
凯利! 鲨鱼!
Kelly! Shark!
凯利!
Kelly!
凯利!
Kelly!
那是什么鬼东西? 倒霉!坚持!
What the hell is that? Shit! Hang on!
怎么了?她快淹死了! 她快淹死了!
What happened? She's drowning! She's drowning!
游泳!游泳,孩子,游泳!
Swim! Swim, kid, swim!
叫救护车。
Call an ambulance.
迅速地。来吧。 让开!
Quickly. Come on. Get out of the way!
请给我们一些房♥间。
Give us some room there, please.
找个医护人员!
Get a paramedic!
小心点,妈妈!
Look out, Mommy!
凯利!
Kelly!
你叫救护车了吗? 是的,医护人员。
Did you call an ambulance? Yeah, the paramedics.
扭动止血带 紧紧地抓住它。
Twist that tourniquet tight and hold it there.
该死的鲨鱼!
Goddamn shark!
我来了。 你会没事的。
I'm here. You're gonna be okay.
还有一些 在水中受伤。
There's still some injured in the water.
他们把伤员带回来。
They're bringin' in the wounded.
救护车在路上。
The ambulance is on the way.
我可以让大门开着吗? 辛迪和桑迪在外面。
Shall I leave the gate open? Cindy and Sandy are out there.
倒霉。
Shit.
不,他们必须 照顾好自己,利兹。
No. They're gonna have to take care of themselves, Liz.
我们不能冒险 在那个大婊♥子♥身上。
We can't take our chance on that big bitch gettin' in.
嘿,你还好吧? 是啊。是啊。我很好。
Hey, you all right? Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine.
呃,我要和凯莉一起去。
Uh, I'm gonna go with Kelly.
我认为你应该。
I think you should.
你打算怎么办? 我不知道。
What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你好啊。 我是卡尔文?布沙尔。
Hello out there. This is Calvin Bouchard.
我可以吗 请注意。
May I please have your kind attention.
由于技术上的困难,
Due to technical difficulties,
这对我们来说是必要的 暂时关闭
it has become necessary for us to temporarily close
海底王国现在。
the Undersea Kingdom now.
为了你们所有人 这个公园的水下部分,
For those of you all still in the underwater portion of this park,
请遵循您的指导,
please follow your guides,
他们会指出 方便且无障碍的出口。
and they will point out the most convenient and accessible exits.
最近的地方在哪 无障碍出口?我们在水下!
Where the hell is the nearest accessible exit? We're underwater!
关了吗? 啊哈。
Is this off? Uh-huh.
给我下面的灯! 就在这里。
Gimme some lights down there! Got them right here.
看不到下面的屎!
Can't see shit down there!
给我拿点药 注意这里,快!
Get me some medical attention here, quick!
好的,女士们先生们,
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
你们都听到通知了, 所以请跟我来
you all heard the announcement, so please follow me
以有序的方式, 记住走路,不要跑。
in an orderly fashion, and remember walk, do not run.
爸爸,爸爸! 看那条鱼!
Daddy, Daddy! Look at the fish!
看! 天啊!
Look! Holy shit!
隧♥道♥故障,6号♥。
Tunnel failure, number six.
是约拿和鲸鱼。 就这样。
It's Jonah and the Whale. That's it.
管道完整性 妥协的。
Tube integrity has been compromised.
我们有漏洞 以及压力损失。
We've got leakage and pressure loss.
我们得封锁这个区域
We have to seal the section
否则我们会失去整个情结。
or we'll lose the whole complex.
水密门。击中它。 自动启动。
Watertight doors. Hit it. On automatic.
他们都是随叫随到的人。 激活。现在!
They're all on go status. Activated. Now!
我需要我的钱包!
I need my wallet!
安静的!安静的!拜托!
Quiet! Quiet! Please!
我需要你的注意, 拜托。安静的!
I need your attention, please. Quiet!
现在水不流了 再高一点,冷静点,好吗?
Now the water is not going any higher, so calm down, okay?
它停止了。信息技术 停下来,冷静点。
It's stopped. It's stopped, so calm down.
我们的氧气 我们只有这里,
The oxygen that we have in here is all we have,
所以,让我们不要惊慌,而要尝试 浅呼吸,好吗?
so let's not panic, but let's try to take shallow breaths, okay?
-嘿,迈克。 -是啊!
- Hey, Mike. - Yeah!
这是我们最后一次切。我想我们 隧♥道♥补丁已经准备好了。
This is our last cut. I think our tunnel patch is ready to go.
很好。安装绞盘 在上面的工作船上。
Good. Rig the winch on that work boat up there.
你明白了。
You got it.
还要多久,亲爱的? 我不知道。
How much longer, sweetie? I don't know.
不?
No?
我们将不得不推动这些 隧♥道♥段在一起。
We're gonna have to nudge these tunnel sections together.
然后我们要打补丁 我们要把整个焊接起来。
Then we're gonna slap on a patch and we're gonna weld the whole thing.
然后我们撤离?
Then we evacuate?
不,那我们得施加压力 回到隧♥道♥里,
No, then we gotta put pressure back into the tunnels,
那么水密门就会 打开门,然后人们回家。
then the watertight doors will open up, then people go home.
嘿,看你怎么把那东西切下来! 很关键!
Hey, watch how you're cutting that thing! It's critical!
放松点。放松点。你在做什么 尽你所能。
Relax. Relax. You're doing everything you can.
来吧。过来。
Come on. Come over here.
听。 我一直在想。
Listen. I've been thinking.
也许委内瑞拉可以利用 一些训练有素的鲸鱼,嗯?
Maybe Venezuela can use some trained whales, huh?
什么?你是认真的吗? 是啊。
What? Are you serious? Yeah.
我想这件事由我负责。
I think this one's on me.
但明年。。。 我会跟你到任何地方。
But next year... I'll follow you anywhere.
是啊! 我爱你!
Yeah! I love you!
啊,格拉斯先生。
Ah, Mr. Glass.
是布查德先生吗 会在这里吗?
Is Mr. Bouchard going to be here?
拜托,拜托。 我有话要说。
Please, please. I have a statement to make.
有爆♥炸♥吗? 那火呢?
Was there an explosion? What about the fire?
有多少人失踪?
How many people are missing?
今天下午晚些时候 小干扰的结果,
Late this afternoon, as a result of a minor disturbance,
有一个压力故障 水下隧♥道♥之一
there was a pressure failure in one of the underwater tunnels
那是一个主要的吸引力 在公园里。
that are a major attraction here at the park.
我们估计有30到40个人
We estimate that 30 to 40 people
正在进行中 被疏散
were in the process of being evacuated
当水密安全门 暂时推迟了他们的离开。
when the watertight safety doors temporarily delayed their exit.
我们现在正在工作 释放他们
We're working right now to release them
在最安全的情况下 可能的情况。
under the safest possible circumstances.
电影精选列表