来吧,划桨!
Come on, paddle!
我是。
I am.
我们到中心去吧。
Let's go out to the center.
我真希望这是值得的。
I sure hope this is worth it.
嘿,凯莉,这是你的车吗?
Hey, Kelly, is this your car?
当然是。
Sure is.
嘿。滚开!
Hey. Get off of there!
你想散散步吗?是啊。
You wanna take a walk? Yeah.
嘿,小♥弟♥弟♥呢?
Hey, what about baby brother?
啊! 啊!
Aww! Aww!
小♥弟♥弟♥。
Little baby brother.
凯利,你能载他一程吗 回家,还是给他妈妈打电♥话♥?
Kelly, can you give him a ride home, or shall I call his mommy?
不,如果他能安静地来。
Nah, if he'll come quietly.
不可能。我又叫又叫。
No way. I scream and shout.
哦,天哪,外面真臭。 我们走吧!
Oh, God, it stinks out here. Let's get away!
再见。
See ya.
嘿,我们去游泳吧。
Hey, let's go swimming.
不,我讨厌大海。
No, I hate the ocean.
啊!嘿,我有 更好的主意。
Aww! Hey, I've got a better idea.
像泻湖?
Like lagoons?
泻湖?
Lagoons?
泻湖。
Lagoons.
哦。为什么肖恩 不多看吗?
Oh. How come Sean doesn't visit more?
他讨厌水。 什么?
He hates the water. What?
是啊。记得我说过的鲨鱼袭击 你是说我们小时候和睦相处吗?
Yeah. Remember that shark attack I told you about when we were kids in Amity?
所以他才去 去科罗拉多上学。
Well, that's why he goes to school in Colorado.
如果我们的父母不住在岛上, 我想他不会淋湿的。
If our parents didn't live on an island, I don't think he'd ever get wet.
我爸爸,他也是。
My dad, he's the same way.
天哪,我爱这地方。
God, I love this place.
我讨厌当 我们第一次来这里。
I hated it when we first came here.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你接到电♥话♥了吗?
Did you get a telephone call?
委内瑞拉?
Venezuela?
我想我必须 开始学西班牙语。
Guess I'm gonna have to start learning Spanish.
哦,宝贝。 是啊。是啊。
Ooh, baby. Yeah. Yeah.
太好了。 太好了。
That's wonderful. That's wonderful.
哦,妈的。
Oh, shit.
现实。
Reality.
多长时间?
How long?
短短一年半。
Just a short year and a half.
我希望你能来,你知道的。
I'd love you to come, you know.
是啊。
Yeah.
但是那六个呢 我还剩下几个月
But what about the six months I've got left here
工作开始了 在斯克里普斯学院?
and the job opening up at the Scripps Institute?
那怎么办?嗯?
What about that? Huh?
很简单。放弃吧 你的生活跟我来。
Simple. Just give up your life and follow me.
哦,我很高兴 为你。林。
Oh, I'm happy for you. lam.
我知道你是。
I know you are.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
哈哈。 嗯哼。
A-ha. Mm-hmm.
来吧。
Come on.
哦,我不下水。
Oh, I don't go in the water.
你不游泳?
You don't swim?
连朋友都没有?
Not even with friends?
哦,呃,lswim。 我只是,呃,我。。。一、 …
Oh, uh, lswim. I just, uh, I... I...
是这样的 发生在我小时候。
It's something that happened when I was a kid.
我只是,我不下水。
I just, I don't go in the water.
我打赌我能克服 你童年的恐惧。
I bet I can overcome your childhood fears.
我打赌你可以。
I bet you can.
来吧。
Come on.
我的靴子!
My boots!
把他们赶走,牛仔。
Kick 'em off, cowboy.
凯利!
Kelly!
进来吧,肖恩。 很有趣。
Come on in, Sean. It's fun.
来吧。
Come on.
在这里?
Here?
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
在下面的某个地方 是最好的珊瑚。
Somewhere down there is the best coral.
迈阿密的人会给我们 好东西200美元。
A guy in Miami will give us $200 for the good stuff.
把它放进篮子里。 我把它拉上来。
Put it in the basket. I'll pull it up.
快点,兰迪。
Come on, hurry, Randy.
我喜欢晚上的公园。 太冷清了。
I love this park at night. It's so deserted.
是啊。太安静了。
Yeah. So quiet.
等等。 那不是凯利的车吗?
Wait a second. Isn't that Kelly's car?
停,停,停。 嘘!等等。
Stop, stop, stop. Shh! Wait a second.
停下来。
Stop.
嘘。
Shh.
我不相信。
I don't believe it.
她把他弄下水了。
She got him in the water.
永远不要低估 权力,嗯?
Never underestimate the power, huh?
注意。你,在水里。你是 侵犯海洋世界的财产。
Attention. You, in the water. You are trespassing on Sea World property.
带着你的 双手举过头顶。
Come out of the water with your hands raised high above your head.
我没事。 我哥哥在这里工作。
I'm okay. My brother works here.
呃,我是凯莉?安?布可夫斯基, 来自滑雪队。
Uh, I'm Kelly Ann Bukowski, from the ski team.
你们火鸡有身份证吗?
You turkeys have any ID?
等一下。
Wait a minute.
迈克?凯? 兄弟?
Mike? Kay? Brother?
牛角先生看到了一切, 全都知道!
Mr. Bullhorn sees all, knows all!
你死定了!
Dead is what you are!
你把手放好 对你自己来说,年轻人。。。
You keep your hands to yourself, young m...
给,拿着这个。
Here, take this.
喊妈妈!
Yell for mother!
快下来,该死!
Finish up down there, damn it!
来吧,兰迪。 我们得离开这里!
Come on, Randy. We gotta get out of here!
现在怎么办?
Now what?
噢!
Ow!
迈克!
Mike!
你这个骗子!
You cheater!
那就是 你是!死了!
That's what you are! Dead!
有些人可以睡 在早上。
Some guys can sleep in in the morning.
我们有些人得早点上班。 早上好。
Some of us have to be at work early. Good morning.
我们中的一些人不需要照看孩子 公园里到处都是蛞蝓和鱼。
Some of us don't have to baby-sit a park full of slugs and fishes either.
是的,我们就像蛞蝓和鱼一样生活。 早上好,麦琪。
Yes, we just live like slugs and fishes. Good morning, Maggie.
这条狗不在柜台上吃东西。
The dog does not eat on the counter.
我把你的湿衣服 在烘干机里,亲爱的。
I put your wet clothes in the dryer, sweetie.
谢谢。 嗯。我们吃什么?
Thanks. Mmm. What are we eating?
嗯。谢谢您。
Mmm. Thank you.
嘿,这是我的呼机吗 还是你的呼机?
Hey, is this my beeper or your beeper?
我不知道。 我用这个传呼机。
I don't know. I'll use this beeper.
用那个传呼机。
Use that beeper.
以后再跟你说。
Talk to you later.
我要我的呼机 叫你的呼机。
I'll have my beeper beep your beeper.
我要我的呼机 传呼你的传呼机回来。
I'll have my beeper beep your beeper back.
再见。 再见。
Bye. See you later.
是的。
Aye.
咖啡?
Coffee?
把它扔到我的眼睛里, 它会工作得更快。
Just throw it in my eyes, it'll work faster.
是啊,就是这样 当你熬夜的时候
Yeah, well that's what happens when you stay up all night
解决你的问题 儿童恐惧症。
workin' out your childhood phobias.
这是正确的。开玩笑 你的小♥弟♥弟♥。
That's right. Make fun of your baby brother.
但我就要这么做了 昨晚在水里,
But I was this close to doing it in the water last night,
这是第一次。
and that's a first.
就这么近,嗯? 闭嘴!
This close, huh? Shut up!
哦,对不起。我没有 知道是治疗-
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was therapy-
承认吧。 你把我搞砸了。
Just admit it. You messed me up.
我承认。 我把你搞砸了。
I admit it. I messed you up.
一切都好吗 你和凯瑟琳之间?
Is everything all right between you and Kathryn?
你好?
Hello?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
卡尔文,我有我的船员 就在昨天。
Calvin, I had my crew on that yesterday.
电影精选列表