Is this him?
你认出这件夹克衫了
You recognise the jacket?
劳森高中
Lawson high school.
肯定有人知道他真名的
The somebody's got to know his real name.
同学们好 现在是下午播报的时间
Hello students. It's time for you afternoon announcements.
对参加春季兜球社团感兴趣的女生
Attention all girls interested in playing club lacrosse this spring.
今晚放学后在LT-432教室有个宣讲会
There will be an informational meeting held in the LT-431, right after school today.
此外 最后提醒参加摔跤的同学
Final reminder for all wrestlers.
请今天务必把你的申请表交至维根斯先生处
Please hand in your permission forms to Mr. Dwigans today.
记得你们周日下午三点的学校宴会
Also your banquet this Sunday, at 3pm here in the high school.
另外 校园歌♥曲又回来了
It's time again for the high school musical.
今天是我们第四届了
This year's amount our fourth.
今晚7点到9点30一场
Starting at 7pm to 9.30 a show.
明天下午2点到7点加演一场
And another performance tomorrow at 2pm and 7pm.
学生票每张5刀 成人票每张7刀
Tickets will be $5 for students, and $7 for adults.
祝愿大家周末愉快 我们下周一再会
Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll see you here on Monday.
-他们知道吗 -知道
-Do they know? -Yup.
他真名叫杰夫
Real name is Jeff.
不叫休
Not Hugh?
叫杰夫·雷蒙德
Jeff Raymond.
我们要通知警方吗
Do we tell the police?
不用
No.
喂
Hello?
你好 请问杰夫在吗
Hi, uh. Is Jeff here?
在啊 有事进来说吧
Yeah, yeah he is. You want to come in?
好的
Yeah.
你朋友要进来吗
Your friends?
好吧 就算它现在跟着你了
Okay, even though it's following you
我还是能看到的
I can still see it.
我也深受其害的 好吗
It's not done with me either. Okay.
我跟你说了
Like I told you.
你能做的 就是把它转移给其他人
All you can do is pass it on to someone else.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
她照我说的去做就行
She can do the same thing I did.
她是个女孩 这事情应该更简单才对
It should be easier for her, she's a girl.
随便哪个男人都会想上你的
Any guy would be with you.
和他上♥床♥ 再照样告诉他就好
Just sleep with someone else and tell him to do the same thing.
也许它再也不会回来缠着你
Maybe it'll never come back.
这不可能
This isn't real.
我发誓 这就是一个狗屁游戏
I swear to you. This is just some fuck up game
听着 我也不安全 好吗
Look. I'm not safe either, Okay.
我们不应该待在一块 抱歉 你们还是快滚吧
We shouldn't even be in the same place. I'm sorry, your guys need to get the fuck out of here.
嘿
Hey.
说话注意点
Watch it.
如果它把她杀了 就会来抓我
If it kills her, it gets me.
以此类推下去 直到杀死源头
It goes straight down the line, whoever started it.
洁依
Jay.
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是想要伤害你 好吗
I wasn't trying to hurt you, okay.
我也是受害者
Someone did this to me too. Okay.
谁传给你的
Who did this to you?
我在酒吧遇到的一个女孩
I met a girl at the bar.
只是一♥夜♥情♥ 我连她的名字都不记得了
Its a one night stand. I don't even remember her name.
我想就是从那传来的
I think that's where it came from.
杰夫 我不相信你
Jeff. I don't believe you.
她可能会
She might.
但我觉得你纯粹就是在胡扯 你对她做的事就是禽兽不如
But I think you're a fucking liar. What you're doing to her is some fuck up shit.
你们能看到那个女孩吗
Do you guys see that girl right there?
-能 -能
-Yeah. -Yes.
能看到
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的
Okay. Good.
洁依 听着
Jay, listen.
不管你在哪
Wherever you are
如果看到有人向你径直走来
if someone walking straight towards you,
但只是在走
but it is walking,
假如你跑得快 你能给自己争取一点时间
if you try falling off, you could buy yourself some time, I think.
决定好要不要传播给别人
Decide if you want to give to someone else.
呃 格雷格
Um. Greg?
怎么了
Yeah.
你妈妈不会气疯吗
Your mom is not going to freak out?
她根本不会知道
She won't even know.
你真好
It's really nice of you.
我喜欢来这里
I love coming up here.
我爸爸 他...
My dad, he, uh...
他以前每年会带我出来打几次猎
He used to take me hunting a couple of times a year.
虽然不是什么超级棒的事 但是...
It's not like super nice, but...
很酷
It's cool.
你有没有考虑过他说的话
Have you thought about what he said?
什么
What?
把它传播下去
Maybe passing it on?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还是喜欢别人都回家了 一个人在外面逗留吗
Still like sticking around when everyone is going home?
有点孤独
It's bit lonely.
我就在街对面 你知道的
I'm right across the street you know.
我记得
I remember.
我以前应该对你更好点的
I guess I should've been nicer to you.
你们快到水里来玩
You guys should get into the water.
你想去吗
You want to?
有点吧
Maybe a little bit.
来吧
Come on.
天啊 救命
Oh. Oh my God! Help me.
洁依 那是什么
Jay, what is it?
救命
Please help!
救我
Help me!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
洁依 拜托
Jay, please!
别开枪了
Stop shooting!
-你们到底在干嘛 -别开门
-What the hell are you guys doing? -Don't open the door.
-你们怎么把门弄成这样 -不是我们干的
-What did you do to the door? -We didn't do that.
它想要进来
It's trying to come in.
外面没有东西
There's nothing out here.
有东西
Yes, there is.
该死的...
Fucking son of a...
格雷格
Greg?
格雷格 你没事吧
Greg, are you okay?
格雷格
Greg?
洁依 你看到什么了
Jay, what do you see?
等等 洁依 等等
Wait! Jay, wait!
我的车他妈的去哪了
Where the hell is my fucking car?
你看到了它了吗
Have you seen it?
没有
Nothing.
我在等它 观察着
I'm waiting, looking.
已经三天了 我觉得它不会来了
It's been 3 days. I don't think it's coming.
你相信我 对吗
You believe me, right?
不会是在骗我吧
Not just playing along?
我...我相信你 只是...
No, I... I...I believe you. I just...
我只是觉得它不会跟着我
I just don't think it's following me.
这不是好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你们怎么样啦
How are you guys?
挺好的
Okay.
那洁依...怎么样了
How's uh... How's Jay?
不太好
Not great
你看到什么了吗
You seen anything?
没有
No.
我...可以进去吗
Is it... Is it cool if I go in?
还是别进去了
I don't think so.
她不想开门
She doesn't want to open her door.
她就躲在里面