嗨 你没事吗
Hey, Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你需要帮助吗
You need some help?
不用
No.
安妮 你在干嘛
Annie, what're you doing?
我很好 爸爸
I'm fine, dad.
怎么了
What's the matter?
出什么事情了
What's going on?
安妮
Annie?
爸
Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我只是想让你和妈妈知道我有多爱你们
I just want you and mom to know how much I love you.
爸 很抱歉我有时对你们态度很恶劣
Dad, I'm sorry that I can be such a shit to you sometimes.
我不知道我为什么那么做
I don't know why I do that.
你们只要知道我爱你们
Just know that I love you, okay.
我真的很爱很爱你们
I just really love you both.
嗨 洁依
Hey, Jay.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
没事 你出来多久了
Nothing. How long you out here?
我打算去看场电影 看看你有没有兴趣一起
I'm going to watch a moive. See if you like it?
实际上 我今晚有约会
Actually, I'm going out tonight.
和那个男孩
That guy?
我喜欢他
I like him.
我也是
Me too.
我看见你们了
I see you.
你在看什么
What're you reading?
陀思妥耶夫斯基作品
"白♥痴♥"
The idiot.
好看吗
Is it any good?
现在还没觉得好看
I don't know yet.
好像说的是保罗
It's about Paul.
嗨 洁依
Hey, Jay.
嗨 保罗
Hey, Paul.
别这样
Stop.
嗨 我有个主意
Hey, I've an idea.
什么
What?
它刚刚消失了
It got away.
你玩过"交换"吗
You ever played the 'Trade' game?
没 怎么玩
No, what is that?
就是观察人的游戏
It's people watching game.
我和我妹在无聊的时候经常玩
My sister and I used to play when we were bored.
你现在觉得无聊了
You are bored right now?
没 闭嘴
No, shut up.
让我说完
Let me finish.
好吧 怎么玩
Okay, how do you play it?
你先要观察人群
You start by watching the crowd.
装作不经意的观察周围的人
Casually just go by the people around you.
好的
Okay.
现在 不需要告诉我
Now, without telling me.
选一个你想和他交换的人
Pick a person you want to trade places with.
可以是任何人 任何原因
It can be anyone, for whatever reason.
好的 我选好了
Okay. I got it.
然后我可以猜两次
Now, I get 2 guesses to figure out.
你选了谁以及你为什么会想和他交换
Who you pick. And why you want to trade places with them.
祝你好运
Okay, good luck.
那个男人
That guy.
不对
No.
那好吧 你选了谁
Okay then. Who you picked.
他
Him.
那个父亲
The dad?
不 那个儿子
No. The son.
和他交换很爽啊 生活中的大部分麻烦都没有了
I mean how cool that'll be. Like you whole life is out of you.
你懂吧
You know.
少来了
Come on.
你现在一点也不老 你才21
It's not like you are old. You are 21
我知道 但是
I know, but.
看看那个孩子多开心
Look how happy that kid is.
另外 在那么小的时候随时随地都可以想尿就尿
Plus, at that age you could go to the barthroom anything time you want.
完全自♥由♥
Total freedom.
没错
Yeah.
现在他的衬衫都湿了
Splashing his shirt right now.
是啊 没错 我也和他一样从来不能幸免
Yeah, exactly. I can never get away with that.
轮到我了
Okay, my turn.
好的
Okay.
找好了
Okay, got it.
是不是那个穿黄裙子的女孩
How about the girl in the yellow dress?
哪儿
Where?
就在那
Right there.
我没看到她
I don't see her.
就在那啊
Right there.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you teasing me?
抱歉 我只是...我不...
I'm sorry, I just... I don't...
我们可以离开这里吗
Can we go?
抱歉 我必须要走
I'm sorry, I just have to go.
如果你...
If you uh...
我们可以...我们回到车里好吗
Can we... can we go back into the car?
这里有什么人让你不得不离开吗
Is there someone in there that made you want to leave?
比如一位前女友或者什么
Like an ex-girlfriend or something?
你说过你看见了一个穿黄裙子的女孩
You said you saw a girl in yellow dress.
她是你认识的人吗
Is that someone that you knew?
不是 我只是感觉不舒服 出来我会感觉好一点
No, I just felt sick. I feel better being outside.
谢谢你能陪我出来走走
Thanks for walking with me.
妈妈知道你抽烟
Mom knows you smoke.
是啊 但是她亲眼见到的时候会哭的
Yeah but, she'll cry if she actually sees it happening.
或者她会直接把你的烟偷走
Or she'll just steal your cigarettes.
你怎么样啊
How's it going with you?
很好
Good.
说实话
Honestly.
我不懂 他昨天晚上感觉怪怪的
I don't know. He was acting kind of weird last night.
为什么
Why?
他说他有些不舒服 但是...
He said he wasn't feeling well but...
他脑子里在想着别的事
something else was on his mind.
你们有没有...
Have you...
没有
No.
没
No.
我知道他想要 但是...
I know he wants to, but...
我也不知道 他昨晚感觉不太一样
I don't know. He seemed different last night.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
像是 嗯...樱桃味可乐 香蕉味尼古丁
Like uh... cherry coke, bananas nicotine.
最爱的味道
That's my favorite flavor.
我...喜欢
I... love it.
我们回车里面吧
Let's go back to the car.
很有趣
That's funny.
我经常想象自己长大了可以去约会
I used to day dream about being old enough to go on dates.
和朋友们坐着他们的车四处游荡
Driving around with my friends in their cars.
我经常想象
I had this image of myself.
和一个很可爱的男孩牵着手
Holding hands with a really cute guy.
听着电台
Listening to the radio.
开着车在某条美丽的小路上奔驰
Driving along some pretty road.
也许要去北方
Up north maybe.
路边的树木变幻着色彩
And the trees start to change colors.
实际上重要的不是要去那里
It's never about going anywhere really.
我猜是那种自♥由♥的感觉
Some sort of freedom I guess.
青春不老 地狱亦不惧
Never old enough, the hell do we go.
洁依
Jay.
你醒了
You awake?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不会伤害你