Jay. I'm worried about you.
你要是不介意...我可以过来陪夜的
I could... stay over tonight, If to make you feel any better.
-不行 -不行
-No. -No.
就睡在沙发上
Sleep on the couch or something.
不行
No.
要不你就睡沙发上
Maybe just on the couch.
你更应该担心 一早起来发现保罗把你给上了才对吧
You should be more worry about waking up and finding Paul humping you leg.
呃...
Um...
你这么损我 我就不计较了
I choosing to ignore all these insults to my character.
反正...门记得锁上
Just... keep your door locked.
听着
Look.
我到时候就不睡了 全神关注任何奇怪的事情
I'm going to stay up all night, and keep an eye out for anything weird.
不会有事的 懂吗
Nothing is going to happen, okay.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
卧室里睡不着
Not in there.
没事的
That's okay.
那睡这边好了
Just sleep here.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
一切都会没事的
Everything is going to be cool.
说来好笑
That's funny.
我们长大之后 我就没在这里过夜过了
I haven't spent a night over here since we were kids.
那肯定的 你懂的
There's a reason for that.
少来
Shut up.
我说...说真的
I'm... serious.
跟你在一起蛮开心的
It's cool spending time with you.
是啊
Yeah.
要知道 你夺走了我的初吻
You're my first kiss, you know.
我知道啊
I know.
那难道不是你的初吻吗
Is that not yours?
不
No uh.
那的确是
You were.
然后你亲了凯丽
And then you kissed Kelly.
她告诉我的
She told me.
你竟然亲自己的妹妹 好恶心哦
You kiss your sisters, that's kind of gross.
你还记得
Do you remember
那次
the time
我们在百瑞披萨店旁的小巷里
that we found those porno magazines
找到的色情杂♥志♥吗
in the alley by Barry's pizza?
记得
Yeah.
我们真是太傻太天真了
We're such stupid kids.
无可救药
Ridiculous.
我们就坐在格雷格家的前院
We are all sitting out on Greg's front lawn.
身边的一堆黄色杂♥志♥
With a dozen dirty magazines.
被我们摊了整个草坪 我们都快笑疯了
Just sprawled out everywhere. and we were laughing.
重点是我们都不知道有多严重
And we didn't realised how bad it was.
哦 还有格雷格老妈
Oh, and Greg's mom.
还记得她出门看到我们在看那东西的脸色吗
Remember her face when she came out and saw us reading that shit?
她飞快地把那些杂♥志♥收起来
And she scooped them up so fast.
然后还告诉了我老妈
And then she called me mom.
第二天 凯丽和我就被结结实实的上了一堂生理课
Kel and I got the sex ed talk the next day.
我也是
I got one too.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你去看
Go look.
厨房♥的玻璃碎了 但是...
There's a broken window in the kitchen. But...
外面没有人
there's no one there.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 砸碎玻璃的人肯定逃走了
Yeah. I mean whoever broke it must have run away.
也许我们应该报♥警♥
Maybe we should call the police.
我去叫醒你姐姐 让她报♥警♥
I'm going to wake up your siser. She should call.
洁依
Jay.
洁依 能开一下门吗
Jay. Can you open the door?
那东西在家里
It's in the house.
怎么了
What's going on?
家里没东西 洁依
There's nothing in the house, Jay.
我看到了
I saw it.
快开门 好吗
Open the door. Okay.
那东西就在厨房♥
It's in the kitchen.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not going to let anything happen to you.
把门打开 我们来弄清楚
Open the door, and we'll figure this out.
没东西的
There's nothing out here.
好的
Okay.
洁依 你坐下来吧
Jay, why don't you sit down.
我想喝水
I need water.
我要喝水
Oh, I got to need water.
好的 我去拿
Okay, I'll get you some.
不 你留在这里
No, stay here!
我这是怎么了
Is something wrong with me?
的确有人打碎了玻璃
Look, somebody broke the window.
这是事实
That really happened.
但我看到厨房♥里有个女的
But I saw a girl in the kitchen.
洁依
Jay.
我爱你
I love you.
你没事的
You're okay.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
老妈
Mom?
老妈 是你吗
Mom, is that you?
不 是我
No, it's me.
亚拉
Yara?
怎么啦
Yeah.
别开门
Don't open the door.
看吧 没事的
See. Everything's okay.
哦...
Oh...!
天啊...
God...!
等等
Wait.
洁依
Jay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
嘿 洁依 等等
Hey, Jay. Wait!
洁依
Jay!
洁依
Jay!
你这样会伤到你自己的
You could've hurt yourself.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me too.
我们会弄清楚的
We will figure it out.
你们不能告诉我妈
You can't tell mom.
她肯定会吓死的 她不会相信我的
And she'll freaked out. And she won't believe me.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
你到底在逃避什么东西
What are you running from?
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
看到啦
I do.
那...有个人
It's... It's a person.
格雷格
Greg?
出什么事了 你还好吧
What the hell is going on? You okay?
有人闯入了她们家
Someone broke into their house.
该死
Shit.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
那你想去哪里
Where you want to go?
我...我要找到他
I... I need to find him.
那个破门而入的家伙
The person who broke into your house?
不是
No.
休
Hugh?
他到底对你做了什么
What did he really do to you?
好吧
Okay.
你就这样走了
Are you leaving?
不...我去开车过来而已
No, I'm... getting my car.
总得有人开车 对吧
Someone's got to drive. right?
天啊
God.
嘿 过来看看
Hey, come look at this.
什么
What?
是他吗