found himself fleeing from a Giant.
把竖琴还我
Bring back my harp!
我把你碾碎
I'll grind your bones!
只剩下一天了 可是我毫无头绪
Okay,We don't have much time left! I don't know where to start.
你现在用那个男孩的钱
You can start by buying a new cow with the money
再去买♥♥一头奶牛
you took from the boy.
好 我该去哪里买♥♥牛
Right, where do I buy a cow?
到邻村去看看 肯定能找到牛
You go to the next village, I'm sure you'll find a cow there.
-那你接下来做什么 -我去搞定舞鞋
- What are you going to do? - I'm going to get the slipper.
-对 黄色的舞鞋 -是金色的舞鞋
- The yellow slipper? - The golden slipper!
对 金色的舞鞋 我说的就是这个
Yes. The golden slipper, that's what I meant.
那你打算怎么找
How are you gon'na find it?
前两晚我遇见一个女孩
I have met a maiden these two previous nights
穿着那双金色的舞鞋
with the golden slippers.
你确定能弄来一只吗
Do you think you could get one?
我确定
I'm sure of it.
等等
Wait.
好 可是为什么我们总是得分开
Right. Why are we always separating?
如果我们想在一起 就不得不先分开
Because we have to if we're going to be together...
怎么了
What?
豆茎倒了下来 砸死了巨人
The entire kingdom shook when the beanstalk came crashing down,
一瞬间 整个王国都在震颤
killing the Giant.
至于犹豫的灰姑娘 她又一次从王子那里逃跑了
As for the indecisive Cinderella, she fled from the Prince again.
追上她
After her!
他是个聪明的王子
He's a very smart prince
他是个有准备的人
He's a prince who prepares.
他知道此时我将逃走
Knowing this time I'd run from him,
他在楼梯上洒了沥青
He spread pitch on the stairs.
我就这样被困住了
And I'm caught unawares.
好吧 至少这说明他在乎我
Well, it means that he cares...
他并不是出于恶意
This is more than just malice.
最好趁着被粘在这儿的工夫
Better stop and take stock
好好想想该怎么办
while you're standing here stuck on the steps of the palace.
好吧 你想要的是什么 你得做个决定
All right, what do you want? Have to make a decision.
不如站在这等着被抓
Why not stay and be caught?
这似乎也是一个选项 他会有什么反应
Should I give that a thought, what would be his response?
可是如果他知道了我是谁会怎样
But then what if he knew who I am
我知道自己不是他想要的妻子
when I know that I'm not what he thinks that he wants?
或者我正好符合王子的幻想
Or then what if I am what a prince would envision?
如果一个人都不知道自己想要什么
But then how can you know
比如我 又如何知道自己是什么样的人呢
who you are till you know what you want, which I don't?
那么你该怎么选
So then which do you pick:
是选那个不引人注意的 安全的 可以做自己
where you're safe, out of sight, and yourself,
但并不如意的地方
but where everything's wrong?
还是选择那个一切都那么完美
Or where everything's right
却和自己永远格格不入的地方
but you know that you'll never belong?
不管怎么选 都得快点
And whichever you pick, do it quick,
因为你已经快被粘在这台阶上了
'cause you're starting to stick to the steps of the palace.
这是我第一个重大的决定
It's my first big decision,
却这么难做
the choice isn't easy to make.
参加舞会是这么开心
To arrive at a ball is exciting and all...
但到达宫殿 我却心生恐惧
once you're there, though, it's scary.
即使是骗人也很有趣
And it's fun to deceive
只不过我得小心翼翼地离开
when you know you can leave, but you have to be wary.
成败就在一念之间 我不能再犹豫了
There's a lot that's at stake, but I've stalled long enough
我还困在沥青里 站在这台阶上
'cause I'm still standing stuck in the stuff on these steps.
我还是回家吧 避免这些混乱
better run along home and avoid the collision
虽然在家里没人在意 但我在那儿会更好
though at home they don't care, I'll be better off there
那里没有选择 也不会失去什么
where there's nothing to choose, so there's nothing to lose.
我要拔起我的鞋
So I'll pry up my shoes.
等等 再好好想想
Wait, though, thinking it through,
混乱可以避免
things don't have to collide...
我知道该怎么决定 那就是不用我决定
I know what my decision is: which is not to decide.
我留给他一个线索
I'll just leave him a clue:
比如 一只鞋
for example, a shoe.
然后看他怎么办
And then see what he'll do.
这样就不再是你 而是他困于这只鞋中了
Now it's he and not you who'll be stuck with a shoe
让他烦恼去吧 伤感去吧
In a stew, in the goo,
我也学到了以前不曾知道的道理
and I've learned something too,something I never knew,
就在这皇宫的台阶上
on the steps of the palace!
别让她跑了
She mustn't get away!
舞会结束了 让大家都回去吧
The ball is over. Send everyone home.
那个公主呢
And the Princess?
她穿着一只鞋肯定跑不远
She won't get far with one shoe.
-别过来 -求你了 停一下 听我说
- Don't come any closer to me. - Please, stop! Just hear me out!
你上次就抓着我不放
You have attacked me once before.
我没想抓你
I didn't attack you.
我是抓你的鞋 我需要你的鞋
I attacked your shoe. I need it.
我用一个有魔力的豆子和你换
AA I have a magic bean in exchange for it.
有魔力的豆子
Magic bean?
对
Yes.
什么玩意
Nonsense!
不要
No.
等等 求你了 我没有时间了
- Wait, please. I haven't much time!
我需要那只鞋来怀上孩子
I need that shoe to have a child.
这说不通啊
That makes no sense!
难道你天天躲王子就说得通了
Does it make sense that you're running from a prince?
我得赶快跑了
I must go!
给 穿我的鞋吧 这样跑的快点
Here. Take my shoes. You'll run faster.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
站住
Stop!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你手里拿的是什么
What is that you have in your hand?
没什么 这是我的
Nothing. It's mine.
撒谎是要掉脑袋的
Lying will cost you your life!
我不在乎掉不掉脑袋 起开
I don't care if this costs me my life... Get off!
你会为此付出代价的
You will pay for this!
不要
No!
陛下 我们又得到了另一只鞋
Sire! I have succeeded in obtaining the other slipper.
善良的王子 求您了 把鞋给我吧
Please, Kind Prince, please, let me have the slipper,
这样一切都会完满的
and all will come to a happy end.
往后退 你这个女工
Step back, peon!
就依她吧 管家 我们要一只就够了
Do as she says, Steward. We only need one.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们必须找到能穿进这只鞋的姑娘
We must search immediately for the maiden who fits this slipper.
今晚吗
Tonight?
就是今晚 走吧
This very night! On!
匆忙之中 面包师的妻子没有注意到
And in her haste, the Baker's wife took no notice
又一棵豆茎正向天空中伸展去
of a second beanstalk climbing skyward.
大家注意 今晚王子殿下
Let it be known that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince
将会到村子里的每一家去
will be visiting every house in this village tonight.
现命令此处所有的少女
All young maidens are hereby commanded
待在家中
to remain in their home
等待皇家侍卫
until they are visited by the Royal Guard.
打开门
Open the gates.
王子殿下驾到
His Royal Highness approaches.
王子想见见这里所有的年轻姑娘
The prince wishes to meet all the young maidens of this house.
请众位姑娘准备接驾
All young maidens prepare to meet your Prince.
正在王子焦急等待之时
As the Prince anxiously waited,
灰姑娘的继母 决定亲自来解决问题
the stepmother took matters...
也就是弗洛林达的脚
and Florinda's foot... into her own hands.
轻点 我的脚趾
Careful, my toe...!
别多事 亲爱的
Darling, I know...
这可怎么办
What will we do?
得把它割掉 等你嫁给了王子
It'll have to go. But when you're his bride,
你就可以骑马或者坐轿 永远不用再走
you can sit or ride. You'll never need to walk!
少了一个脚趾后 弗洛林达骑上了王子的马背
Minus one toe, Florinda mounted the Prince's horse,
没想到血从舞鞋上滴下来了
unaware of the blood dripping from the slipper.
接着是露辛达
Lucinda was next.
怎么穿不上
电影精选列表