很久很久以前 在一个遥远的王国
Once upon a time-in a far-off kingdom-
森林的边缘坐落着一个小村庄
there lay a small village at the edge of the woods...
-我的渴望 -在这个村庄里
- I wish... - And in this village,
-胜过一切... -住着一位少女
- more than anything... - lived a young maiden...
胜过生命...
more than life...
-胜过珠宝... -一位无忧无虑的男孩
- more than jewels... - A care-free young lad...
我的渴望...
I wish...
-胜过生命... -一位膝下无子的面包师
- more than life... - and a childless baker...
-我的渴望... -以及他的妻子
- I wish... - with his wife.
-胜过一切... -胜过月亮...
- more than anything... - More than the moon...
-我的渴望... -国王要举♥行♥庆典
- I wish... - The king is giving a festival.
-胜过生命... -我希望
- more than life... - I wish...
我想去参加庆典
I wish to go to the festival
-胜过荣华富贵... -还有舞会-
more than riches... - and the ball...
我希望 我的牛能产点奶
I wish my cow would give us some milk.
胜过一切...
More than anything...
-希望我们有个孩子 -我想要个孩子
- I wish we had a child. - I want a child.
我希望能去庆典
I wish to go to the festival.
-我的牛能产点奶或奶酪 -我希望
- my cow would give us some milk or even cheese... - I wish.
你想去参加庆典
You wish to go to the festival?
这个可怜的姑娘父母双亡
The poor girl's parents had died
灰姑娘 你想去参加庆典
You, Cinderella, the festival?
你想去参加庆典
You wish to go to the festival?
国王举♥行♥的庆典吗
The festival?! The king's festival!??
现在她跟她的继母
And now she lived with her stepmother...
庆典
The festival?!!!
以及继母的两个女儿一起生活
who had two daughters of her own.
-瞧瞧你的脏指甲 -看看你这破裙子
- Look at your nails! - look at your dress!
-出去不被人笑死才怪 -可是
- People would laugh at you! - Nevertheless
她还是想去参加庆典
She still wish to go the festival...
在王子面前起舞
And dance before the prince?!
三人皆是天使面孔蛇蝎心肠
All three were beautiful of face, but vile and black of heart.
小男孩没有父亲
The young lad had no father,
-而他的妈妈 -我希望
- and his mother... - I wish.
她已经无计可施了
Well, she was at her wit's end.
我希望我儿子不是个傻子
I wish my son were not a fool.
我希望我的家井井有条
I wish my house was not a mess.
我希望奶牛可以多产牛奶
I wish the cow was full of milk.
我希望墙壁是由金子铸就
I wish the walls were full of gold.
我希望的事多了
I wish a lot of things.
我的老天 你把奶牛牵屋里来做什么
What in heaven's name are you doing with the cow inside the house?
我想着要是他暖和舒坦了 就会产点奶
I thought if he was nice and warm he might produce some milk.
是她 我得跟你说多少遍
It's a she! How many times must I tell you?
只有母牛才产奶
xxx Only shes can give milk!
还有一个饿坏了的小女孩
And then there was a hungry little girl...
-她总是穿着一件红色的斗篷 -干什么呢
- who always wore a red cape... - Hey!
我希望 不是我要吃
I wish. It's not for me,
我要把它带给我那住在森林里的奶奶
it's for my granny in the woods.
就一条面包 拜托了
A loaf of bread, please,
带给我那住在森林里 又老又饿的奶奶吃
to bring my poor old hungry granny in the woods...
就一条面包
Just a loaf of bread...
拜托了
Please.
灰姑娘 你要是能把这些扁豆全捡起来
Cinderella, if you can pick up these lentils
并且把家务都做完
and finish your chores in time,
或许我们会让你去舞会
then you may go to the ball with us.
-走吧 姑娘们 -好的 母亲
- Come along, ladies... - Yes, Mother.
祝你好运
Good luck!
来吧小鸟们 从屋檐下 从树叶间
Come little birds, down from the eaves and the leaves,
飞过田野 飞越城♥堡♥和池塘
over fields, out of castles and ponds...
不 使点劲 伙计
No, squeeze, pal...
快点 小鸟们 用翅膀扇去尘土
Quick, little birds, flick through the ashes,
轻轻从尘土中啄起扁豆
Pick and peck, but swiftly, sift through the ashes.
放进锅里
into the pot...
-打中 -你在干什么
- Bullseye! - What are you doing?
别装了
Stop your pretending!
现在给我仔细听好 儿子
Now listen to me well, son.
奶白要被带到集市上卖♥♥掉
Milky-White must be taken to market.
妈妈 不要 他是世界上最好的奶牛
Mother, no! He's the best cow in the world!
曾经是 她已经好几周没产奶了
Was. She's been dry for weeks.
我们没食物没钱也没办法 只能卖♥♥掉她
We've no food or money and no choice but to sell her.
但是奶白是我最好的朋友
But Milky-White is my best friend!
看看她
Look at her!
奶头里面有虫子
There are bugs on her dugs.
眼睛里面有苍蝇
There are flies in her eyes.
-屁♥股♥上有个驼峰一样大的肿块 -但是
- There's a lump on her rump big enough to be a hump! - But...
没时间犹豫了
We've no time to sit and dither
趁她还没断气
while her withers wither with her...
没人拿奶牛当朋友
And no one keeps a cow for a friend!
有时候我在想你脑子里装的都是些什么
Sometimes I wonder what's in that head of yours.
走进森林 该走了
Into the woods, it's time to go,
我也不想走 但我必须得走了
I hate to leave, I have to, though.
走进森林 是时候了 我得上路了
Into the woods. It's time, and so I must begin my journey.
走进森林 穿过林间
Into the woods and through the trees
去我要去的地方 夫人
to where I am expected, ma'am.
走进森林去奶奶家
Into the woods to grandmother's house...
-别这样 -我不能...
-Stop it. - I can't just...
走进森林去奶奶家
Into the woods to grandmother's house...
你认得道路吗
You're certain of your way?
道路清晰 光线明亮
The way is clear. The light is good,
我不害怕 大家都不怕
I have no fear, nor no one should.
森林只是树木 树木只是木头
The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood.
不好意思问一下 你们有篮子吗
I sort of hate to ask it, but do you have a basket?
有
Yes.
我猜你是不准备付钱了
I don't suppose you're planning on buying any of these?
别走丢 别迟到
Now, don't stray and be late!
这样还能给奶奶留点吃的
And you might save some of those sweets for Granny.
我的老天 她真是
Oh my G... she's a... xxx
走进森林 沿着林谷走
Into the woods and down the dell,
小路直直 我认得路
the path is straight, I know it well.
走进森林 谁知道路上会发生什么
Into the woods, and who can tell what's waiting on the journey?
走进森林给卧病在床的奶奶带点面包
Into the woods to bring some bread to granny who is sick in bed.
永远不知道前面会有什么
Never can tell what lies ahead,
在我看来 她早就归西了
for all I that know, she's already dead.
但走进森林 走进森林
But into the woods, into the woods,
走进森林去奶奶家 天黑前要回家
into the woods to grandmother's house and home before dark!
灰姑娘 快上来
Cinderella! Get up here!
飞吧小鸟们 飞回蓝天
Fly birds, back to the sky,
我们都等着呢
We're waiting!
回到屋檐 回到林间 回到田野
Back to the eaves and the leaves and the fields and the...
快点帮我做头发 灰姑娘
Hurry up and do my hair, Cinderella!
你就准备穿这个
Are you really wearing that?
这里破了一点
Here, I found a little tear,
灰姑娘 能拿帽子遮住吗
Cinderella! Can't you hide it with a hat?
-你看起来美极了 -我知道
- You look beautiful. - I know.
-她是在说我 -才不是
- She means me. - No, she didn't!
妈妈说要乖乖听话 爸爸说要待人善良
Mother said be good, father said be nice,
他们总是这么说
That was always their advice.
所以要听话 灰姑娘
So be nice, Cinderella,
要善良 灰姑娘
good, Cinderella,
-要听话 听话 善良 -紧点
- nice Good, good, nice... - Tighter!
别人都看不到 听话有什么用
What's the good of being good if everyone is blind.
老是丢下你一个人 算了
Always leaving you behind? Never mind,
灰姑娘 好灰姑娘 听话善良听话善良
Cinderella, kind Cinderella, nice-good-nice-kind-good-nice
也不用那么紧 笨蛋
Ow! Not that tight! Clod!
-是谁在敲门 -面包都卖♥♥完了
- Who might that be? - We've sold our last loaf of bread!
是隔壁的女巫
It's the Witch from next door!
-我们没面包了 -我不要面包
- We have no bread. - I don't want your bread.
那你想要什么
Then what is it you wish?
不是我想要什么 是你们想要什么
It's not what I wish. It's what you wish.
肚子里什么种也没有 是吧
Nothing cooking in that belly now, is there?
电影精选列表