- See, it's her fault...! - But...
所以根本不是我的错
And it isn't mine at all!
可是什么
But what?
如果不是你再次爬上去
Well, if you hadn't gone back up again...
-我们贫穷 -你贪婪
- We were needy. - You were greedy!
你真需要那只母鸡吗
Did you need that hen?
可那是给我妈的
But I got it for my mother...!
所以是她的错
So it's her fault then!
是的 那竖琴呢
Yes, and what about the harp in the third place?
没错 竖琴
The harp... yes!
她挑衅我
She went and dared me to!
我挑衅你
I dared you to?
你挑衅我
You dared me to!
她说我害怕
She said that I was scared to...
我
Me?
她挑衅我 不 我没有
She dared me! No, I didn't!
所以是你的错
So it's your fault!
等一等
Wait a minute...!
如果不是你挑衅他
If you hadn't dared him to...
如果不是你拿了竖琴
And you had left the harp alone,
我们便不会惹这麻烦
we wouldn't be in trouble in the first place!
如果不是你乱丢魔豆
Well, if you hadn't thrown away the beans...
如果不是她种了魔豆
Well, if she hadn't raised them in the first place...!
你的错 该怪你 是你的错
Your fault! You're the one to blame. It was your fault!
已是最后一夜
It's the last midnight.
已是最后一个愿望
It's the last wish.
已是最后一夜
It's the last midnight.
很快便会轰隆一声
Soon it will be boom... squish!
说了谎话
Told a little lie,
偷了黄金
stole a little gold,
破了誓言 不是吗
broke a little vow, did you?
必须得到王子
Had to get your prince,
必须拿回奶牛
had to get your cow,
必须满足愿望 不折手段
had to get your wish, doesn't matter how...
但现在一切皆不重要
Anyway, it doesn't matter now.
已是最后一夜
It's the last midnight.
轰隆一声
It's the boom... splat!
独余漫漫长夜
Nothing but a vast midnight.
所有人粉身碎骨
Everybody smashed flat!
我们无能为力
Nothing we can do.
那可不对
Not exactly true.
我们还可以把男孩交给她
We can always give her the boy.
当然了
No, of course.
最重要的是指责
What really matters is the blame.
指责某个人
Someone you can blame.
很好 如果这是你们所爱
Fine. If that's the thing you enjoy,
相互指责
placing the blame,
如果那是你们所想
If that's the aim,
那就指责我吧
give me the blame...
把男孩给我
Just give me the boy.
不行
No.
不
No.
你们真正派
You're so nice.
你们不好
You're not good.
你们不坏
You're not bad.
你们只是正派
You're just nice.
我不好
I'm not good.
我不坏
I'm not nice.
我只是对的
I'm just right.
我是女巫
I'm the Witch.
你们代表了全世界
You're the world.
而我是坏人
I'm the hitch.
谁也不信我
I'm what no one believes.
我是女巫
I'm the witch.
你们是满口谎言的盗贼
You're all liars and thieves.
有其父
Like his father,
必有其子
Like his son will be, too...
何必多此一举
Oh, why bother?
做你需要做的
You'll just do what you do.
已是最后一夜
It's the last midnight.
大家后会无期
So goodbye, all.
午夜脚步越来越近
Coming at you fast, midnight...
顷刻天空便要崩塌
Soon you'll see the sky fall.
你想要一粒魔豆吗
Here, you want a bean?
再来一粒魔豆吧
Have another bean.
魔豆能让你富裕
Beans were made for making you rich!
一旦种下便萌芽
Plant them and they soar...
你也想要吗
Here, you want some more?
种子萌芽 巨人到来
Listen to the roar. Giants by the score.
何不把罪责再次推到女巫身上
Oh well, you can blame another witch.
已是最后一夜
It's the last midnight.
已是最后一句
It's the last verse.
午夜降临之前
Now, before it's past midnight.
我将留下最后的咒语
I'm leaving you my last curse!
我将离你们而去
I'm leaving you alone.
花♥园♥是你们的了
You can tend the garden, it's yours.
每个人终将形单影只
Separate and alone,
四脚朝天地死去
everybody down on all fours.
好了 母亲 何时
All right, mother... When?
又丢失了魔豆
Lost the beans again!
像过去那样惩罚我
Punish me the way you did then!
赐我佝偻身躯与利爪
Give me claws and a hunch,
让我远离这群人
just away from this bunch,
还有即将来临的灾祸
and the gloom and the doom and the boom.
也许我不该偷巨人的东西
Maybe I shouldn't have stolen from the Giant.
也许我不该离开大路
Maybe I shouldn't have strayed from the path.
也许我不该参加舞会
Maybe I shouldn't have attended the ball.
是的 也许你们都不该
Yes. Maybe you shouldn't have...
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
离开这里
Away from here.
可你说我们要一起离开这里
But you said we had to find our way out of this together.
我们分开与否已经不重要
It doesn't matter whether we're together or apart.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你们不懂
You don't understand.
我全倚仗我妻子
I depended on my wife for everything.
她才是帮助我的人
She was the one who helped.
你要丢下你的孩子吗
You would leave your child?
在公主膝下成长他会更快乐
He'll be happier in the arms of a princess...
等等
But wait...
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
儿子
Son.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
这一切都拜你所赐
It's because of you all of this happened.
走开
Go away!
对不起 我做了蠢事
I'm sorry. I did a foolish thing.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
你为什么要偷女巫的魔豆
Why did you take the Witch's beans?
看见它们在那里我就想要
They were there and I wanted them.
我没脑子 我太粗心
I didn't think. I was being careless...
-自私 -对
- Selfish. - Yes.
你偷东西被抓个现行
You stole them and you were caught,
然后你就那样逃走了
and then you did what you do. You just ran away.
你母亲去世时 我...
When your mother died, I was...
我恨我自己 我因愧疚而逃走
I hated myself and I ran from my guilt
-还因我的羞愧 -还抛下儿子
- and my shame... - And your son.
对 抛下儿子 我很抱歉
Yes, and my son. And I'm sorry for that.
你还想怎样
Then what do you want?
你也要犯同样的错吗
Aren't you making the same mistake?
你也要逃走吗
Aren't you running away?
你要比我强 儿子
Be better than me, son.
你能做得更好
电影精选列表