Not everybody. Some people buy tickets, don't turn up.
并不是全部的 有些人买♥♥了票没进去
Access to server seems to be denied.
登陆不上服务器
Says here to refer to the anti-terrorist unit.
这儿说是反恐小组的
Oh... OK.
哦…好吧
You're not having that. I've only got this much.
你钱不够 我只有这些了
You can't have it, then. You're 30p short.
你还缺30便士 不够
I'll get it.
我来给
No, it's fine. No, it's all right.
哦 不用 不 我付
And something for him to drink, too.
再给他来点喝的
Do you work around here? Yeah.
你在这儿工作? 是
Why have you got that rabbit?
你为什么带着个兔子?
It's my little boy's.
这是我孩子的
Let's see.
让我看看
He could do with a wash.
该洗一洗了
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Oh, erm...
哦 呃…
He's er... he's gone away with his dad for a bit.
他…他和他父亲出去了
When does he come back?
他什么时候回来?
I don't know... soon.
不知道 很快吧
How come you're always skipping off school, then?
你为什么老逃课?
I don't like it. I don't know anyone there.
我不喜欢上课 我不认识那儿的人
And I have to meet my dad.
而且我得去见我父亲
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where's your mum say he is?
你妈妈说他在哪儿?
He doesn't live with us. She says he won't come back.
她不和我们一起住 她说他不会回来了
I know he will, cos he promised he'll buy me a cricket bat for my birthday.
我知道他会回来 他曾答应我 在我生日时给我买♥♥板球拍的
He told me to meet him at the shop to get it.
他和我说在商店门口等
That's where you go all the time, to wait for him at the shop?
那一直去那个商店门口等他?
Yeah.
是
It's funny what we choose to believe in, Osama.
奥萨玛 我们选择坚信的事情 竟是如此可笑
They say you believe in paradise.
他们说你相信有天堂
My husband and my boy didn't believe in paradise.
我丈夫和孩子不相信天堂
They believed in Arsenal Football Club and it took you to destroy it.
他们是阿森纳足球俱乐部的死忠 而你便去摧毁它
To make me realise that paradise was a grey day,
让我意识到天堂是我和我的孩子
on an English beach with my boy. '
在海滩上度过的那个灰色的一天
I don't know why I didn't think of looking for you here.
我怎么就没想到来这找你
You're a very difficult woman to track down.
你还真难找
I'd have thought you'd have your hands full, fighting Islamic terror.
我原以为你在全力打击伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖袭击者
Well, even terrorists take an occasional weekend off.
即使恐♥怖♥分♥子♥偶尔周末可以放下假
So, where's that leave you? Well...
那么 到底什么事? 好的…
Actually, I was rather hoping to enlist your help
事实上 我有一个正在进行中的计划
in an ongoing project of mine.
非常想争取你的帮助
You know what the best thing about caravans is?
你知道拖车最棒的地方在哪里?
No.
不知道
Best thing about caravans is, they're always exactly the same.
最棒的地方是他们看起来都一样
My dad used to say that. "Wherever you tow them,
我爸爸过去常说:"无论你拖到哪
"when you close the door at the end of the day, you're home. "
当关上拖车门那一刻 你到家了
Doesn't matter what day I've had,
无论我过了怎样的一天
if I imagine closing the caravan door, I feel better.
只要想一下关上拖车门那一刻 我会感觉好些
Now that feeling's gone.
现在这种感觉没了
Ever since May Day, it's as if I can't close the caravan door any more.
自从劳动节那天 好像我再也不能关上车门了
I can't leave the horrors outside.
我不能把恐惧挡在门外
That's what those bastards have done, got inside my caravan.
这就是那些家伙干的好事 进我的车里来
If you don't mind my saying so, Terrence,
泰伦斯 如果你不介意我这么说的话
you sound like a right nut job.
你真是个大傻瓜
You are a remarkable woman. You know that, don't you?
你是个出色的女人 不是吗?
You look nice in civvies, Terrence.
你穿便装也不错 泰伦斯
No one'd ever guess you were an off-duty police officer.
没人看得出来你是个下了班的警♥察♥
You're married, aren't you? Yeah, 15 years.
你结婚了吧? 是 15年了
You love her? Oh, what sort of a question is that?
你爱她? 哦 这是个什么问题啊?
Sort of question you ask a bloke who tried to pick you up
这问题就像在防爆小组化妆舞会上
at the Bomb Squad fancy dress disco, dressed as a gladiator.
问一个穿得像角斗士 想要跟你搭讪的家伙
I was very drunk and er...
我喝醉了 呃…
I hadn't realised you were the wife of a colleague.
我没意识到原来你是一同事的妻子
I was dressed as Pocahontas at the time.
那天我扮成宝嘉康蒂
Actually, she has asked me to move out. My wife, Tessa.
事实上 我妻子特萨让我搬出去
So, I've been living in a Travelodge, off and on.
所以 我时不时要住旅者驿站
Sorry. That's all right. No need to be.
对不起 没关系 没必要道歉
Travelodges aren't actually that bad.
旅者驿站事实上并不那么糟糕
She's says I'm married to the job.
她说我娶了工作
Do you think it's possible...
喜欢一个人同时又背叛他
to love someone and betray them at the same time?
你认为这可能吗?
Yes.
是
Would you like another drink?
再来杯喝的?
I've got to go to the toilet, anyway.
我得去趟厕所
I'm standing by in case any misfortune is befalling you.
我站在这儿看着 我怕万一你遭遇什么不幸
I thought you might be in trouble.
我想你可能遇到麻烦了
The man is wearing a green polo shirt. He's wearing a lime green polo shirt.
那个人穿着绿色球衣 他穿着灰绿色球衣
I'm not blessed with much fashion acuity, but I know a plonker when I see one.
我没什么时尚嗅觉 但我还能分辨谁是笨蛋
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
You should go home, Jasper.
你应该回家去 贾斯珀
Good night...
晚安…
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I just tell you something?
我可以和你说点事吗?
As long as it's not about caravans, Terrence.
泰伦斯 只要不是拖车的事
I er...
我 呃…
I sometimes imagine you and me together.
我有时想象你和我在一起
Not in... not in that way. Not...
不是…不是那种意思 不是的…
Just erm...
只是 呃…
Just that it's the morning and we're away somewhere in a caravan, and er...
只是一个早晨 我们乘着拖车 随便哪个地方 然后呃…
And the sun's pouring through the window and we're lying in bed...
阳光射进窗里 我们躺在床上…
and we're miles from London.
离伦敦几英里远
And you can see those little specks of dust glowing in the air above us.
你可以看见细小的灰尘在我们周围扬起
And it's very quiet and still.
那是多么的安静祥和
We're chatting away and all of a sudden you turn to me and you ruffle my hair.
我们闲聊 你突然面向我 然后拨乱我的头发
That's all... you ruffle my hair.
就这些…你拨乱了我的发
And we smile because we understand one another.
然后我们微笑 因为我们是知己
You could just grunt or something,
你可以哼一声或其他的表示一下
just so I don't feel like a complete prat.
这样我就不会认为自己是个傻瓜
Sorry, Terrence, I didn't quite catch any of that.
对不起 泰伦斯 我没听懂你在说什么
What about your wife? I'm not sure we'd take her.
你妻子怎么办? 我不认为要带她一起去
It's quite a small caravan, you see?
车很小 不是吗?
Where would we go?
我们要去哪里?
Oh, Camber Sands, maybe.
哦 坎伯沙滩 也许吧
Camber's lovely.
坎伯那挺迷人的
It's got lovely sand dunes...
有好多不错的沙丘…
...and swaying grass. Sound of the waves at night.
…随风摇摆的草 晚间的海浪之音
You seem like a good, decent man, Terrence.
你看上去是个很不错的男人 泰伦斯
But I think it's only fair to point out that I'm not a good or decent person.
但是我得坦白和你说 我却不是那样的好人
Please don't waste your time caring for me.
请不要浪费你的时间来照顾我
It doesn't matter what you say. I'm not going to go away.
不管你怎么说 我不会离开的
I will find every piece of your heart that has been blown to smithereens
我会找到你的每一片破碎的心
and I will put it back together again.
然后将它们重新放回一起
And it will probably take a long time, but then I'm a patient man.
这需要很长一段时间 而我是一个有耐心的人
And, above all, I'll be your friend.
最重要的是 我会成为你的朋友
身上炸♥弹♥ 他有一妻一儿 但是警方为何对此隐瞒
图片显示名叫桑尼·高班尼的南伦敦打字员引爆了
You ain't much of a bowler, are you?
你不是一个高明的投手 不是吗?
What? You think you are? I am, actually.
什么? 你以为你是? 当然我是
Come on.
来吧
It's great here. Yeah.
这儿不错 是
I came here with my little boy once. We went digging for sand worms.
我有次和我的儿子一起来这 我们挖沙里的虫子
Is he back yet?
他回来了吗?
No. No, not yet.
没有 还没有
I wish my Dad would come back.
我希望我父亲能回来
Do you think he'll come back?
你认为他会回来吗?
Yeah.
嗯
What's your dad like?
你父亲怎么样的?
He does impressions of people.
他为人们制♥作♥印刷品
Does he? Who?
是吗? 有谁?
Erm... Arnold Schwarzenegger.
呃…阿诺·施瓦辛格