Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Go!
开始!
Mummy, you blinked. I won.
妈妈 你眨眼了 我赢了
Yes, you did. Now, in you get.
是 你赢了 现在进被窝里
Tomorrow we're going to the seaside.
明天我们去海边
So, if I'm going to show you my life, I better start here.
我从哪儿说起我的生活呢 我想最好从这开始
My boy and Camber Sands.
我的孩子和坎伯沙滩
Why this and why now? I'll come back to that. '
为什么选这里和这个时刻? 我回头会解释
Mummy!
妈妈!
A force of nature, the midwife called him,
当他四年前呱呱坠地
when he came howling into this world four years ago.
接生的护士叫他"天赐之子"
And he hasn't stopped since. '
从此他就没安稳地呆过一天
Mummy!
妈妈!
Me and him spent a lot of time together cos his dad is a right miserable bugger.
我和孩子大部分时间都在一起 因为他爸是个十足的可怜虫
To be fair, he wasn't always miserable.
确切的说 他不是总是倒霉
Or, maybe he was and I just didn't see it.
或许他一直如此 只是我没发现
I wouldn't be the first woman in my family
我不是家里第一个
to have her knickers charmed off her by some fella in the army.
跟当兵的上♥床♥的人
Anyway, for better or worse,
不管怎样 是好是坏
I got my boy and he got me. '
我有了孩子 他便拴住了我
Mummy!
妈妈!
Mummy!
妈妈!
I remember my mum took me to Camber Sands once.
我记得有次妈妈带我到"坎伯沙滩"
The one day she was sober.
那天她很严肃
It was drizzling then, too. "Gets you out of the house, don't it?" she said.
正下着细雨 她说 这天气让你想出去 不是吗?
Knock, knock! Who's there?
咚咚咚! 是谁啊?
I done a... I done a who?
我拉了… 我拉了什么?
You done a poo-poo!
你拉了大便!
And that quiet rain fell all the way home.
回去的路上雨下得很安静
My gran told me that Adolf Hitler did us a favour when he bombed London.
我的祖母告诉我 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥ 轰炸伦敦是帮了我们
His incendiary bombs made the hole in Barnet Grove
他的燃♥烧♥弹♥在班内特树林炸了个坑
that they built our tower blocks in,
然后才建了我们所住的楼来填平它
and London burned with incredible noise and fury.
伦敦被炸得轰鸣不断 怨声载道
"'It's on account of Adolf," she said,
她说 都是因为希♥特♥勒♥
"'that we get a nice a view of the Georgian side of the street
我们才可以欣赏到乔治亚人那里的街道风光
"'where the bombs missed. "'
那里没有被轰炸到
Mummy! I'm running. I'm running really fast!
妈妈 我在跑 我跑的非常快!
You can't catch me. Careful!
你抓不到我 当心!
If you think I can't see you in there, you're mad.
如果你认为我看不到你在那 那你肯定疯了
We bought our flat off the council.
我们从住房♥委员会那儿买♥♥了这房♥子
Smells of chip fat, but Lenny says it'll be a good investment one day,
总有一股油脂味 但莱尼说 长远看来这会是个不错的投资
cos it's within a stone's throw of the City.
因为这距闹市区只有几步之遥
Third generation of tower block dwellers, we are.
我们是这栋楼的第三代居民
If you're interested, just type in chav, pikey or ned,
若感兴趣 在网上输入小混混 流浪汉或者流氓
and you'll find us in council estates all over London.
你就会在全伦敦的住房♥委员会那儿 看到我们的名单
Favourite food: chicken Kiev. Favourite TV programme: "Top Gear".'
最喜欢的食品:黄油鸡卷 最喜欢的电视节目:"Top Gear"
Ah... got you!
啊! 抓到你了!
Religion: Arsenal Football Club. '
宗教信仰:阿森纳足球俱乐部
Right, wait, wait and... go!
好 等等 去吧!
Mummy, get him out now. Mr Rabbit doesn't like going in the dizzy machine.
妈妈 把他拿出来 兔先生不喜欢呆在洗衣机里
Mummy, get him out now!
妈妈 现在就拿出来!
Right. There you go.
好了 给
That's better.
这好多了
Hello?
喂?
Your mum's in a spot of bother. She needs some help. '
你妈妈遇到了麻烦 她需要你
You mean she's arseholed and you're the one she's got to call me for money?
你的意思是她又喝醉了 而你是他找来向我要钱的?
She only ever calls if she wants money for booze.
她只有在要钱买♥♥酒时才会给我打电♥话♥
I don't want to appear rude, but I need to keep this phone free. Bye.
我不想表现粗鲁 挂电♥话♥了 再见
Is Granny arseholed again? What kind of language is that, hey?
祖母又惹麻烦了? 你哪学的脏话啊?
And now the news at 6:00 with George Alagiah and Sophie Raworth.
现在是乔治·阿兰和索菲·雷沃思 为你带来的6点钟新闻
This is the news with me, George Alagiah and me, Sophie Raworth.
这里是6点新闻 我是乔治·阿兰 我是索菲·雷沃思
Mummy, you blinked. I won.
妈妈 你眨眼了 我赢了
Yes, you did. Now, in you get.
是的 你赢了 快进被窝
Mr Rabbit doesn't like going in the dizzy machine.
兔先生不喜欢在洗衣机里
Yeah, but we have to keep him nice and clean, don't we?
但是我们得让它干干净净的 不是吗?
He said he doesn't mind being dirty.
他说他不在乎脏兮兮的
Oh, he told you that, did he?
他和你这样说了吗?
And he said, you can come in here if you're scared tonight.
他还说 如果妈妈今晚害怕就可以过来
Thank you, precious. Mummy's not scared.
谢谢 宝贝 妈妈不害怕
Everything go OK?
事情都做完了?
Still here, aren't I?
我还活着 不是吗?
1-0 to the Arsenal!
阿森纳 1-0!
1-0 to the Arsenal!
阿森纳 1-0!
1-0 to the Arsenal...
阿森纳 1-0!
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干!
I'm going to kill those bastards.
我要宰了那群家伙!
Drinking and shouting all hours. I mean, there's families in these flats.
整天喝酒 发疯地叫 不顾其他邻居
For Christ's sake!
看在上帝份上!
I'll check he's OK.
我去看看他
Hi, Pearl. Can you listen for him? I've got to go out for a bit.
嘿 珀尔 你能照顾他一下吗? 我要出去一下子
Sure, darling. Thanks. Key's under the flower pot.
当然可以 亲爱的 谢谢 门钥匙在花盆下
How long since the alert went out? 40, 45 minutes.
警报响了多长时间? 40:45分钟
I'll have to get in there.
我得进去
Chemical? Looks like it.
化学品? 看起来像是
Boy... look at that!
伙计 瞧那儿!
Ta.
谢谢
She is fit.
身材不错
Twenty quid. Yes, twenty. Yes!
20镑 好的 20镑 好的!
You want the bet? Yes.
你想打赌? 是
And I'll take her home. Ooh!
我会带她回家的 呵!
Excuse me... er... my friends think you're beautiful,
对不起…呃…我的朋友们觉得你很漂亮
and they bet me twenty quid I couldn't find out your name.
他们出20磅赌我问不到你的芳名
So tell me your name, we'll split the cash and I won't bother you again.
告诉我名字 我们分了钱 我不会再烦你
Twenty quid? Twenty English pounds.
20镑? 20英镑
Listen carefully. Yeah.
认真听着 好的
Your friends are wankers.
你的朋友们是群傻瓜
Yeah... yeah.
是…是
So help me take their cash. Ten quid each.
那么帮我拿到他们的钱 每人10镑
I don't need ten quid.
我不需要这10镑
Right...
这样…
Look, I... I don't need ten quid either, really.
那么 呃 我也对10镑无所谓 真的
So... er... maybe we could just have a talk?
呃…或许我们可以聊聊?
Do you come from round here? Over there. Wellington Estate.
你住这附近吗? 那儿 惠灵顿公♥寓♥
That's right opposite me. I can see the Wellington Estate from my place.
正好在我家对面 从我家可以看到惠灵顿公♥寓♥
Bet it's done wonders for the price of your house.
我敢打赌你的房♥子价格高的惊人
But I bet yours is nice... inside.
我打赌你的也很棒…更温馨
Yeah, it's all right. Least we don't have a view of the Wellington Estate.
吔 对 至少我们没有对惠灵顿公♥寓♥太注意
Ha-ha... yeah. Are you here on your own?
哈哈 是 你是一个人来的吗?
Waiting for my husband.
在等我的丈夫
He's a policeman. He works in bomb disposal.
他是个警♥察♥ 他在拆弹部门工作
He got called out on a job and I'm waiting for him to come home.
他被叫去执行任务了 我在等他回家
Christ, bomb disposal, eh?
天啊 拆弹?
Cut the red wire! Cut the green wire!
切断红线! 切断绿线!
That was ridiculously insensitive. I'm sorry. I apologise.
那可是不苟言笑的活 对不起 恕我冒昧
I feel like I'm about to go off myself, I'm so full of nerves.
我觉得自己快要崩溃了 满脑子的焦虑
We've got a little boy, he's four.
我们有一个儿子 4岁
He's an handful. I mean, he's beautiful, but... full of energy.
他是个小淘气 长得不错 但是 浑身是劲
He's obsessed with a toy rabbit who smells. Won't even let me wash it.
他对一只玩具兔很着迷 即使脏了 味道难闻也不让我洗
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I'm not in the habit of spilling my guts to strangers in pubs.
在酒吧向陌生人倾诉可不是我的习惯
Don't apologise. I understand, if you need to talk, I'm a very good listener.
没关系 我理解 我愿意倾听
I'll get us another couple of drinks and then you can start at the very beginning.
我再去买♥♥两杯酒 然后你可以从头讲起
These new bomb scares have kicked it off again. He never used to be like this.
新一轮的炸♥弹♥恐吓又开始了 他过去从没这样忙过
God, it must be so tough. Makes me feel so terribly shallow.
天哪 这一定很苦 听了你说的 我真是相形见拙啊
Why? What do you do?
为什么 你是做什么的呢?
Oh, I'm a journalist for one of the national newspapers. "The Express".
我为一份全国发行的 名叫"快报"的报纸做新闻记者
What do you write about?
你写些什么?
Anything from sleazy politicians to fraudulent city institutions.
从坑脏的政客到腐♥败♥的城市公共机构 什么都写
My name is Barry Lavis, I'm here to inspect your VAT receipts,
我的名字叫巴里·拉维斯 根据1968年的增值税法案