as authorised by the VAT act of 1968.
我来这调查你的增值税缴纳情况
People believe that, do they? Sometimes, yeah.
人们相信吗? 有时 吔!
And if I can't get into their heads, I'll try and get into their beds.
如我没能让他们相信我 我会试着让他们在床上接纳我
What do you tell people when you need to get into their beds?
你怎么和他们说 你要和他们上♥床♥?
I like you.
我喜欢你
Does that work? I don't know... does it?
这套管用吗? 我不知道 行吗?
My girlfriend's away. Oh?
我女朋友不在 哦?
She's in Paris. That's nice.
她去巴黎了 那不错
He isn't back yet. Car's not here.
他也还没回来 他的车不在这
Well, if he isn't back yet, why don't you come back to mine?
这样的话 倒不如去我家?
For a coffee.
喝杯咖啡
No. I'd better get back.
不必了 我最好回家
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah. A stomach virus.
是 肠胃炎又犯了
Maybe you should go and talk to somebody.
也许你得告诉其他人这情况
It's a stomach bug.
只是胃病而已
Are you going to the Arsenal game on Saturday?
星期六你去看阿森纳的球赛吗?
Chelsea are going to slaughter you.
切尔西会痛宰你
Nice view. Yeah.
地方不错 是
I think it would be better if I left.
我想我还是走比较好
I think it'd be much better if you stayed.
你留下会更好
How did it go?
工作进展怎样?
I'm still here, aren't I?
我还活着 不是吗?
Yeah, love, you still are.
是的 亲爱的 你还活着
10-0 to the Arsenal! 10-0 to the Arsenal...
"10比0 阿森纳 10比0 阿森纳!"
You're shit and you know you are! You're shit and you know you are!
"你知道你是垃圾 你知道你是垃圾…"
I wish you wouldn't take him to the match. It makes me nervous.
我希望你不要带他去看球赛 我很不安
What doesn't make you nervous?
又有什么东西会让你不紧张呢?
Oh, nice.
哦 不错!
0-60 in 5 seconds flat.
0-60英里只要5秒钟
You could take her up to 170, 180.
可以一直加速到170 180英里每小时
You'd have to be in a chopper to catch someone in one of these.
要想追这辆车 得动用直升机
I'll go down the shops and get something nice for tea.
我去商店为下午茶准备好吃的
Choc-choc chip ice-cream to celebrate a win. Crisps. Get some beers.
用巧克力碎屑冰激凌庆祝胜利 还有薯片 再来些啤酒
I'm on duty tonight, love.
今晚我值班 亲爱的
What? How come? I thought you had this weekend off?
什么? 怎么会这样? 我以为你这周末放假
You could say no sometimes, Lenny.
你不用每次都答应的 莱尼
Bye-bye, precious.
再见 宝贝
I am precious, aren't I?
我是宝贝 不是吗?
Yeah, you are. I'll see you later.
是 你是 稍后见
Hand! Can I take my jacket off now?
手来 我可以把这外套脱了吗?
No, you heard your mum.
不行 得听你♥妈♥的♥
Hello, there.
嘿 好啊
That's a nice car. I bet it does, what? 0-60 in 5 seconds?
不错的车 我敢打赌 5秒内就能加速到60?
180 miles an hour? Gosh, I never knew you knew cars.
180英里每小时? 哦 我不知道你还挺了解车的
Just goes to show, you don't know anything about me.
只是让你知道 你对我一点也不了解
I wouldn't say that.
我不这么认为
Look... the other night was a mistake. I never should've done that.
那天晚上是个误会 我不会再和你上♥床♥了
So where are you going? Going to the match.
你去哪里? 去看球赛
You're gonna be late.
你恐怕要迟到了
Still, if you're motor does 180 miles an hour you might just make it.
如果你的车180英里每小时的话也许能赶上
Do you want to have lunch with me?
想和我吃顿午饭吗?
I thought you just told me you were going to the match
我想你刚刚说你要去看球赛的
and I'm sure I just said I don't intend to have sex with you again.
而且我刚才也说了不再和你上♥床♥
Jesus! You just say exactly what's on your mind.
上帝! 你真是想说什么就说什么
Yeah, I do. You should try it some time.
是 你也可以试试
OK, OK, OK... I think you're the funniest, sexiest,
对 对 对…我认为你是我见到的
realist East End slapper I've ever met,
伦敦东区最有意思 最性感 最现实的女人
and, in case you hadn't worked it out., I don't give up that easily.
要是你不答应 我是不会轻易放弃的
Look, I was going to cook myself fish fingers and watch the match on telly.
听着 我要回去做我的鱼条 看电视转播的球赛
Sounds good.
不错的想法
How many? Sorry?
要多少? 什么?
Fish fingers?
鱼条?
I don't know. I've never eaten them before in my life.
不知道 以前没吃过
Four, then. With chips.
那么 就4个吧 加薯条
What?
怎么了?
What do you mean, "what"?
你想说什么?
What do you want from me?
你想要从我这得到什么?
There you go, getting straight to the point again, clearing the air.
你就是这样 说话直接 口无遮拦
If you need a new girlfriend, I'm not her. I've got a family and I love 'em.
我不适合当你的女朋友 我有我的家庭 我爱他们
I like you. You bypass the endless bullshit.
我喜欢你 你不会废话
Different from all the people I know.
这一点和我认识的其他人不同
About a hundred grand a year different, I should've thought.
大相径庭啊
You make me feel like I'm missing out on the simple things in life,
你让我感到错过了生活中许多平凡的东西
like fish fingers.
就像这条鱼
You bother me.
你让我心神不宁
Does this bother you?
这样让你心神不宁?
What about this?
这样呢?
Does this bother you?
这样让你不安宁?
No. No, not really.
不 不 不是这样
This?
这样?
Now I don't know what to say. And this isn't what I had in my mind at all.
我不知怎样说 这根本不是我想说的
Don't take this the wrong way,
不要想歪了
but if we wait around till we knew what you had in mind,
但是如果我们一直呆在这儿 弄清你所想的
we'd be here all day, and my husband and boy would be home,
可能要花上一整天 到时我的丈夫和儿子都回来了
and my husband would kick your teeth in.
我的丈夫会打得你满地找牙
Fair enough.
有道理
I always try to be fair.
我一直都很有理
And there's the whistle to get us underway.
"哨声吹响 比赛开始"
Looking around this magnificent stadium,
"环顾这座宏伟的体育场"
you can really sense the feeling of excitement now.
"此刻 你可以感觉到真正意义上的兴奋"
We've been looking forward to this game for a long time... '
"我们一直期盼这场比赛的到来"
What on earth...? I'm not sure if you can still hear me...
"究竟是怎么了? 我不清楚 你们还能听见我说话吗? "
Something quite catastrophic has happened here... '
"这里发生了灾难性的事情"
Some breaking news for you. Reports of a major incident in North London.
"爆♥炸♥性新闻 伦敦北部发生重大事故"
Possibly an explosion at a Premier League football stadium. '
可能英超联赛足球场发生了爆♥炸♥
Fuck! I've gotta get to the paper.
糟糕! 我得去做报道了
Information is sketchy but reports suggest...
"情况不详 但据报道…"
Take me there in your car. What?
开车带我去那 什么?
I need to get them home for their tea. Oh, God, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry.
我得接他们回家喝茶 哦 天哪 我没想到 对不起
Please, please don't let them be hurt. Please, God, don't let them be hurt.
保佑他们不要出事 上帝保佑他们不要出事
We won't even get down there. The roads'll all be blocked.
路都被封了 我们到不了那儿
I don't care! Just get me there!
我不管 带我去那儿!
Stop there, sir! Back it up!
停下 先生 请掉头!
I can't believe my eyes, mate. It's mayhem.
真不敢相信 老兄 这是灾难啊
Keep people away from the area!
别让人进去!
Oi! My boy's in there. He's four.
喂! 我孩子在里面 他才四岁
It's not safe. Move back behind the barriers.
这不安全 到栏杆后面去
Excuse me.
打扰下
Have you seen a little boy? He's four.
你看到一个小男孩了吗? 他四岁
Excuse me. Did you see a little boy? Lenny!
对不起 你看到过一个小男孩吗? 莱尼!
Baby, where are you? Excuse... You're going the wrong way, love.
宝贝 你在哪里? 打扰… 你走错方向了 小姐
Let's get you out of here. No!
让我带你离开这里吧 不!
Aargh!
啊!
Come on. Come on!
起来 起来
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸!
Please... Please, God! Please, God! Please...
求 求求 上帝 请 请保佑…
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸! 爸爸!
The death toll as a result of the May Day bombing has risen to 920.
"劳动节爆♥炸♥案的遇难者总数 已经上升到了920"
But police estimate there will be more.
"但是警方认为还不止这些"
Forensic experts believe that six suicide bombers
"鉴证专家认为共有6个自杀炸♥弹♥袭击者"
were responsible for the attack.
"实施了此次袭击"
Three in the grounds
"3个在场馆内"
and three in service vehicles
"另3个在服务车里"
parked near the stadium perimeter. '
"就停在体育馆周围"
Mummy! I'm running. I'm running really fast! '
妈妈 我跑得真快!
The investigation is making progress.
"调查有所进展"
But I would still urge communities
"但是我们还是催促教派"
to give us the names we need.
"交出凶手"
Not because of race or religion,
"不是因为我们的种族 信仰的差别"