我想是的
I thought it was.
所以 如果你关心她
So then, so if you care about her
那么你得让她离开
then you need to get her to leave.
奥利维亚 我认为阿尔玛的观点非常好
Olivia, I think Alma has a very good point.
你不能说服我离开马丁
You can't convince me to leave Martin.
不管怎样 现在真的太迟了
And it really is too late now anyway.
你说太迟是什么意思
What do you mean too late?
好像我别无选择
It was like I didn't have a choice.
奇怪的是 这块石头没有出现在任何地图上
It's so strange that the stone doesn't appear on any maps.
唯一提到的就是那本书
The only mention of it is in that book.
你是怎么自愿来这里的
How did you volunteer to come here?
事实上...
Actually...
我是专程来看你的
I came here to see you.
在整个封锁期间 我想了很多关于我们的事情
All through lockdown I thought a lot about us.
我知道这很奇怪 但是...
I know that's weird, but...
这个想法 它是否像种子一样在你体内生长
The thought, did it grow inside you like a seed?
一个你无法否认的声音
A voice in your head that you couldn't deny?
也许吧
Maybe.
马丁 我以前骗过你
Martin, I lied to you before.
我确实让扎克卷入其中 但我没有给他打过电♥话♥
I did get Zach involved, but I didn't call him.
他才刚出现
He just turned up.
他说了同样的话
He said exactly the same thing
他无法否认这种冲动
that he couldn't deny the urge.
我在石头旁边找到了他 就像我找到你
I found him here by the stone, the same way I found you
和你找到阿尔玛一样
and you found out Alma.
不 不 不 我想来
No, no, no, I wanted to come.
马丁 菌根网络
Martin, the mycorrhizal network,
它从数英里外吸引资源到森林中
it draws resources to the forest from many miles,
也许它也带来了你
and maybe it brought you too.
好吧 假设这是真的
Okay, let's say that's true.
这怎么可能呢
How could that be possible?
你有癣吗
Did you have ringworm?
有的
Yeah.
扎克和我也有
Zach and I did too.
我想知道它对我们的身体有什么影响
I wondered what it was doing to our bodies.
是不是把我们体内的化学物质推向了某个方向
Was it pushing our body chemistry in certain directions?
痴迷 爱情
Obsession, love?
这太重要了 马丁
This is too important, Martin.
想想我们为什么会在这里
Think about why we're here.
这不是机会
This isn't chance.
事实并非如此
It isn't.
你不能反抗
And you can't fight it.
马丁 马丁
Martin, Martin.
马丁 醒醒
Martin, wake up.
是谁
Who is it?
温德尔博士 她已经走了
Dr. Wendle, she's gone.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我很确定
Yes. I'm sure.
现在几点了
What time is it?
天亮了多久了
How long has it been light?
大约半小时
About half an hour.
啊
Agh!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
有什么症状
What are the symptoms?
焦虑 视力模糊
Anxiety? Blurred vision?
是的
Yeah.
额外的听觉和视觉刺♥激♥
Extra acoustic and visual stimuli?
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我正在检查
I was checking the readings
树林中监控设备的读数
from the monitoring devices in the woods.
当我回来的时候 你们都走了
When I came back, you were both gone.
一切似乎只是让我们留在这里
Everything seems to just keep us here.
迷雾笼罩着营地
The mist encircles the camp.
距离中心400米到100米不等
Ranging from 400 meters to 100 meters from the center.
这是怎么一回事儿
What is it?
它是蘑菇孢子和水滴在空气中的
It's a suspension of mushroom spores and water droplets
悬浮物
in the air.
森林正在采取行动遏制我们
Forest is acting to contain us.
什么
What?
我以前在扎克身上见到过
I've seen it before with Zach,
这迫使他离开山谷
it forced him from the Valley.
你为什么不告诉我们这件事儿
Why didn't you tell us about that?
很抱歉 我不是已经说过了吗
Sorry, didn't I say?
不 你没说
No, you didn't.
有相当多的信息需要跟踪
It was quite a lot of information to keep track of.
好吧 我们为什么不♥穿♥上你的防护服
Well, why don't we use your hazmat suit
穿过它呢
and walk through it?
如果雾小于0.3微米呢
And what if the mist is less than 0.3 microns?
它将通过过滤器
It will go through the filter.
这是值得一试的
It's gotta be worth a try.
我们可以等一下
We can wait it out.
在它发生之前 它只持续了一天左右
When it happened before it only lasted a day or so.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你看到了吗
You see that?
什么
What?
站在那里的那个人
The person who stood there.
看到那三棵树了吗
See the three trees?
中间的树 快看
Middle tree, look.
等等 阿尔玛
Wait, Alma.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着扎克可以随时来
It means Zach can come at anytime.
请原谅我这么做
Excuse me.
如果你昏倒了 我会把你拉回来的 好吗
If you pass out, I'll pull you back, okay?
好的
Yeah.
穿过迷雾 直奔营地
Get through the mist, head straight to the camp.
过几天我会回来的
I'll be there and back in a few days.
怎么样
How's that?
是的 很好
Yeah, it's fine.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
阿尔玛 你没事儿吧
Alma, you okay?
阿尔玛 你没事儿吧
Alma, are you okay?
阿尔玛
Alma?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到了一些东西
I see things.
好吧 阿尔玛 赶紧回来
All right, Alma come back.
我要把你拉回来
I'm pulling you back.
我要把你拉回来
I'm pulling you back in.
看在上帝的份上
For god's sake,
-快把她给拉回来 -我会的
- pull her back in - I am.
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
喝点水吧
Have some water.
噢 天哪
Oh my God!
没关系的 你现在没事儿了
It's okay, you're out of it now.
你现在没事儿了
You're out of it now.
没事儿的 没事儿的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事儿的 你现在没事儿了
It's okay. You're out of it now.
你都看到了什么
What did you see?
这就是一切
It was everything.
所有的一切
Everything.
她现在神志不清
She's delirious.
我告诉过你这行不通
I told you this wouldn't work.
是的 是的 我知道 我知道
Yes. Yes, I know, I know.
你现在没事儿了 来吧
You're out of it now. Come on.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我知道 我知道 咱们走吧
I know, I know, let's go now.
你在外面 所以没事儿
You're outside of it, so it's fine.
我们回营地去吧
Let's go back to the camp.
现在好了 你现在安全了
It's fine now. You're safe now.
电影精选列表