总是尿清
Always piss clear.
这是我的规矩
That's my rule.
那是一个好主意
That was a good one.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
鞋子
Shoes.
噢 太棒了
Oh, brilliant.
在外面作业 不♥穿♥鞋工作的话
Outside, it must've been such hard work
一定会很辛苦
without shoes.
噢 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Oh thank you. Thank you, thank you.
噢 哇
Oh, wow!
噢 那真是太好了
Oh, that's good.
我不知道光着脚走路有多困难
I didn't know how hard it was walking around barefoot.
-我敢打赌是这样 -不♥穿♥鞋一定很困难
- I bet. - It must've been such hard going without shoes.
确实如此
It really is.
它是... 完美的
It is... Perfect.
希望它们能适应一切
Hope they fit after all that.
不错 大小合适
Not bad, good size.
做这些有难度
Got trouble doing these up.
-是的 -是的 我敢打赌是这样
- Yeah - Yeah, I'll bet.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
哎呀 我感觉不太好
Oh my, I don't feel very well.
天哪
Oh God!
安慰的话语
Reassuring words.
只是出于一片好意
Just being kind.
引发社会效应
triggers a social response.
信任交易
Trade of trust.
天哪
Oh God!
嘘
Shhhh!
你一定是困了
You must be sleepy.
你困了吗
You sleepy?
你应该休息一下
You should rest.
你一定困了
You must be sleepy.
你应该休息一下
You should rest.
你需要休息一下
You need some rest.
嘘
Shhhh!
闭上眼睛 马丁
Close your eyes Martin.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
她要去哪儿
Where's she going?
阿尔玛
Alma.
不
No.
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on. Here we go.
来吧
Come on.
就让 就让我们走吧
Just let, just let us go.
嗯 我还不能走
Hmm, I can't yet.
听着 这很有趣
Look, this is interesting.
你冲洗过胶卷吗 这很吸引人
Have you ever developed film? It's fascinating.
让我展示给你看
Let me show you.
摄影就像魔术一样 真的
Photography is like magic, really.
但是 当你不知道它是如何工作的时候
But then, so is all technology
所有的技术也是同样如此
when you don't know how it works.
那是什么
What is that?
是我们吗
Is that us?
你应该放松
You should relax.
我不是在伤害你
I'm not hurting you.
让我们走吧
Just let us go.
我会的 但是现在不行
I would, but I can't now.
不可能的
Not possible.
你都做了什么
What have you done?
我在盯着你 马丁
I'm marking you, Martin.
这样他才能看到你
So that he can see you.
别担心 我也有
Don't worry, I've got them too.
你现在能感觉到他在地球上吗
Can you feel him now, in the earth?
不 不 我不明白你的意思
No. No I don't know what you mean.
我想你知道
I think you do.
我不知道
I don't.
等等 等等
Just wait, wait.
-我们开始吧 -嘘嘘嘘
- Here we go. - Shsshh shhhs.
我们走吧 快点儿
Her we go, come on.
快点儿 快点儿 就是这样
Come on, come on, that's it.
吞下去 吞下去 吞下去
Swallow, swallow, swallow.
你过得怎么样
How are you faring?
什么
What?
你过得怎么样 你还好吗
How are you faring? You good?
要安顿下来吗
Settling in?
拜托 扎克
Please Zach.
别跟我讨价还价
Don't try and bargain with me.
我不能让你看到她
I can't let you see her.
温德尔博士
Dr. Wendle?
是的 温德尔
Yes, Wendle.
为什么
Why?
我信任她 但她却深深地误解了他
I trusted her, but she has profoundly misunderstood him.
她想奴役他 但他不在乎
She wants to enslave him, but he doesn't care.
谁不在乎
Who doesn't care?
她认为科学对他有吸引力
She thinks science appeals to him.
他不感兴趣
He's not interested.
他喜欢艺术 喜欢奉承
He likes art, he likes flattery.
扎克是谁
Who Zach?
-祭品-他是谁
- Sacrifice. - Who is he?
森林里的东西
The thing in the woods.
她认为她可以和他谈谈
She thinks she can talk to him,
和他讨价还价
bargain with him.
我正在以一种更纯粹的方式与他交谈
I'm talking to him in a purer way,
塑造雕像 赞美他 崇拜他
making images, praising him, worshiping him.
她不是说了吗
Did she not talk about it?
我们已经有好几个月没有见到温德尔博士了 扎克
We haven't seen Dr. Wendle in months, Zach.
我想相信你 马丁 但人在本质上
I want to believe you Martin, but people essentially
都是一样的
are the same.
他们用他们所拥有的东西在讨价还价
They bargain with what they have and it doesn't take long
很快他们就会去开始接受它
before they get down to it,
变得绝望之后并会说出任何话
to become desperate and say anything.
请相信我 在过去的几个月里
Believe me, he has sent me so many people
他给我派了很多人
in the last few months.
我想他们都是为了逃避城市里的疾病
I suppose they're all fleeing the disease in the city,
但是他们找到了我
but they find their way to me.
画在这里
Drawn here.
我打赌你希望你的父母离开这座城市 是吧马丁
Bet you wish you got your parents out of the city, Martin?
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
通过你的日记
Your diary.
这里有很多好的段落 非常坦率
Lots of good passages in here, it's very candid.
很多关于你年迈的父母的东西
A lot of boo hoo stuff about your elderly mother and father.
对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
有点运气不佳
A bit of bad luck there.
你选择了错误的科学分支来拯救他们
You've chose the wrong branch of science to save them.
求你了
Please just.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里做什么
What you doing here?
我的工作
My job.
噢 我搞忘了
Oh, forgot.
为了自己的利益而管理森林
Managing the forest for its own good.
我告诉你它并不需要你
I tell you it doesn't need you.
它知道它自己想要什么
It knows what it wants.
我看到了
I've seen it.
看到什么了
Seen what?
我已经看到过了
I've seen it.
我见过里面的世界
I've seen inside the world.
你被吸引到这里来居住在这片土地上
You were drawn here to live in the land.
你有没有想过它最终的
Did you ever consider what the ultimate expression
表达方式是什么
of that was?
当你完全脱离人类的过程时
When you completely separated from the process of humans,
你应该回到绿色 回到它的节奏里
when you return to the green, to its rhythms,
电影精选列表