我们现在很急
I got a gun to my head.
将用户的图谱连结到目标图谱中
Feed the user's brain map into the target map.
那就能让使用者的脑谱
Which allows the user's brain
弥补空缺
to fill the holes in the memories.
就是这样 - 没错
That's it. - Yes!
先建立这一循环 然后再想办法升级芯片
Fake the loop until we can update the chip.
真天才
Genius!
谁先来
Who's first?
来 我们看看你这脑袋里
Right, let's see what rotten fruit is stuck
塞了什么烂水果
all the way inside that mind of yours.
早上好 各位 谢谢你们过来
Morning, everyone, thanks for coming.
第67 还是第68次测试吧
Test 67. 68.
拿着这个
Got that.
他的思维就相当于遥控器
Right, uh, his mind acts as the remote, okay.
他要集中注意力在脑海中浮现画面
He needs to concentrate on what he wants to see
这样的话就能唤醒大脑图谱中与之相关的记忆
in order to bring up related memories in the brain map.
理论上 这些回忆
And those memories, theoretically,
可以通过模拟场景重现
should be recreated in the simulation.
我们是这样认为的
We think.
蓝色的门能让我们进入更深层次
Blue doors take us deeper.
进入下一段回忆
They skip to the next memory.
通过红色的那扇门还是可以出来的
Otherwise, red doors are still our trusty exits.
记忆探测时 我们会监控图像情况和其他重要的生命指标
We'll be tracking audio and vitals during the dive,
但是我们能做的就只有这些了
but that's it.
还有许多未知数
The rest is an unknown.
从来没人走到过这一步 各位
This is uncharted territory, Fluxxxers.
我有疑问
Question.
这样做不危险吗?
Isn't this dangerous?
是啊!
Yeah.
这样做真♥他♥妈♥的太危险了
It's really fucking dangerous.
你准备好了吗? - 好了
Okay, you set? - Okay.
连接中
Connecting.
你认识诺迪么
You know Noddy?
那个小年轻
You know that little character?
不管了
Never mind.
我的天!这招有用
Holy shit. It's working.
你看
You see,
我们认为
we have this...
我们认为知识能给人类带来自♥由♥
we have this idea that knowledge is freedom!
科学能揭开
And that science will illuminate
世界上所有的谜团
the complexity of the world.
但是 如果这不是真的呢?
But what happens if that's not true?
以前的探险家探索新的领域
We will explore the geographical frontiers.
像哥伦布 马可波罗
People like, you know, Columbus, Marco Polo,
要是没有技术革新 他们的探险都是无法完成的
none of that would've been possible without technology.
例如
For example.
当哥伦布出发去探索新世界的时候
When Christopher Columbus set out to discover the new world,
他不知道自己去的是哪
he didn't... he had no idea where he was going.
更重要的是 他到了那里的时候
But more importantly, when he got there,
不知道自己身处何方
he didn't know where he was.
等他回来的时候 他也不知道自己去了哪里。
And when he came back, he didn't know where he'd been.
人类想象知识存在边界
He's an example of what we imagine
这就是一个典型的例子
is the frontier of knowing.
我们认为有联♥系♥ 但实际上没有
We think it's connection, but it's not.
都是假装出来的
It's pretend.
因为我们还是人类
Because we are still human.
我们正在打开潘多拉魔盒 我们就像怪物
We are opening Pandora's box. We're like monsters.
人类一手创造出怪物
No, no, we're like the man who created the monster.
我们不知道会创造出什么来
We don't know what we're going to create.
人类在自我毁灭
We could create our own destruction.
你所设计的 是整体性的
Listen, what you've designed, it's holistic.
是科学 但也是整体性的
It's science, but it's holistic.
想成为神
Desire to be God!
伙计们 让开一条道
Guys, get out the way!
黑尔
Hale?
黑尔 能听到我么
Hale, can you hear me?
黑尔
Hale!
告诉我 - 嘿 冷静
Tell me. - Hey, calm down.
我冷静不下来
No, I'm not calming down.
我明天早上都过来
I'm coming every morning.
少睡两个小时
If I don't sleep I save two hours.
我们是一起工作的
We're working together.
你要告诉我究竟是怎么回事
And you have to tell me exactly what's going on.
我不知道 我的意思是
I didn't know, I mean how...
我怎么知道.. - 你当然知道
How was I supposed... - What? Of course you knew.
你什么都知道 你看着我的眼睛
You knew. Look at me in the eyes.
我在这件事上是支持你的。
Listen, I'm on your side in this.
你想找谁都可以
You can find anyone you want,
但我不干
but I'm not pushing the button.
你没听明白我说的
You're not listening to me.
你为什么撒谎 - 我又不知道
Why are you lying? - I had no idea...
你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying?
你为什么撒谎
Why... - Why are you lying?
你真的就那么不愿意相信。
Was it such a bad assumption to make
他会告诉你吧
that he would tell you?
不 - 你说什么中午
No. - Sorry?
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist?
就是这个计划的目的
That's the project?
听我说
No, hey, listen to me.
你有一点不明白
You don't understand something.
我想加入的
I want to be a part of it.
看着我
Look at me.
我没疯
I'm not mad.
如果能阻止这个大魔头
I mean, if there's a way to stop this monster,
我加入你们
I'm in, okay.
你明白了么
Do you understand?
那里发生了什么?你的心跳速度骤然上升
What happened up there? Your heart rate spiked.
估计是那个系统出了什么问题
It must have been some sort of shock to the system.
过载之类的
Overload or something.
我们还需要一台塞勒斯机器
Okay, uh, I think we need to add a second Cirrus.
不能强制弹出的话 我们需要搭档 相互配合
If we can't force eject, we need to wing-man each other.
这想法不错 - 是啊!
That's a great idea. - Yeah.
你觉得怎么样?
How was it?
我觉得
It was...
很不错
like future jazz.
我们早上见
I'll see you guys in the morning.
照顾好他
Look after him.
我们还不清楚记忆探测会带来什么影响
We don't yet know the full effects of the dive.
今晨英国再次发生
At least 17 have been killed
炸♥弹♥装置爆♥炸♥袭击
and many more injured after another explosive device
至少17人丧命
went off in the UK this morning.
当局拒绝做出评论
Authorities are refusing to comment
关于这是否是一起模仿性袭击
on whether this is a copycat attack
也不肯透露这和过去几周
or if there's any evidence that it could be related
震惊伦敦的两起袭击
to the two attacks that have shocked London
是否有所联♥系♥
over the past week.
退后吧
Just back away now.
换人了啊
All right, petal?
我能封上他的嘴
I can gag him.
不
Oh, no.
我叫马克斯
I'm Max.
我听说了
So I've heard.
所以你认识我
So you know me.
是我的粉丝吗?
Fan of my work?
如果你不是的话 那我会有点不高兴的
I'd be quite upset if you didn't.
我付出了很多努力才走到了这一步
I put in a lot of work to get here.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
我觉得
I think.
我觉得我应该叫你"黑魔法"
I think I'll call you Black Magic.
我觉得这样挺好的
Yeah, I quite like that.