我们中有很多人
So many of us have fallen
都听信那巨大的谎言
for the great lie.
科技进步的神话
The myth of progress.
还有那"万物只会越变越好"的说辞
The shiny idea that things can only get better.
人类的生存情况
The human condition.
人类自身
Humans themselves.
科学技术会使我们和周围的世界更加完美
Technology will perfect us and the world around us.
对吧
Won't it?
但是 如果
But what if,
如果进步不是必然的呢
what if progress isn't inevitable?
如果没有越变越好呢
What if it doesn't get better?
电脑
Computers.
最早是应用于战争 计算怎么样才能杀人杀的最快
They got their start by calculating the fastest way to kill.
利用核能的梦想
The nuclear dream?
那给我们带来了核弹
Well, that gave us the bomb.
我们自认为做了正确的事
We think we're doing the right thing.
我们以为我们能牢记历史上的教训
We think we learn from history.
有一位伟大的物理学家曾经说道
But as a great physicist once said,
科学越进步 人类离坟墓越近
"Science advances one funeral at a time."
这他妈的不是真♥相♥吗?
Ain't that the fucking truth.
你睡得好吗? - 不太好
Did you sleep at all? - No, not really.
但我感觉还好
But I'm okay I think.
你能行的 - 谢谢
You'll be great. - Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
能领导这次任务
Can I say what a privilege
真是荣幸之至
it's been to lead this mission.
没有你们的帮助 我办不到
And I couldn't have done it without your help.
没有你们的辛勤付出 我办不到
Without your blood, your sweat, and your tears.
我们办到了
But we did it!
我们办到了
We did it!
先生们 女士们 第一幅人类
Ladies and gentlemen, the first digitized map
大脑电子地图在此
of the human brain.
不错啊 席奥
Nice one, Theo.
这是我的电子大脑
This is my digitized brain.
所有我的记忆 我的恐惧
All my memories, my fears,
我的希冀 我的秘密
my hopes, my secrets,
都藏在这里
buried in there somewhere.
但我们想把那些分离出来
But we want to extract them.
我们能做到么
Can we?
我们能做到的
We will.
我们能做到的
We will.
这里
Over here?
这里是我初吻的记忆
This represents my first kiss.
这里 是我在足球场中线
Over here, the day that I lobbed the ball
高挑一球 穿过守门员 进球得分的回忆
over the goalkeeper to score from the half way line.
至于这里
And here.
是我第一次
Is the day I held my daughter
抱起我女儿的记忆
in my hands for the first time.
但是这就够了么
But is it enough?
我们能满足于此么
Are we content with that?
我们想重新体验某些记忆
We always want to return.
仿佛就像是第一次经历那些事一样
To experience those feelings as if for the first time!
但是我们需要付出代价
But there's a price to be paid for that.
我们需要付出什么...
What is it that we give up in...
我们...
What...
谁他妈的叫救护车啊
Someone call a bloody ambulance!
不要嘛
Don't!
哪位
Hello?
不 我...
Yeah, no, I...
什么
What?
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
黑尔 怎么了
Hale, what is it?
上车
Get in.
你做了什么 - 我做了什么
What did you do? - What did I do?
这种事总是需要找个替罪羊
Yeah, you always need someone to blame.
我们都知道 这事跟你有关
Look, we both know this is about you.
跟我有关
This is about me. - Just...
给我大概讲讲
give me a heads up.
至少让我知道这是什么情况吧
Let me know what I'm walking into.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的天
Jesus.
我的天
Holy shit.
各位 这位是军情五处的保罗·阿瓦隆
Boys, this is Paul Avalon, MI5.
玛丽
Mary.
席奥 黑尔
Theo. Hale.
很抱歉在你们悲痛之时
I'm incredibly sorry to throw you into this shitstorm
让你们蹚这浑水
during your time of grief.
这位是马克斯·凯文斯基
This is Max Kavinksy.
他要为恐怖袭击负责
He's responsible for the terror attack.
其实第一枚炸♥弹♥引爆前
Actually, he turned himself in
他自首了
before the first bomb went off.
那是七天前的事了
Seven days ago.
他走进斯托克韦尔警♥察♥局
Marched into Stockwell station.
看着警♥察♥的眼睛 说道
Looked the copper in the eyes and said...
我在城里各处藏了炸♥弹♥
So, I hid bombs all over the city.
会以任意间隔引爆
And they'll detonate at random intervals.
是时候夺回我们的未来了
It's time to take back our future.
道格死前
Before Doc died,
一直在进行记忆探测的研究 - 扯淡
he was working on memory diving. - Bullshit.
绘制大脑图谱这一突破 他等待已久
Brain mapping was the breakthrough he was waiting for.
你绘制了大脑图谱?
You mapped a brain?
出了实验室还能继续过日子啊。
Life didn't end when you left the lab.
他马上就要在理论上
He was on the verge of figuring out the dives.
实现记忆探测了
In theory.
你们现在是时候
Isn't it about time you two
搁置分歧了
put your differences aside?
我们需要你们的帮助
We need you on this.
如果你们能继续完成他的工作
If you guys can finish what he started,
你们能拯救许多人的生命
you'll save god knows how many lives.
慢着 先别急
Hold on, hold on, kid. Time out.
你是在说 道格生前是要...
So what you're saying is that Doc was trying to...
进入他的记忆
Get into his memory,
找到其他的炸♥弹♥
to find the other bombs.
是的
Yes.
想法是挺好的
I mean, that's gold.
我也不想这么说 但我觉得道格只是虚张声势。
I hate to say it, but I think Doc was blowing stacks.
不可能做到的
It can't be done.
我不干
I'm out.
求求你 黑尔
Hale, please.
你在外面么 道格
You there, Doc?
那个蠢货去哪了
Now, where did that slippery idiot go?
那儿没人么
Nobody there, huh?
提奥 是我 我知道
Theo, it's me. I know...
已经很晚了
I know it's late.
但是听我说
But listen.
我在读这个亿万富翁写的书
I've been reading this book by this billionaire guy.
他叫内夫什么的
Nev something.
内夫·梅森
Nev Mason.
这个家伙通过高科技行业赚了很大一笔钱
This is a guy who's made his fortune in tech,
但没有沉迷于其中
but he doesn't fall for its tricks.
听听他写的这段话
Listen to this"
人类已经主宰了地球
"Humankind has won the earth.
下一个目标 就是数字领域
"Next stop, the digital realm.
但是科技创新不会阻止我们自我摧毁
"But innovation cannot save us from ourselves,
那不是我们的救世主
"because it is not our savior.
科技创新是对人类的考验
"Innovation is a test of our humanity."
这说的不对么
Isn't that the truth.
书的名字叫《像素与生活:新时代的黎明》
It's called Life in Pixels: A New Dawn.
这书的名字真糟 我知道 但是...
It's a terrible title, I know, but.
不管怎么说 书的剩下部分如何我会告诉你的
Anyway, I'll let you know if the rest is shit or not.