也许他觉得你让他惹上了麻烦
Maybe he thinks you'll get him trouble.
他被贿赂了
He got paid off.
我不确定
I don't know.
听着 你必须明白
Listen, you got to understand.
根本不是这里 好吗
It wasn't here, okay?
你吓到我的顾客了
You're scaring my customers.
好吧 咱们回我的办公室吧
Okay, look, let's go back to my office.
不
No.
我们研究研究下一步
Let's talk about the next step.
-把他叫回来 -不 不
-Get him back! -No, no.
-我们得走了 -拜托走吧
-We got to go. -Please go!
我们得走了
We need to go.
拜托拜托
Please, please. Please, please, please.
就是他 他就是乔乔
That was him. That was Jojo.
好吧 是的 我们得回去我的办公室讨论一下
Fine, yes, we'll go back and talk about it at the office.
你不觉得我们的抓住他吗
We should get him, don't you think?
安全的没问题的 所有的都是安全的
Everything okay? Everything is safe.
你们马上就会体验到 玩的高兴吗
You are going to enjoy, enjoy yourself so far?
请坐
Have a seat.
我们想想星期日晚上
Let's talk about Sunday night.
我收到一封视频电子邮件
I got an e-mail sent to me of a video footage
是La Zona发的
from Club La Zona.
很显然 你有很暴♥力♥的一面
And apparently you have a really violent side to you.
你吸毒了
You on drugs?
因为你差点杀死这个家伙
Because you nearly killed this guy.
我是自卫
I was defending myself.
你为什么没提到这个
Why didn't you say anything about that?
因为我觉得这和德里克的失踪
Because I didn't see how this had got anything
没有任何的关系
to do with Derek's disappearance.
你确定
You sure about that?
谢谢
Gracias.
你和一个叫大♥比♥兹的家伙有瓜葛
So you got into a tangle with a guy named Big Biz.
你知道他经常和失踪人口有关系吗
You know he makes people disappear.
那你为什么不去问问他
Then why aren't you interviewing him?
我们会的
We will.
你和你的丈夫感情怎么样
So how were you and your husband getting along?
我们感情很好
We're great.
我知道
I understand
你是他所有这一切的受益人
you're the main beneficiary of all his assets.
我是他妻子
I'm his wife.
这些是什么
What are these?
人像
Sketches.
为什么这些没发下去
Why aren't they being distributed?
因为岛上一半的人都这个样子
Because they look like half the men on the island
而且我得找个适当的机会去收集线索
and I have to appropriately allocate my resources.
是啊 对于这些线索 你打算怎么做
Yeah, what exactly are you doing with your resources?
现在
Right now?
如果你不打算去找我丈夫 我去
If you're not going to look for my husband, I will.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么样了
What happened?
德里克
Oh. Derek.
德里克 停下
Derek, stop!
停下
Stop!
德里克
Derek!
不 不 对不起
No, no. Sorry.
认错了
Wrong car.
我要做点意大利面 你来点吗
I'm gonna make some pasta. Do you want some?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
爱娃 你两天没吃东西了
Ava, you haven't eaten in two days.
那么来点水吧
Maybe just some water?
德里克·格兰特 三天前失踪
Derek Grant, who disappeared three days ago.
这对夫妇是来
The couple were on their honeymoon
这个岛上度蜜月的
on the island.
所有的假设都被推♥翻♥了
All previous leads have been dismissed
因为并没有接到
as attempts to cash in
关于赎金方面的电♥话♥
on the considerable reward money.
有电♥话♥吗
Did anyone call?
你其实并不希望有电♥话♥ 是吧 爱娃
You're not really expecting any calls, are you, Ava?
什么
What?
到底发生什么事情了
What really happened?
你为什么不告诉我们
What aren't you telling us?
你觉得我有东西没告诉你
You think there's something I'm not telling you?
我觉得你有很多东西没告诉我们
I think there's a great deal you're not telling us.
爸爸
Dad.
也许就是在那个酒吧之后出的事
Maybe something went down at that bar
然后德里克就被杀了
and Derek got killed.
或者也许有人想要杀你
Or maybe somebody wanted to kill you
结果杀了他
and killed him instead.
或者也许你们俩只是...
Or maybe you guys just kinda...
一失足结果事情变的棘手了
fell off the program and things got violent.
我不知道
I don't know.
不过我只知道
But I do know
他的失踪跟你有关
that you are the reason he's gone.
并且我觉得你正在试图利用我的钱
And I think you're trying to tap into my finances.
我对你的钱一毛都不感兴趣 格兰特先生
I don't give a shit about your finances, Mr. Grant.
我爱你的儿子
I love your son.
我爱他胜过我生命中所有的东西
I love him more than I loved anything in my entire life,
并且送你一句话
and I always will.
去死吧
Fuck you.
好吧 后仰
说拜拜
我们走
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me, sorry.
女士 你得等一会
Lady, you need to wait a minute.
她应该先上
She's going first.
记得我吗
Remember me?
妈的
Oh, shit.
我们找个能聊天的地方吧
Let's find some place where we can have a talk.
不 不 不
No, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
妈的 妈的
Fuck!Shit!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
好的 乔乔 你得告诉我
Okay, Jojo, you're gonna start
一些什么 否则你就要死了
telling me some information or you're gonna die.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand that?
看着我
Look at me!
我丈夫怎么了
What happened to my husband?
我不知道 女士
I don't know, lady!
你想掉下去
You want to drop?
不 不
No! No!
是不是你带我和我的丈夫来到这个索道的
Did you take me and my husband ziplining?
看着我
Look at me!
是不是你带我和我的丈夫来到这个索道的
Did you take me and my husband ziplining?
是的
Yeah!
你为什么对警♥察♥撒谎
Why did you lie to the cops about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
曼尼 曼尼让我们...
Manny, Manny told us to...
别乱说话
be quiet.
曼尼告诉我他们很危险
Manny told us that they were very dangerous.
谁很危险 谁
Who was dangerous? Who was dangerous?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
听着 你想死吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Listen, you want to die, motherfucker?
不 不
No! No!
好的 看着我
Okay, look at me.
谁叫的救护车
Who called the ambulance?
曼尼叫的救护车
Manny called.
曼尼叫的救护车
Manny called the ambulance.
他知道所有事情 真的
So he knows. He knows everything, please.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我有他的号♥码