我的父亲经常对我说
My father always told me
他不可能永远在我身边保护我
that he wouldn't be around forever to protect me.
他曾经是个亡命徒
He was an outlaw.
而且他知道他的日子不多了
And he knew his days were numbered.
他告诉我
He told me that the only person
唯一值得信赖的人就是自己
I could ever rely on was myself.
虽然有的时候会力不从心
And even that person may let you down.
我父亲教会我如何搏斗
My father taught me how to fight.
如何求生
To survive.
如何不做牺牲品
To never be a victim.
如何不去哭泣
To never cry.
因为眼泪可以被敌人当作弱点
Because those tears would be used against me.
来吧
Come on.
当他被杀之后 我从没哭过
And when he was killed, I never cried.
从来没有
Never.
一次都没有
Not once.
血域燃烧
阿林顿 弗吉尼亚州
12年以后
我希望你快乐
I want you to be happy,
小心点是不会有坏处的
but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.
这里不是高中 亲爱的 好吗
It's not like you are high school sweethearts, okay?
你们俩是在药房♥换针头的地方认识的 我的老天
You guys met at a needle exchange, for Christ's sake.
那是家匿名戒毒所
It was Narcotics Anonymous,
是因为她我才没进监狱
and she is the reason that I am still clean.
是啊 我很庆幸
Yes, and I appreciate that,
但是还有很多事情都不太了解
but there are still a lot of unknowns.
这些未知的东西又会导致其他的未知...
Which has a habit of repeating itself...
我哥哥是个幸运的家伙
My brother's a lucky man.
我父亲经常说持续的好运是一种能力
My dad always said consistent luck is skill.
所以 我哥哥一直运气很好
Well, then my brother's consistently lucky.
婚前协定现在很正常
Pre-nups are the norm today, Derek.
婚姻就是一项交易
Marriage is business.
如果它变糟了 你就需要一个备用的方案
If it goes south, you're gonna need an exit strategy.
爱娃已经签了
Ava already signed.
如果你想和我脱离父子关系或者剥夺我的继承权
If you want to disown or disinherit me,
请起草文件吧 我会很乐意签字的
please draw up the papers and I will gladly sign them,
我并不需要后背方案
but I do not need an exit or a strategy.
现在有没有可以介绍给我认识的
Now someone out there I should introduce myself to?
任何家人 朋友
Any family, friends?
那没关系 你有我们了
That's okay, you've got us now.
我们就是你的家人
We're your family.
各位请坐
Please be seated.
德里克和爱娃已经到了
Derek and Ava have arrived
在他们生命中非常特殊的一刻
at this very special moment in their lives.
我德里克
I Derek...
我德里克
I Derek...
愿意娶爱娃
Take you, Ava...
愿意娶爱娃
Take you, Ava...
作为我的妻子
to be my wife.
作为我的妻子
To be my wife.
-我的天啊 -她吓坏了
-Oh, my God. -She's freaking out.
-吓坏了 -我才没害怕
-Freaking out. -I'm not freaking out.
我的祖父 他买♥♥下这里
My grandfather, he bought this
却没使用过
back in the '40s for nothing.
我们夏天经常来这里
And we used to come here in the summer
在我们还是孩子的时候
when we were kids.
不过现在 我父亲认为这里太土了
But now, my dad thinks it's too rustic
他现在只住四季酒店
and he'll only stay at the Four Seasons.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太棒了
It's amazing.
这里 这是我的祖母
Right there, that is my grandmother
结婚那天
on her wedding day.
还有这里 这是我的叔叔
And this here, that's my uncle,
和我的妈妈
and my mom
她还是2或者3岁的时候
when she was two or three years old.
你知道吗 自从我母亲去世了以后
You know, this is the first time
我还是第一次来这里
that I've actually been here since she died.
她一定会喜欢你的
She would've loved you.
我真希望能够见过她
I wish I could've met her.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么我不能开
Why aren't I driving?
应该是我来开的
I should be the driver!
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想这是我应该问的问题
I think I'm supposed to be asking you that.
正常来讲 是的 不过...
Typically, yeah, but...
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
哈罗 我可以吗
Hello. May I?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
里卡多
Ricardo?
你真帅
You're handsome.
你抱着他真漂亮 真的
It looks good on you. It works.
你真这么觉得
You think so?
你好啊 你好啊
Hello. Hello.
他要找他的爸爸了
Oh, oh, he wants his daddy back.
我们要把他还给他的爸爸了
And we'll take him.
来吧 来吧 小家伙
Come on. Come on, little one.
你会是一个很好的母亲的
You will be a great mother.
你真的这么想
You think so?
不用想 我知道会的
Oh, I know so.
我可能不会是个好妈妈
I didn't really have the best influence.
是啊 你看 我们都被教导
Yeah, well, you know, we both got
如何不去养小孩
an education in how not to raise your kids.
所以...
So...
洗手间
El bano.
我得去趟洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
那是西班牙语的...
That's Spanish for...
你每天都学新东西
You learn something new every day.
好吧 我马上就回来
All right, I'll be right back.
来亲一下
Give me a little kiss.
别乱跑啊
Do not go anywhere.
就在这里 千万别动
Stay right there. Do not move.
你最近好吗
Hola, como esta?
好
Bien.
曼尼
Manny.
爱娃
Ava.
很高兴见到你 爱娃
Nice to meet you, Ava.
景色很好 不是吗
It's a beautiful, the view, isn't it?
很美
It's gorgeous.
你从哪里来
Where you from?
康涅狄格
Connecticut.
你认识 厄尔·桑德斯吗
Do you know Earl Sanders?
我不认识
ah, I don't think so.
他每年都来这里
Well, he comes here every year.
他就来自康涅狄格
He's from Connecticut.
康涅狄格是一个很大的地方
Connecticut is kind of a large space.
我有亲戚在得克萨斯
I have family in Texas.
-不错 -是啊
-Okay. -Yeah.
好吧 不是很近 不过还好
Okay, not that close, but okay.
宝贝 这是曼尼 他有亲戚在德克萨斯
Babe, this is Manny. He has family in Texas.
老兄 最近怎么样
Hey, man, what's up?
你怎么样
Wow, what's up?
-相当不错 -不错
-All good. All good. -Good.
-欢迎 -谢谢
-Welcome. -Thank you.
你们俩在这个岛上一起有多久了
So how much longer are you guys on the island for?
有那么几天
A few more days.
外加几个晚上
And nights.
你们去过卡巴雷特 没有
Have you been to Cabarete?
没去过
Uh, I don't think so.
那是个很美很美的地方
Oh, it's a beautiful, beautiful place.
加勒比地区最长的索道
The longest zip lines in the Caribbean.
-还有雨林 -不