好啊
Hey. Hi.
我们有个时尚危机
Listen, we have a fashion emergency
需要请你帮忙
and we would like your help, my lady.
没问题啊 我可以帮你
A fashion emergency. Yes, absolutely. l can help you.
只是没有想到是你
l never would have expected that coming from you.
-是 -是我
- lt's for... Yes. - You.
那简单多了
That's a lot easier.
抱歉 刚才没有说清楚
No, no, no. Sorry. That was not clear.
我不需要打扮了
l'm good.
我可以帮你的
Absolutely. l can totally help you.
太感谢了
Great. Chim-chimeree.
你再打扮下去 其他女孩都要哭死了
Any more primping, the girls are gonna cry with jealousy.
那你帮我把唇膏亲掉
Well, then you're just gonna have to kiss this lipstick off me.
没问题
lf you insist, l guess.
你决定带你女孩来
Hey, honey. l'm really touched you took my advice
我真的好感动
to include the girls tonight.
我不能拒绝你啊 不是吗
l can't say no to you, can l?
对
Nope.
哇 你大变样啊
Whoa! You look like somebody else.
真的吗 谢谢
Are you serious? Thanks.
达妮呢
All right. Where's Dani?
她晚点到 还有什么事吗
Late. What else is new?
记得带套
Well, use protection, okay?
我会的
l will.
我自有分寸
l have my diaphragm in.
-好啊 -好
- Hi. - Hi.
椅子很难弄啊
This chair, it always sticks like that.
能进去了吗
Can you get in there?
小心点啊 能不能优雅点
Watch the leather. Just be a little graceful, okay?
-抱歉 -达妮呢
- Sorry. - Where's Dani?
她不来
She's not coming.
卡罗尔 你穿的很美啊
You look nice, Carol.
谢谢
Thank you.
她没有告诉我啊
She didn't say anything to me about it.
她要工作
Well, she has work.
我给你说过肯定会有人掉链子的 记得吗
Of course, l told you, remember? l said exactly this would happen.
-你要吃这个吗 -我就知道
- Would you like a Life Saver? - lt's just predictable.
太讨厌了 每次都这样放人家鸽子
lt's tiresome. lt's predictable, the same thing all the time.
空气太不清新了
lt's a lot stuffier than l remember.
古斯塔夫 弄这么多花干吗
Yeah, Gustav, you got enough goddamn flowers?
或许是他想掩盖住他的臭味
Maybe he's covering the fact that he stinks.
说的好
Nice one, Meems.
他在哪呢
Where is he, anyway?
为什么感觉有点像在西卵区
Why are we talking about him like we're in West Egg?
西卵区 《了不起的盖茨比》有出现过这个区
他在那呢
Oh, there he is. Mr. Big Pants.
小心门 刚跟你说过
Watch the door. l just had it detailed. Watch the door.
-我有小心啦 -小心脚下
- l'm trying my best. l'm fine. - Watch your foot... Okay.
爸 我打个电♥话♥
Dad? You know what, l'm just going to make a phone call really quickly.
我们刚到这 打什么电♥话♥啊
What phone call? We just got here.
很快的
lt's going to be really quick...
卡罗尔 你每次都是这样
Carol, you always do this. Come on.
打完电♥话♥马上进来
Listen, make sure you find us when you're done.
-好吗 -会的会的
- All right? - l will. l will.
我要一辆出租车去里西达
Hello. Yes, l'd like a cab to Reseda.
要等多久
How long is the wait on that ish?
-卡罗尔 你好啊 -路易斯
- Carol, hey. How are you? - Louis.
-你好 -我是南希
- Hi. - Nancy is who l am.
哦
Yes. This is true.
你很美啊
You look great.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
你在等人吗 还是要进去
Were you waiting for someone? Or should we go in?
我刚和我爸到这
l'm just here with my dad.
-那我们进去吧 -好
- Oh, really! Let's go in. - Yeah.
那次表演拍到二十二条
l was doing a gig, and we were like on the 22nd take,
制片人说下一条
and so the producer says, "On the next take
可以更加活力一点吗
"can you give me a little bit more energy?"
第一条就很有活力啊
And l said, "Well, why don't you go back to take one."
你还是来了啊
You decided to come.
南希想来
Oh, yeah. Nancy wanted to come.
我想没准还能碰到个朋友 就陪她一起来了
l thought, you know, "Maybe l'll run into a friend."
这地方太豪华了 喝酒圣地啊
This place is rich. Drinks stat.
-你要一起吗 -不用了
- You want to come? - No. l'm good.
真的不来吗
Are you sure?
你们去喝酒吧
Yeah. You go and get your drink on.
以前都都有唐
Used to be Don,
哈尔·道格拉斯和萨姆 这三大顶梁柱啊
Hal Douglas and Sam here who had the lockdown on the epics.
不过萨姆 在唐去世之前 你都没什么成就啊
Sam, you weren't doing epics until Don passed.
恕我直言
l mean, no disrespect.
没关系
None taken.
JUST FOR MAN 美国染发品牌
你在JUST FOR MAN表现的怎么样
By the way, how's the Just for Men working out for you?
萨姆 恭喜你得到了终身成就奖
Sam, by the way, congratulations on the Lifetime Achievement Award.
你真的是实至名归
That was very, very well-deserved, my friend.
谢谢
Very kind of you, l appreciate that.
太荣幸了
lt is such an honor.
萨姆一家可以在这里团聚
lt'll be a great way to get Sam's whole family together.
秀图 心里很不是滋味吧
Bittersweet, though, isn't it, Sotto?
你刚到达你事业巅峰
l mean, you reach the peak of your success,
就要掉下来了
and you only have one way to fall.
格劳厄 你大势已去了 你已经老了
Listen, you're just on edge, Graue, because you're getting old
古斯塔夫得到"在这个世界"的配音已经是大势所趋了
and Gustav's closing in on that "ln a world..." gig.
-希望如此 -我认为
- Well, let's hope so. - l'm not sure about that.
他们其实还是想给你机会的
l think that they're gonna make you fight for it.
我惊讶的是他们居然没有给你
l'm surprised they didn't go to you on this one, Sam.
马克 你怎么知道他们没有给我
Well, gee, Marc, what makes you so sure they didn't?
这可不像女生的包啊
Wow. That is not feminine.
运动包
Gym bag.
你就只能扔地上了
That's your spot. Always has been.
-很酷 是吧 -令人印象深刻啊
- Pretty cool, right? - Yeah, it's impressive.
你说的是地图还是世界
What part? The map? Or the world?
两者都不错
You know, both are good.
对啊 我是古斯塔夫·华纳
That's correct. Both are good. Gustav Warner.
我知道 这是你的
Yeah, l know. l know. This is your...
我的家 我的派对
My house and my party.
我还不认识你呢 可否介绍一下你
l don't know who you are. Would you care to indulge me?
-我是卡罗尔·所罗门 -你很漂亮
- l'm Carol Solomon. - Carol Solomon. You're very pretty.
什么
What?
你简直美翻了
You're very pretty. You're really, really pretty.
我看到你和其他人一起进来的
l saw you come in with some randoms
我的视线一直没有离开你
and l've been clocking you out all night.
我就是想告诉你 你很美
You're just really pretty. l just wanted to tell you that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用赞美我
You don't have to return the compliment.
我知道我很有天赋
l get it. l have a face for radio.
继续看地图或者世界吧
But enjoy the map. Or the world.
-米米 -阿♥拉♥
- Mimi? - Alla?
-你在这干吗 -你呢
- What are you doing here? - My god, what are you doing here?
-我在这工作啊 -老板人好吗
- l am working here dummy. - So, is he a good boss?
不怎么样 不过工资高 无所谓
He can be a shit, but he overpays me so who gives a fuck!
天哪
Jesus.
拜
Bye!
很惊艳 对吗
Amazing, right?
你最好在她醉倒之前带她离开
You got to take that thing out of here before she strains her milk.
抱歉
Oh, no! Oh, sorry!
给我杯水 可以吗
Could l just have a water?
还是我 还是那个问题
lt's me again. Same message.
听听看你录了什么东西
Let's see what you got, mate.
总是放不下仇恨的人
Just people who have a flustered vendetta for the unavoidable.
和你
And you, actually.
就看着你我就很开心
Yes! You make me laugh. Just looking at you.
电影精选列表