全世界的女孩
and your voice is going to be the one to inspire
都会被你的声音激励
every girl who hears it.
这就是我选你的原因
And that's why l chose you.
而不是因为你是最佳人选
Not because you were the best for the job.
很明显 你不是最好的
Because frankly, you weren't.
你♥爸♥肯定很骄傲
l bet your dad is proud.
别紧张
Okay. You're gonna be great.
你毁了我
You screwed me over.
你毁了我女儿
You screwed my daughter.
是的
Yes, l did.
我一点都不喜欢他
l don't like him one bit.
其实是个笑话 别误解我
Which is partially a joke. Really rubbed me the wrong way.
虽然如此 欢迎
But nonetheless, l'm going to introduce him. Please welcome
古斯塔夫·华纳
Gustav Warner, everybody.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
今夜 一个声音超越了这个时代
Tonight, one voice transcends the very generation it represents.
一个声音响彻云霄
One voice soars above the rest.
女士们 先生们 非常荣幸由我来颁发
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present
金拖车的终身成就奖
the recipient of the Golden Trailer Lifetime Achievement Award,
得主是萨姆·秀图
Sam Sotto.
萨姆 恭喜
Good job, Sam.
非常抱歉
l'm so very sorry.
我的声音好像不行了
My voice seems to have finally thrown in the towel.
我只想
l just wanted to...
你们都相信了 对吧
Well, l had you all going there for a minute, didn't l?
真诚地说
But in all sincerity,
我想说的话
l just wanted to express
真心感谢你们给予我这至高无上的荣誉
how deeply grateful l am for this tremendous accolade.
好声音不仅是种馈赠 也是一种抉择
You know, a great voice isn't only a blessing, it's also a choice.
我每天都想为配音界做点什么
And l choose every day to be a part of this great industry.
虽然我不舍离开我热爱的职业
Now, l'm not quite done with my career yet,
不过 古斯塔夫 不要高兴的太早
so don't get too excited, Gustav.
我非常骄傲的告诉你们
But l'm proud to say
传统是会延续下去的
that the tradition carries on.
有这么多好声音出现 我真的非常惊讶
lt's surprising where some of our new iconic voices will emerge from.
你知道的
You know,
我爸以前和我说
my father used to say to me,
孩子 你很棒
"You're good, kid,
不过只要有我在的一天
"but as long as l'm around,
你就超越不了我
"you'll never be as good as me."
这个奖确实让我感觉不错
WeII, this award sure does make me feeI pretty good.
今晚我想把这个奖给予
And so tonight l'd like to dedicate this award
让我非常骄傲的女儿们
to my daughters, who make me very proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个全新的世界
lt's a broad new world.
谢谢
All right. Thanks so much.
我给你们看这个的目的就是想要提醒你们
So l shared that with all of you guys 'cause l wanted to remind you
为什么你们会来参加这个课程
why you're all here today.
从斯泰西开始吧
l guess let's start with Stacy.
斯泰西 你是干什么的
Stacy, what do you do for a living?
我是一名公♥司♥的律师
l'm a corporate attorney.
我知道你最近在找工作
Great. And l know you've been on a job hunt.
工作找的怎么样
How's that going for you?
我找了十个月的工作
l've been interviewing for about 1 0 months.
为什么你还没有公♥司♥要你
And why do you think that is?
因为我的声音很幼稚
Because l sound like a sexy baby.
嘿♥咻♥的时候听着很不错
Which may be great for the bedroom.
是的
Yeah. lt is.
可是我真的会要一个这么稚嫩的声音
But am l really going to hire a sexy baby
去帮我打专利侵权的案子吗
to defend me in a patent infringement lawsuit?
肯定不会
Right. No.
接下来的六个星期
Over the next six weeks
路易斯会录下你们的声音
Louis will be recording your voices
我们会看看你们是否有进步
and we will listen to your sounds evolve.
你们自己判断
Right before your very ears.
女人就应该有女人说话的态势
'Cause women should sound like women.
而不是像洋娃娃一样软绵绵的
Not baby dolls who end everything in a question.
要正确表达我们的观点
Let's make a statement.
现在开始吧
Now, who's ready to be heard?
你们用东-南-西-北来练习
Great, so what we're gonna do is north-south-east-west.
东-南-西-北
North-south-east-west.
我先去见见我姐和姐夫 你们继续
l'm gonna go say hi to them, but keep it up.
东-南-西-北
North-south-east-west.
电影精选列表