我见过你的先知们
I knew your prophets.
我见过你的先知们
I knew your prophets,
他们尝起来就和拉阿尔的味道一样好
and they all tasted as good as Ra'ar.
但他们都没有我要的答案
But none of them had any answers for me.
你有答案吗 阿萨德
Do you, Asad?
我知道你是谁 但我是什么
I know you are, but what am I?
[印制于定向地雷上]
距离你从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的绑♥架♥中逃脱
It's been two weeks since your harrowing
已经过去了两个星期
escape from your terrorist captors,
你在身后的建筑即将被焚毁之前
barely making it out of the building alive
逃出生天的故事
before the building itself collapsed in flames behind you.
深深打动了
Your story has touched the hearts
众多美国人♥民♥的心
and minds of most Americans.
实际上 国会已经投票决定
In fact, Congress just voted to fund
资助由总统提出的紧急措施议案
an emergency measure set forth by the President
开始进行背景登记
to begin background registration
展开了处理美国所有穆♥斯♥林♥的程序
and procedures in place to process every Muslim in America,
对所有非美国人关闭我国边境
and to close the borders to all non-Americans.
你从那个仓库里出来
Just made it out of the warehouse,
在等待警♥察♥的救援时
you're waiting for the police.
你在些想什么
What were you thinking?
我在想 这是一种预示
I was thinking this is a sign.
这就是你一直在等待的预示 萨拉
This is the sign you've been waiting for, Sara.
这是来自上帝的预示
This is a sign from God.
上帝让你活下来是为了让你去做更多的事
God has let you live so that you can go on to do more.
因此我才能向你
So that I can tell my story to you,
向全美国和全世界讲述我的故事
to America, to the world.
因为知识就是力量
Because knowledge is power,
世界上的所有好人
and the good people here and abroad
都应该知道真♥相♥
deserve to know the truth.
我是不会说谎的 史蒂夫
I'm not gonna lie, Steve.
我们完全有理由感到恐惧
We have every reason to be fearful.
改编自短片《萨米尔之眼》