她不是中情局的人
She's not CIA.
这又没有该死的黑色飞机
There are no fucking black helicopters.
黑色飞机 无明显标志 无噪音 用于秘密任务
她只是说了个名字
She just said a name.
我觉得 我们应该现在就处决摄像师
I say we do the cameraman now,
先完成部分计划
initiate the extraction plan,
然后走之前再处决她
and we'll do her just right before we go.
不
No.
我们不能打乱计划
No one is going to break the plan
不能被一个婊♥子♥逼疯
because a bitch has us all stir-crazy.
拉阿尔有命令 我们处决他俩 不是吗
Ra'ar gave the order, and we execute them, right?
他想要她
He wanted her.
没有我的同意都不准改变计划
And no one is going to change the plan until I say so.
该谁监视了
Whose watch is it?
该我了 我这就去
Mine, I'm going.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
首先播报一则突发新闻
We start with breaking news from our top commanders
关于新伊♥拉♥克♥的新叛军首领
of new forces in the insurgency of new Iraq.
那里的发言人称
The spokesman there said it took
他们花了几天时间进行基因测试
several days to confirm through DNA testing,
但我们已经确定 拉阿尔·亚西姆的遗体
but we have learned that Ra'ar al Yasim's body
正是地堡内发现几具遗体之一
was in fact one of the bodies found inside the bunker.
此外 五角大楼目前也已确认
Again, the Pentagon is confirming at this hour,
美国国防部
拉阿尔·亚西姆死亡距今
Ra'ar al Yasim is deceased,
已有大约四个月
and has been for almost four months now.
关于他死亡的更多细节
The details of his death
该秘密地堡的下落
and the whereabouts of the secret bunker
和他遗体的发现地点都尚未披露
where this body was found have yet to be revealed.
当然 请不要换台
Of course, keep it tuned right here.
我们会继续追踪这则报道
We will follow this story day and night
为您带来更多资讯
to bring you more information.
一旦艾哈迈德说出让你去地牢的目的
As soon as Ahmad briefs you on your cell's objective,
你就立刻联♥系♥我们
you're to contact us immediately.
下次什么时候接头
When's your next pickup?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
那之后和我们联♥系♥
Two-way with us after.
记住 要一直保持手♥机♥有电
Remember, keep your cell phone powered on at all times.
方便我们实时追踪你
We're running the StingRay so we can track you.
好
Okay.
阿萨德 进来
Asad, get in.
我以为你要晚上才来
I thought we weren't meeting until tonight.
把你的私人物品都交出来
Surrender all your personal items.
这是什么意思
What's going on?
任务开始了
The mission is now underway.
搜完了吗
Finished?
带他进来
Take him inside.
把他的鞋脱了 我们走
Take his boots off, let's go.
喂 兄弟 你家在波特牧场 对吗
Say, bro, that house of yours is in Porter Ranch, right?
滚 混♥蛋♥
Shit, man.
已经有十间房♥子被烧毁了
10 houses already burned down.
没错 你整个城市都着火了
That's right, your whole fucking city is burning.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我也不知道了
I don't know anymore.
这次任务关系到我的钱
My money is on something having to do with this.
你的钱在这吗
Is that where your money is?
跟我讲讲你的钱吧
Tell me something about your money.
暗夜就是为了这笔钱杀了你儿子吗
Is that why The Darkness killed your son,
因为你抢了他的钱 是吗
because you ripped off his money, huh?
你也知道 如果你偷了钱
And I bet you that you knew Halil would come after you
哈利尔肯定不会放过你的 对吧
if you stole it, right?
不过这次是你儿子 叫什么 萨米尔对吗
Except in the process, your son, what was his name, Samir?
是他被抓了 对吗
He gets cut up, right?
而我据此推断
But then I put two and two together.
约书亚作为拉阿尔的左膀右臂
Joshua, Ra'ar's right-hand man knows.
他知道你儿子是双面间谍
He's working both sides.
你再敢提到我儿子
You ever mention my son again,
约书亚的下场 就是你的下场
I will do to you what I did to Joshua.
来啊 动手
Go on, do it.
你别无选择
You got no choice.
动手
Do it.
七月四号♥
距离处决还有不到十二小时
我还以为你绝不会来跟我说话了呢
I thought you were never going to come speak to me.
女生要主动出击很难的 纳西尔少校
It's hard for a girl to make the first move, Major Nasir.
这是什么
What is this?
那个小女孩是你吗
Are you the little girl,
在祈求孔雀天使的救助吗
asking for salvation from a peacock angel?
她很美 不是吗
She's beautiful, isn't she?
你怎么认识约书亚·哈利尔的
How do you know Joshua Halil?
我是个国际新闻记者
I'm an international news correspondent.
谎话就省了吧
You can cut the bullshit.
你的项链就在我这 萨拉
I have your necklace right here, Sara.
你睡他是为了打探绿区的消息
Were you just fucking him to get intel on the Green Zone,
巴格达中部多方势力管制的高度安保地区
还是真的动了情
or did you actually care about him?
你只是想找个理由杀了我
You're just trying to find a justification for killing me.
能爱上那种混账虐待狂
Anybody who can love that sadistic fuck
你也不是什么好东西
cannot be any different herself.
我不是很了解你 阿萨德
I don't know you very well, Asad,
但我还是知道
but I know you well enough to know
你是个在寻找信仰的人
that you're a man looking for faith,
自从萨米尔被杀就是如此
ever since Samir's murder.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你心里很想知道 死后会去天堂还是地狱
Deep down, you wonder if you're going to heaven or hell.
我只是好奇 一个听过那个秘密的人
I just wonder how a man who's heard the secret
怎么还会想这种问题
can possibly still wonder.
什么秘密
Heard what secret?
你知道我在说什么
I think you know.
你只有不到一天时间了
You have less than a day left.
这个我确实知道
I do know that.
是萨拉吗
Sara?
萨拉
Sara.
请一定要让世人看到我的画
Please make sure the world sees my painting.
我会的 萨拉
I will, Sara.
我保证
I promise.
我们成为最好的朋友了 阿萨德
We're best friends now, Asad.
实际上 他喜欢这样
In fact, he loves it.
别磨了
Stop it.
你♥他♥妈♥别磨刀了
Stop fucking sharpening that knife.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
之前你逃走了
You ran off earlier.
RJ只是被卷入这场斗争里了
RJ just got caught in the middle of this fight.
他根本不知道你到底是谁
He had no idea who you really are.
好吧 那他有伴了 阿萨德
Well, he's in good company then, Asad,
因为你也不知道
because neither do you.
你 是个特工
You… are a spook,
一个不知所措 诚惶诚恐的中情局士卒
a scared CIA pawn… in over her head.
我知道你是 阿萨德 可我是谁
I know you are, Asad, but what am I?
我知道这种时候
I know there's no excuse
我怎么都不该这样幼稚
to be juvenile at a time like this.
只是你刚好说中了你自己
It's just, you did walk right into that one.
你为什么不告诉我你到底是谁
Why don't you tell me who you really are?
女士优先
Ladies first.
不如你先告诉我 当你
Why don't you tell me what it was like
割下我亲爱的约书亚的头颅时是什么情形
when you cut my dear Joshua's head off?
他有叫喊吗
Did he scream?
他的喉咙有咯咯作响吗
Did his throat gurgle?
你为了不让他乱动
Did you use duct tape or zip ties
用的是胶带还是扎线带呢
to keep him from flailing around?
对了 你根本就不需要绑住他
That's right, you didn't need to,
因为他早就已经死了
because he was already dead.
不 是我杀了他