He'll be more useful to you.
不 不行
No. No way!
雅格达 你跟我走
Jagoda, you come with me.
雅内克 不行 我必须留在这
Janek. I can't. I have to stay here.
听我说 或许我能带他们去华沙
Listen. Maybe I can get them to Warsaw.
骑摩托车去 比较方便
Take the motorcycle, it'll be easier.
走吧
Let's go.
保重
Take care.
它能载我们跑多远
So, how far will it get us?
放心 飞到罗马尼亚不是问题
No worries. Romania shouldn't be a problem.
雅格达怎么办
What about Jagoda?
启动
Start it!
[俄语]把他带走
Take him away.
起来 快点
Get up! Come on!
快走
Move!
还有谁想逃的
Anyone else wants to escape?
你吗
Maybe you?
波兰猪
Polish pig.
说呀
Eh?
问你话呢
I'm asking you!
你们拿了我的大衣 我的表
You took my coat, my watch,
鞋要不要也拿走
don't you want to take my shoes?
-你真♥他♥妈♥牛逼哈 -萨什卡
- So, you are such a hero... - Sashka!
咱俩还没完
I'm not finished with you.
懂吗
Understood?
来了
I'm coming!
被占领的波兰领土
华沙附近
雅格达·科翰被捕
1939年9月末
放开我
Leave me alone!
我不想去
I don't want to go!
雅格达
Jagoda!
佐茜亚 我会回来的
Zosia, I'll be back!
佐茜亚
Zosia!
给我来四杯金汤力
Four gin and tonics, please.
果园酒吧
英国
不列颠之战第六周
好的 马上
Sure, right up.
我能请你喝一杯吗 四杯金汤力
Can I buy you a drink? Four gin and tonics.
好啊
Alright.
记在我账上
Er, I pay.
好的
Sure.
我是斯蒂芬·沃托维兹
Stefan Wójtowicz.
谁
Who?
-斯蒂芬 -斯蒂芬
- Stefan. - Stefan?
玛姬
Maggie.
一共是九先令九便士
Nine shillings, nine pence.
谢谢
Thank you.
看那 飞翔的仙女
Oh, look. Flying fairies...
我觉得我们没有那么多
I don't think we have that much.
请把帐单给西科尔斯基将军
Please send the bill to General Sikorski.
-西科尔斯基吗 -对
- Sikorski? - Yeah.
-将军吗 -对
- General? - Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
[波兰语]-再来一杯吗 -当然
- One more? - Sure.
请再给我们每人来一杯
Once more, please.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 工程师先生 晚上好
Good evening, engineer, sir. Good evening.
英国
1940年夏天
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
安德鲁斯科夫 我们该走了
Andruszkow, it's time for us.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
不用了 谢谢你
No, no. Thank you.
你知道最新的喷火式战斗机
Do you know that the latest Spitfires
仍然没有实现燃油直喷吗
still don't have direct fuel injection?
我没能找到雅格达
I wasn't able... to find our Jagoda,
无论是通过抵抗军还是与波兰的接触
neither through the resistance nor contacts within Poland.
-你觉得 -但我们还在努力
- Do you think that-- - But we're working on it.
一切都会好起来的
Things will be fine.
波兰 德布林
1939年8月
系紧安全带 很好
Tighten the belts! Good.
飞行训练
1940年8月30日
阿帕尼队长 这里是日冕指挥中心
Apany leader, Sundial here.
圣奥尔班斯上空 方位010
Steer 0-1-0 over St Albans.
高度15000英尺
Angels 1-5.
以布伦海姆为目标进行练习
Practise on the Blenheims as targets.
日冕指挥中心 这里是阿帕尼 收到
Sundial, Apany here. Roger that.
完毕 所有的阿帕尼战机保持编队
Out. All Apany aircraft keep formation.
[波兰语]眼镜蛇 德军在下方两点钟方向
Cobra, Germans on two o'clock low.
别说波兰语
no polish.
这里是黄二 敌机在下方两点钟方向
Yellow 2 here. Bandits at two o'clock. Low.
不要管它 保持编队
Ignore and stay in formation.
日冕指挥中心 我听不见你说话
Sundial, I can't hear you.
[波兰语]帕斯卡 抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Paszka, take the bastard.
好的 眼镜蛇
ok, cobra.
不要用波兰语交谈
No communication in Polish.
禁止用波兰语聊天
No Polish chit-chat.
敌人 距离100 快
Enemy! Distance 100. Faster!
[波兰语]你就这点能耐吗
So that's your play?
阿帕尼队长 击落敌机 准备着陆
Apany leader, I hit bandit. I pancake.
上帝保佑 你也做得很棒
God help us. But well done.
所有阿帕尼 护送布伦海姆然后着陆
All Apany, escort the Blenheims and pancake.
皇家空军正在轰炸德国和意大利的基地
The RAF is bombing German and Italian bases in revenge
以报复纳粹的空袭
against the Nazi air offensive.
未来几周 纳粹空军很可能通过
The next couple of weeks of Luftwaffe air operations
空中打击来证明 无论怎样
are likely to prove, one way or the other if the
他们都会击败英国 夺得空中霸权
Nazis will defeat the British and achieve air supremacy.
英国皇家空军借道瑞士
British air raids on northern Italy have caused
对意大利北部进行空袭 使得墨索里尼
Mussolini to make vigorous protests to neutral
对中立的瑞士进行了激烈的抗♥议♥
Switzerland which is being overflown by the RAF.
瑞士同样也在向伦敦方面抗♥议♥
The Swiss are, in turn, protesting to London
滥用他们的领空
about abuse of their airspace
但他们对此也无能为力
but can do little about it.
请进
Come in.
先生 乌尔班诺维茨空军少尉
Sir, Flying Officer Urbanowicz.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir
空军少尉
Pilot Officer you
由你接管中队队长克拉斯♥诺♥德斯基的指挥权
will take over the command from Squadron Leader Krasnodebski.
303中队现在开始作战
303 Squadron is now combat operational.
-谢谢你 先生 -告诉我
- Thank you, sir. - Tell me...
你认为你的那些同胞怎么样
how do you think your compatriots will fare?
世界上没有比他们更好的飞行员 先生
You'll not find better pilots on this Earth, sir.
立正
Attention!
稍息
At ease.
先生们
Gentlemen...
要牢记 我们每个人都像是一颗齿轮
it is important to understand that we are all many cogs
来组装成机器保卫我们的大英帝国
in the machine that is the defence of Great Britain.
我们的雷达网和海岸观测站发出警告
Our radar networks and coastal observation stations give
德军将在15分钟内发动进攻
us just 15 minutes warning of impending German attack.
即使只有一个中队拖后腿
If even one squadron lags,
我们也会非常被动
we lose that advantage.
我们要像攥紧的拳头一样战斗 明白吗
We fight as one unified fist. Is that clear?
我可以吗
If I may...
我认识你们所有人
I know all of you.
你们中有些人是我的下属 我亲自训练过
Some of you I've taken under my wing and trained personally and...
我知道你们内心渴望战斗
I know the fight is in your hearts
你们不仅仅是机器上的齿轮 还有
and that you are more than just cogs in the machine, but...
我知道你们很担心
I know that you are worried.
你们想和你们的家人在一起
That your thoughts are with your families back home.
但无论是对纳粹还是布尔什维克
Our... brothers and sisters in the underground Resistance
地下的同志们都在继续与敌人作战
continue to fight the enemy whether he be Nazi or Bolshevik
但请注意 先生们 在这里
but focus, gentlemen. Be here.