Paszkiewicz
达泽夫斯基
Daszewski
萨帕斯齐尼科夫中士
Sergeant Szaposznikow
还有飞行员贾努斯泽维茨
and Pilot Officer Januszewicz.
和 呃
And, erm...
表演中队队长
Acting squadron leader...
乌尔班 乌尔班诺
Urban... Urbano...?
维托尔·乌尔班诺维茨
Witold Urbanowicz.
深感荣幸 陛下
It's an honour, Your Majesty.
飞行员简·祖巴♥赫♥
Pilot Officer Jan Zumbach.
祖巴♥赫♥
Zumbach.
我听说过你的胜利战果 飞行员
I've heard about your victories, Pilot Officer.
你们都成了传奇人物
You're all becoming the stuff of legends.
为了国家的荣耀 陛下
For the glory of the nation, Your Majesty.
但你的名字不是波兰语 是吗
But your name is not Polish, is it?
是瑞士语 陛下
It's Swiss, Your Majesty.
但我是波兰人 陛下
But I am Polish, Your Majesty.
这是约瑟夫中士 抱歉请再说下你的名字
This is Sergeant Josef... I do beg your pardon.
-弗朗梯斯科 -弗朗梯斯科
- Frantisek. - Frantisek
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
你是捷克人还是斯洛伐克人 中士
Are you a Czech or Slovak, Sergeant?
我是波兰人 陛下
I'm Polish, Your Majesty.
你呢
And you?
亨内伯中尉 陛下
Lieutenant Henneberg, Your Majesty.
-丹麦人吗 -波兰人 陛下
- Danish? - Polish, Your Majesty.
你呢
And you?
温施中士 陛下
Sergeant Wunsche, Your Majesty.
这是一个古老的德语名字
This is an old German name.
是的 长官 但我是波兰人
Yes, sir, but I'm Polish.
毫无疑问
I have no doubt.
你的名字叫什么
What is your name?
塔德士·阿德斯科沃中士 陛下
Sergeant Tadeusz Andruszków, Your Majesty.
俄♥国♥人
Russian?
不要告诉我 波兰人吗
Don't tell me. Polish?
对
Da.
我想作为波兰人真的只是一种心理认同
I suppose being Polish really is just a state of mind.
我们国家亏欠你们很多
Our country owes you a great deal.
你们在最危急时刻加入我们
You joined us at the 11th hour.
凭借你们在空中的骁勇以及大家的共同努力
But with your heroism in the air and great personal endeavour
我们必将打败这个罪大恶极的敌人
Together we will defeat this accursed enemy.
乔治国王万岁
Long live King George!
稍息
Stand at ease.
陛下
Your Majesty.
您可以在队史上留个言吗
May I ask for a few words in writing for our chronicle?
我们的303中队将不胜荣幸
It would be great honour for our squadron, 303.
这是我的荣幸
The honour is all mine.
有人有笔吗
Does anybody have a pen?
给 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
当我站在你们之中
As I stand among you
我都觉得自己成了波兰人了
I'm beginning to feel Polish myself.
[波兰语]乔治国王万岁
Long live King George!
等等
Wait!
塔德士
Tadeusz!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
-你太疯狂了 -为你而疯狂
- You're crazy! - Crazy for you!
拜托
Please.
把他给我 好的 长官
Give him to me. Yes, sir.
我会照顾好我们的小朋友
I'll take care of our little friend
直到我们英勇的飞行员凯♥旋♥
until our brave pilot returns.
谢谢你
Thank you.
方位180
steer 1-8-0.
在朴茨茅斯上空有三百多敌机
Three hundred plus bandit beehive over Portsmouth.
高度20000英尺 全速飞行
Angels 2-0. Buster!
日冕指挥中心 这是阿帕尼队长
Sundial, Apany Leader here.
收到 完毕
Roger that. Out.
天哪 真是雄壮的一幕
My God, what a sight.
现在我确信我们将赢得这场战争
Now I know we'll win this war.
阿帕尼 这是肯纳
Apany, Kenner here.
和你们这些波兰303中队的家伙
It's absolutely bloody marvellous to have you chaps
并肩作战真是太他妈得棒了
from Polish 303 with us for battle.
猎个痛快吧 冲啊
Enjoy the hunt and tally-ho!
冲啊
tally-ho!
我们也一样祝福你们
We wish you all the same.
在不列颠之战中
303中队牺牲8名飞行员
击落敌机126架
[丘吉尔]在人类史上 从来没有这样
Never in the field of human conflict was
以如此少的兵力 取得如此大的成功
so much owed by so many to so few.