区域 090
Sector, 0-9-0.
重复 090
Repeat: 0-9-0.
罗切斯特上空盘旋着五百多架敌机
Five hundred plus bandits beehive over Rochester...
这里是日冕指挥中心 方位090
Sundial here. Steer 0-9-0.
1940年 欧洲几乎被德军全部占领
英国是自♥由♥欧洲的最后堡垒
波兰空军从被占国来此 以抗敌军
一百多架敌机即将抵达
One hundred plus bandits approaching.
高度18000英尺 重复 18000
Angels 1-8. Repeat. 1-8.
快点
Faster!
[德语]注意
Achtung!
几百架敌机来袭
There's hundreds of the bastards!
09方向没有问题
0-9 is OK.
他们过来了
Here they come!
小心逆光方向来的德军
Watch out for the Hun from the Sun!
-发现目标 -发现目标
- Tally-ho! - Tally-ho!
德国佬在六点钟方向
Jerry at 6 o'clock!
妈的 我被击中了
Damn it, i'm hit!
不列颠大战即将拉开帷幕
The Battle of Britain is about to begin.
我没弹♥药♥了
I'm out of ammo!
此一战关乎基♥督♥教文明的存亡
Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilisation.
选自丘吉尔演讲《他们的光辉时刻》
敌军的怒火与势力很快将加之于我们
All fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us.
希♥特♥勒♥深知如不能在英伦岛上击溃我们
Hitler knows that he will have to
他便将一败涂地
break us in this Island or lose the war.
如果我们能抵御住他 欧洲便得解放
If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be free.
但若是我们失败了 那全世界
But if we fail, then the whole world
包括美国
including the United States
包括我们所熟悉和热爱的一切
including all that we have known and cared for...
都会陷入新的黑暗纪♥元♥
will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age
英国皇家空军基地
诺霍特
英国 1940年
科学的发达使这个黑暗纪♥元♥
made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted
更险恶 更漫长
by the lights of perverted science.
因此 让我们振作精神
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty
克尽职责
and so bear ourselves...
倘若大英帝国
that if the British Empire
与整个英联邦得以永世长存
and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years
人们便会说
men will still say:
这就是他们最光辉的时刻
"This... was their finest hour."
托洛 他在说什么
Tolo, what's he saying?
他在说 等我们最终开始了战斗
He's saying that when we finally start combat...
我们就不仅仅是为波兰而战了
we'll be fighting not only for Poland.
飓 风 行 动
德国空军基地
加来海峡
法国德占区 1940年
[德语]注意
Attention!
那是什么
What's that?
请原谅 过来 快点
I'm sorry. Come here! Quickly!
清理干净
Clear this up.
我们占领了法国的五个空军基地
We've captured five new airfields in France.
我们总共有一千架战斗机
Together we have 1000 fighters
燃料和弹♥药♥都是满的
with fuel and ammunition.
英国人有一千架飞机 六百架是战斗机
And the English have 1000 planes including 600 fighters.
我们的数量是他们三倍
We outnumber them 3 to 1.
不过我们一架飞机顶的上他们两架
But one of our aircraft is like two of theirs
所以我们的战斗力其实是他们六倍
which gives us 6 to 1.
情势很好 对吧
Pretty well, isn't it?
波兰和法国已经占下了
Poland and France are already conquered.
现在提着那英国斗牛犬的头来见我
Now give me the head of that English bulldog.
此处斗牛犬暗指丘吉尔
胜利[德国法♥西♥斯♥分子打招呼用语]
Sieg heil!
胜利
Sieg heil!
我就爱上等雪茄的味道
Ah, I love the aroma of a good cigar.
而我喜欢英国飞机燃烧的味道
And I love the smell of burning English aircraft.
好的
Schön.
英国皇家空军医院
诺霍特
1940年夏天
[波兰语]怎么了 又来了
What's going on? This again?
体♥检♥吗
Medical check-up?
你很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
他们不想让我们飞
They don't want us to fly.
能麻烦你拿一下
...would you mind fetching...
先生们 请过来三个人
Gentlemen? Three of you, please.
跟我来 别害羞
Come along, don't be shy.
你的血压太高了
Oh! Your blood pressure is too high.
因为我看着你呢
Because I look at you.
我要全脱♥光♥吗
Should I get naked completely?
那就不必了
That won't be necessary.
我只需要知道你以前生没生过这些病
I just need to know of any diseases you've had in the past.
全部吗
All of them?
名字
Name?
祖巴♥赫♥ 詹
Zumbach, Jan...
约翰
John...
唐纳德
Donald.
是哪个
Which one is it?
唐纳德
Donald.
下一项
Go ahead.
P e z o l c s f t d
P, e, z, o, l, c, s, f, t, d.
你是盲人吗
Are you blind?
不啊 小姐
Oh, no, Miss.
我直接读了最后一行 节省时间嘛
I just read the last row so we could save time.
过来
Come here.
下一个
Next.
你可以叫我强尼
You can call me Johnny.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
[德语]战斗机联队 准备起飞
Fighter Wing, prepare for take off.
注意 注意
Attention! Attention!
第三战斗机联队 准备起飞
Third Fighter Wing, prepare for take off.
快去防空洞
Get to the shelters!
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up!
跑起来 快走
Come on, come on!
快点走
Hurry up!
孩子
Hey, son!
叫什么
What's your name?
-威尔逊 -多大了
- It's Wilson. - How old are you?
18岁 怎么了
I'm 18. Why?
你在空中飞过多少小时
How many hours have you spent in the air?
十 十小时
Ten. Ten hours.
[波兰语]多少
How many?
我没听错吧
Did I hear correctly?
托洛 你飞了多少小时了
How many hours have you flown, Tolo?
四百小时
Four hundred hours.
唐纳德飞得更久
Donald, even more.
我们可以帮忙 上尉 他们还是孩子
We could help, Captain. They're just kids!
你们的飞行训练在明天 记住了
Your training flight is tomorrow. Focus on that.
上尉
Captain!
去防空洞
To the shelters.
队长 这里是日冕指挥中心
Captain leader, Sundial here.
方位090
Steer 0-9-0.
一百多架敌机飞往绍森德
One hundred plus bandits approaching Southend.
高度15000英尺 全速飞行
Angels 1-5. Buster!
红蓝三号♥ 跟紧我
Red and Blue 3, stay close to me.
队长 我得保持队形
Captain leader, I've got to keep in formation!
天啊 大批敌机
God almighty! A horde of bandits.
集中注意 全力应战
Concentrate and fight.
他去哪儿了
Where's he gone?
红蓝三号♥ 保持队形
Red and Blue 3, stay in formation!
蓝队三号♥ 身后有敌机
Blue 3, bandit behind you!
什么 我看不见
What? I can't see him!
小心你的九点钟方向
Watch your nine!
[德语]英国佬在我后方两百米 攻击中
The Brit is 200 metres behind me. I'm attacking!
收到
Roger!
队长 队长
Captain leader, Captain leader!
蓝队三号♥ 蓝队三号♥被击中了