I feel fucking ridiculous in this thing,
我觉得这件事非常可笑
but I guess you need it, huh?
但是我猜你需要这样 不是吗?
Yeah. I'll tell you something...
好 我要告诉你一些事
Excuse me. Excuse me. Wait a sec.
对不起 对不起 等一下
How was it?
做的怎么样?
Good.
还好
Well, goddamn, motherfucker,
好了 讨厌 该死的
for this money, it better be. Shit.
就这么点钱 已经够好了 狗屎
What did you go for, a local?
你找的什么? 当地人?
What, European?
什么 欧洲人?
American. An Amer...?
美国人 美国人?
Ain't that a bitch. Big spender. I fucking... I love it.
那是个婊♥子♥ 挥金如土 妈的 我喜欢这样
I just fucking love that shit. You know what they got for me?
我真♥他♥妈♥的喜欢这样 你知道他们怎么和我说么?
They told me they lined up something special.
他们说他们在准备一些特别的
I've been waiting almost a week for this shit.
为这事我他妈的已经等了将近一周了
For 50 grand, she better be worth it.
总共50 她最好值这个价
But it's supposed to be a real rush, right?
不过这应该真的很刺♥激♥ 对吗?
It's like... They told me it's like a real fucking rush, right?
就像 他们告诉我的 这真♥他♥妈♥的爽 对吗?
Come here.
来这里
I've been all over the world. You know, I've been everywhere.
我去过全世界 我什么地方都去过
And the bottom line is, pussy's pussy.
底线就是 小姑娘的阴♥道♥
You know, every strip club, every whorehouse, every...
你知道 每一个脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥ 每一个妓院 每一个
It's all the same shit.
都他妈是一样的
I just fucked a girl two days ago,
两天前我才干过一个女孩
I don't even remember the color of her tits.
我现在都不记得她乳♥头♥的颜色了
But this, this is something you never forget, right?
但是 这是你永远难忘的 对吗?
Right?
对吗?
Never. Never, right.
永远难忘 永远难忘 对
Let me show you something. Pretty sweet. Check this out.
我给你看点东西 相当不错 来看看
What do you think of this? Come on, let me see yours.
你觉得怎么样? 快点 让我看看你的
Come on, let me see yours. We're all in the same club.
快点 让我看看你的 我们都在同一家俱乐部
I'll be out in a second, guy.
我马上就出去 伙计
Can I ask you something personal? Do you mind?
能问你点私人问题吗? 你介意吗?
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做的?
Did you do it real slow...
你是慢慢做
or did you just get it over with right away?
还是迅速做完?
That's why I asked for the fucking gun.
这正是我要枪的原因
Because I just wanted to fucking do it quick.
因为我只想快点干完
I just wanted to get it over with.
我只是想干完事
But now I'm thinking maybe I wanna feel it, you know?
不过现在我认为也许我想感觉它 明白么?
I wanna fucking feel that shit.
我想享受这件事
So I don't know what to...
我不知道该怎么做
I'm thinking What do you think I should do?
我在想 你觉得我应该怎么做?
Make it quick. Make it quick.
快点结束 快点结束
Yes.
是
Yeah, that's... No, fuck that shit.
对 那是 不 去他妈的
Fuck this, too fucking American, dude.
妈的 操♥他♥妈♥的美国人 伙计
I'm going fucking old school.
这方法太他妈老套了
Who wants this, motherfucker?
谁要这个? 妈的
Who wants this shit? Come on, motherfucker.
谁要这个? 快点 妈的
Bring it.
把它拿过来
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Get your own fucking room. I paid for this.
他妈的回你自己屋里去 这个我交过钱了
What are you, fucking deaf?
你是什么 你♥他♥妈♥是聋子吗?
Kana.
卡娜
Oh, my God. What do you want me to do, Kana?
哦 天 你要我做什么 卡娜?
What? I don't understand what you're saying. What?
什么? 我不明白你在说什么 什么?
Fuck. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hold still. Hold still.
该死 抱歉 抱歉 别动 别动
Fuck. Oh, God. God. No. No!
妈的 哦 天啊 天啊 不 不
Shit. No!
该死 不
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
We're gonna get the fuck out of here, Kana.
我们就要离开这该死的鬼地方了 卡娜
Move this fucking truck!
挪一下那该死的卡车
Fuck.
妈的
We're almost there.
我们已经差不多到了
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Oh, no.
哦 不
Fuck.
妈的
Kana.
卡娜
Kana.
卡娜
Come here.
来这里
No. No, Kana. Kana.
不 不 卡娜 卡娜
No, Kana.
不 卡娜
No, thank you. I prefer to use my hands.
不 谢谢 我更喜欢用手
I believe people have lost their relationship with food.
我相信人们已经失去了 他们和食物之间的联♥系♥
They do not think:
他们不认为:
"This is something who gave its life so I would not go hungry."
这是一些为了添饱我们的肚子 而失去了他们的生命的东西
I like to have a connection with something that died for me.
我喜欢和为我而死的东西接触
Oh, Jesus.
哦 天啊
Goddamn!
恶魔
Fucker.
妈的