Amsterdam, motherfucker. Okay.
阿姆斯特丹 操 好了
Come on, let's go. Where are we going?
快点 我们走 我们要去哪里?
Red-light district. Time for sneepur.
红灯区 找点乐子
Let's go to the coffee shop first, then get some sneepur.
让我们先去喝杯咖啡然后再去猎艳
Hey, I think the Anne Frank house is around here.
嘿 我想安妮之家博物馆就在这附近
Did we come to Europe just to smoke pot?
难道我们来欧洲 就是为了吸大♥麻♥?
I came all the way from Iceland.
我大老远从冰岛跑过来
Yeah, what if we did? We did that every day in college.
好吧 是又怎么样? 我们在学校每天就是干这个
Why not, like, you know, check out a museum?
为什么不 比如 去参观下博物馆?
No, you're right. We should go to a museum.
你说的没错 我们是应该去一个博物馆
How about the hemp museum?
大♥麻♥博物馆怎么样?
Oli proudly presents...
欧利隆重介绍
lsabella.
伊莎贝拉
She's cute.
她真可爱
But we can't rail a girl who's in a coma.
但是我们不能接受 一个神智不清的女孩
I think that's illegal even in Amsterdam.
我想就算是在阿姆斯特丹 这也是违法的
Hey, I'm just warming up, man. Fucking Oli.
嘿 伙计们 这只是个热身 去他妈的欧利
The Icelandic Oh, God, how are you?
冰岛人 天啊 你怎么样?
You want to get stoned?
想飘飘欲仙么?
This will wake you up. What the fuck?
这会使你兴奋 是什么?
This is good Amsterdam shit.
这是上好的阿姆斯特丹毒品
That's the shit right there, dude.
真有毒品在那里面 伙计
Trust me.
相信我
Yeah.
好
It's all good, bro. Yeah, dude, smoke it!
真不错 兄弟 没错 吸啊
Dude, what happened? Any Dutch people in Amsterdam?
伙计 怎么了? 阿姆斯特丹就没有荷兰人吗?
All right, this is my friend, Josh.
嘿 这是我的朋友 乔希
Well, hello. Hi.
哦 你好 你好
Do you guys want another round? Yes, okay.
你们想再找一个么? 是的 好啊
Yeah?
是吗?
We will be right back.
我们马上回来
What are you doing? What?
你在干什么? 怎么了?
Do you see a single other person in here with a fucking fanny pack?
你见哪个人戴着一个这种破腰包?
Wait. There's a guy.
等一下 那里有一个
Why don't you go have fanny-pack sex with him...
你为什么不过去 带着你的包包和他上♥床♥?
and jizz all over each other's storage compartments?
然后在各自的腰包里射♥精♥?
I can't put my passport in my pocket. It chafes my thighs, bitch.
我的口袋放不下护照 会磨我的大腿的
All right? Yeah.
行了吗? 是的
Where's Oli?
欧利呢?
He's fucking genius.
他他妈的真是个天才
Sneepur alert, 3 o'clock.
激♥情♥提示 看正3点方位
She smokes. Dude, it's Europe!
她抽烟 伙计 这里是欧洲
Every fucking chick smokes. Stop being a pussy.
每个女孩儿都抽烟 别犯傻了
You are so easy sometimes.
你有时要求很低啊
The power of the pack is yours. I'm out of here.
动力腰包归你了 我要过去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, l No, I don't even speak Dutch.
哦 我 不 别再和我说荷兰话
No, I'm sorry, l...
不 抱歉 我
Get off me, you fucking faggot-ass elf. Fuck off.
离我远点 你这头蠢驴 滚远点
Hey, what the fuck? Hey. Hey.
嘿 怎么了? 嘿 嘿
Come on, faggot.
来啊 蠢驴
Fucker! Get your fucking hands off me.
该死的! 把你的脏手从我的身上拿开
I'm an American, I got rights. Get the fuck out.
我是美国人 我有权利 快他妈滚蛋
Your fucking club sucks ass, bro.
你的俱乐部只配亲别人屁♥股♥ 兄弟
Kiss my American ass, fucker.
亲吻我的美国屁♥股♥吧 该死的
Fuck you. Let's get out of here, bro.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我们走把 兄弟
Hey, I don't know why you guys are waiting.
嘿 我不知道你们 为什么还排队
It's a fucking fag fest in there. Wall-to-wall fucking cock.
这就像是个垃圾集中营 到处都是蠢驴
You need one of these to get in, bro. Sorry.
你需要这些中的一个才能进去 不好意思了 兄弟
That shit was classic, dude.
那些大♥麻♥真是一流 伙计
He was gonna throw down with a 400-pound Dutchman.
他差点和一个400磅的荷兰人同归于尽
I'm fucking awesome!
我真威猛
I don't fucking know what...
我不知道怎么了
I thought you were a Jew, man. This guy's a fucking Israeli!
我觉得你像个犹太人 伙计 那家伙就是该死的以色列人
You are fucking Israeli.
你正在教训以色列人
Oh, God, I hope bestiality is legal in Amsterdam...
哦 天 我希望人♥兽♥性♥交♥在阿姆斯特丹是合法的
because that girl's a fucking hog. Look at that, man.
那女孩真♥象♥头猪 看那边
Hey, guys, I think she likes me, man.
嘿 伙计们 我觉得她喜欢我
Oh, look at that. Josh, my gift to you, man.
哦 看那边 乔希 这是我给你的礼物
Thanks, but paying to do whatever you want to
谢谢 但是让她做什么都得付钱
someone isn't a turn-on.
这可一点都不刺♥激♥
How are you gonna get over your chick if you don't bang some new pussy?
不多点经验怎么能度过你的青春期呢?
You can't go home without getting some hot chick.
你不能什么都不干就回家
I agree, but I shouldn't have to pay for it.
我同意 但是我不应该付钱
Hey, come on, I'm paying, man.
嘿 快点 我埋单
Hey.
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Hello? Hello?
你好? 你好?
Hey, close the door. You watch, you pay.
嘿 关门 谁看谁付钱
Sorry. Jesus.
抱歉 上帝
You're up, slugger.
你完事了? 小子
Man, I'm fucking... I'm tired, man. I can, like, barely stand up.
恩 我他妈得太累了 几乎都爬不起来了
Josh, you want to be a fucking writer?
乔希 你想当作家对吗?
How about some life experience, right there in that room.
不如去那个房♥间多点人生经历如何?
What do we have in here? Hey, you watch, you pay.
这里边在干什么? 嘿 看了就得付钱
I pay. I pay, man. Come on.
我付 我付 来 快点
Hey.
嘿
Come, sit.
来 坐下
Your friends are so funny.
你的朋友们很有趣
Yeah.
是的
You can wash over here, by sink.
你可以到这洗洗 在水池这里
It was fine.
真美妙啊
What do you mean? That bitch had the best fucking tits in Amsterdam.
你什么意思? 那个婊♥子♥有阿姆斯特丹最棒的乳♥房♥♥
It was fine. It was whatever.
还好拉 就这么回事
What was that?
怎么了?
It's fucking after curfew, man. Curfew? What are we, 13?
已经过了宵禁时间了 宵禁? 我们多大了? 13岁吗?
Let us the fuck in, we're freezing our balls off.
让我们进去 快把我们的睾丸冻掉了
We paid to stay here. They can't just, like, lock us out.
我们交了钱的 他们不能就这样把我们锁在外面
This is bullshit.
真操蛋
Hello?
你好?
Open the fucking door.
打开这该死的门
What did you tell him? He just told them to let us in.
你和他说什么? 他只是告诉他们让我们进去
Shut up! Jesus.
闭嘴 上帝
Shut the fuck up, you fucking Americans.
都他妈闭嘴 你们这群该死的美国人
Hey, I know what to do.
嘿 我知道怎么做了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Hey, hey, guys. Up here. Climb quickly.
嘿 嘿 伙计们 上来 快点爬
Come on.
快点
Go. Go, go, go.
走
Oh, don't mind them.
哦 别理他们
They are so fucked up they don't know what planet they are on.
他们很混乱 都不知道自己在那颗星球上
Thanks, bro. It's no problem.
谢谢 兄弟 没关系
Not everyone want to kill Americans.
并不是所有人都痛恨美国人的
Paxton.
帕克斯顿
Alexei. But call me Alex.
艾里克西 但是你可以叫我艾里克斯
What's up, Alex. This is Josh and Oli.
那么 艾里克斯 这是乔希和欧利
Guys, this is fucking awesome, man.
伙计们 真♥他♥妈♥的威猛
I'm the first in line for sneepur.
这是我第一次有找到乐子的机会
Oh, that's Icelandic for "clit."
哦 那是冰岛话阴蒂的意思
Clitoris or clitoris, however you wanna say that.
阴♥核♥或者阴蒂 你是想说这个意思吗
Women have it.
女人都有
It's, like, right near the labia. Like, it hangs.
好像在阴♥唇♥附近 像是悬挂起来的
Oh, yeah. Very good sneepur in Iceland.
哦 那你们在冰岛什么地方寻欢作乐
Yeah. Come on, guys, have a seat.
哦 快来 伙计们 坐下
Where you travel to?
你们去过哪里都?
We started in Paris, which is where we met this drifter.
我们从巴黎开始 在那里我们遇见了这个混混
Anyway, we went all over France...
总之 我们走遍法国
and then Switzerland, Belgium, and now we're in Amsterdam.
然后去了瑞士 比利时 现在我们在阿姆斯特丹
Yeah, kind of over Amsterdam. Way too many Americans.
哦 阿姆斯特丹没多少 美国有很多
Yeah, but Oli's got a friend with a flat in Barcelona...
是的 但是欧利有个朋友 在巴塞罗那有座公♥寓♥