What the fuck? Holy shit.
什么? 该死
He got you. Yeah, that's hilarious.
他抓住你了 哦 真滑稽
Okay.
好了
Hey, Oli.
嘿 欧利
Hey, Oli.
嘿 欧利
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Excuse me?
什么事?
I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.
对不起 我把你当成另一个人了
Well, I'm not.
我不是
Where did you get that jacket?
你从哪里弄到的这件夹克?
Hey, I'm talking to you, man. Get your fucking hands off me.
嘿 我在和你说话呢 把你的脏手从我身上拿开
This is my jacket.
这是我的夹克
It's from Oli.
欧利发来的
"I go home"?
我回家了?
I don't know, maybe his battery died.
我不知道 也许他的电池没电了
Hey, Kana, when are you leaving?
嘿 卡纳 你什么时候走?
I'm sorry. When are you going away?
对不起 你什么时候离开?
Tomorrow, I go.
明天 我走
Okay, because we may go too.
好的 明天我们也走
Do you wanna go to the train with us? To the train station?
你想和我们一起赶火车么? 去火车站?
Tomorrow, train?
明天 火车?
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
Hello, Josh. Hey.
你好 乔希 嘿
Hey. Come, we go for disco?
嘿 来 我们去迪斯科?
Actually, I just wanna find my friend
事实上 我只想找到我的朋友
and get the fuck out of here.
从这个该死的地方离开
Okay, we'll see you.
好吧 那一会见
Hey, guys, hold up a sec. We'll be right out.
嘿 等一下 我们一会就出去
Okay.
好的
Josh, come here, dude. Yeah, what?
乔希 来这里 好 怎么了?
It's not their fault Oli disappeared, so stop acting like it is.
欧利失踪并不是她们的责任 所以不要这样对她们
I'm annoyed he'd ditch us. I'm pissed too.
我觉得他在耍我们 我也很生气
But we're not in America.
但是我们不是在美国
I mean, people meet each other and split without saying shit.
我的意思是 人们相遇 然后分开 这没什么好说的
It's just how they do it over here.
这就是这里的人们的方式
As well as we may think we know Oli, we don't really know him.
也许我们觉得我们了解欧利 但是我们并不真正了解他
He could've gone somewhere with that girl.
他可能和那个女孩去了某个地方
Fuck, maybe he's in Iceland. The guy's got a daughter.
妈的 他也许在冰岛 这家伙有个女儿
So let's look at our options.
所以我们在这有两个选择
We can A, fuck these girls one more night
我们可以多和那些女孩鬼混一天
and then head to Barcelona...
然后到巴塞罗那去
or B, not fuck them, then head to Barcelona anyway.
或者直接到巴塞罗那去
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
When I'm studying for the bar and you're writing your thesis...
我回去继续学我的律师 而你继续写你的论文
this is the shit we're gonna think about.
这才使我们需要想的事情
Okay. All right, he doesn't show up, it's his problem.
好吧 他不再露面 这是他的问题
It's his problem. All right.
这是他的问题 没错
All right.
没错
Hey, Kana, you wanna go to the disco with us?
嘿 卡娜 想和我们一起去迪斯科吗?
You know, disco? Dancing?
迪斯科? 跳舞?
No?
不?
Josh?
乔希?
I'm gonna go back. Are you okay?
我要回去了 你还好吧?
I'm, like... I'm tired.
我有点累了
Actually, I have, like, a headache.
事实上 我有点头痛
If you want, I will go with you.
如果你需要 我可以和你一起回去
No, no, no, I'll just see you back at the room.
不 不 不 我们回房♥间再见
Goodbye.
再见
Fucking pussy.
废物
Josh. Vala.
乔希 维拉
You don't look well.
你看起来不大好
No, l Here, let me help you.
不 我 我帮你
I feel sick.
我有点不舒服
Where is? Where is Oli?
在哪里? 欧利在哪里?
You need rest.
你需要休息
Where's the restroom?
厕所在哪里?
Past the bar, in the back.
过了吧台 就在后面
You guys cool?
你们要什么?
Vodka Red Bull. Vodka Red Bull, danke.
伏特加红色公牛 伏特加红色公牛 加水
Yeah.
好
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Open the door.
开门
Oh, fuck.
妈的
What the f...?
怎么了
Oh, fuck.
妈的
What? Who are you?
什么? 你是谁?
What the f...? Where the fuck am I?
怎么了? 我他妈的在那?
What the fuck is this shit?
这他妈的是什么?
Please, please Fuck. Please, please, please...
不 不 妈的 不 不 不
I didn't fucking do shit to you, what the fuck!
我没对你怎样过 怎么回事
Please, please, what the...?
不 不 什么?
Please, no, sir. Please fucking stop. Please!
不 不 先生 快停下 不
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
Please, I didn't fucking do anything.
不 我什么事都没做过
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
What the fuck? This is such fucking bullshit.
怎么回事? 太荒谬了
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么?
What? No! No, please don't...!
什么? 不 不 不要
What the...? No, no, fucking don't you... No, no!
什么? 不 不 不要 不 不
Oh, my God, no, no! Oh, my fucking God!
哦 我的天 不 不 哦 天啊
Oh, my God! No, no, no, no!
哦 天 不 不 不 不
Oh, please. What the fuck?
哦 求你了 怎么回事?
No, no, no, no, fuck! No!
不 不 不 不 妈的 不
Fuck! Oh, fuck!
妈的 哦 妈的
You.
你
Why?
为什么?
I always wanted to be a surgeon...
我总是想作一个外科医生
but the boards wouldn't pass me.
但是我没有通过
Can you guess why?
知道为什么么?
You see?
你看?
So I went into business...
所以我开始做生意
but business is so boring.
但是生意很无聊
You buy things, you sell them. You make money, you spend money.
你买♥♥东西 然后卖♥♥掉 你赚钱 然后花掉
What kind of life is that?
这是什么样的生活?
A surgeon...
外科医生
he holds the very essence of life in his hands.
在他的手中掌握着生命的精髓
Your life.
你的生命
He touches it.
他触摸它
He has a relationship with it.
他与它有联♥系♥
He's part of it.
他是生命的一部分
Please, please. Just let me go, please.
求你了 让我走吧 求你了
You want to go?
你想走吗?
Is that what you want?
真的想走吗?
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
Fuck! Oh, fuck!
妈的 哦 他妈的
You are free to go.
你可以走了
Oh, fuck. No!
哦 妈的 不
No. No, fuck. No, fuck...
不 不 妈的 不 妈的
Please, I have money. I'll fucking pay you.
求你了 我有钱 我他妈的都给你
Ten times, two times, whatever you want...
十倍 二倍 你想要什么都行
Pay me? Yes.
付给我? 是
No one is paying me.
没人付钱给我
In fact, I am the one paying them.
事实上 我向他们付钱
Relax. Relax, bro.
放松 放松 兄弟
Oh, shit.
哦 该死的
Didn't you check out?
你没退房♥吗?
No, not yet.
没 还没有
Not yet.
还没有
This your bag? Yeah.
这是你的包? 对