我知道应该做什么
and I know what I'm supposed to do.
我不理解你的意思
I don't understand what you mean.
我 我想要告诉你
I... I wanted to tell you.
我想 但是
I wanted, but...
我不被允许
I'm not allowed.
我知道的确有事情
I knew it was happening,
但是我无能为力 我只是想要时间
and there was nothing I could do, but I just wanted time.
我只是想要多几天的时间
I just wanted these last few days.
-你在说什么 -我只是想要我们的蜜月
-What are you saying? -I just wanted our honeymoon.
我身体就在这里 但是我正在离开
My body is here, but I'm leaving.
他们拿走了所有的一切
They're taking everything.
他们 他们正在拿走我
They're... they're taking me.
Bea.
Bea.
他们正在拿走Bea
They're taking Bea.
不 他们没有 我们需要帮助
No, they're not. We need to get help.
我们得离开 你把钥匙放在哪里了
We need to leave. Where did you put the keys?
-不 不 你不能离开 -钥匙在哪里
-No. No, you can't leave. -Where are the keys?
-钥匙在哪里 -你不明白
-Where are the keys? -You don't understand.
钥匙在哪里 -钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys? Where are the keys?
好的 你不理解 你不能离开
Okay, you don't understand. You can't leave.
你把钥匙放在哪里
Where did you put the keys?
Paul 你不能离开
Paul, you can't leave.
你把钥匙放在哪里 你病了
Where did you put the keys? You are sick.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
我们需要离开 我们得走
We need to leave. We need to go.
不不不 我记得了 我记得了
No. No. No, no, no, no. No, I remember now. I remember.
之前我忘了 现在我记得了
I couldn't before, but now I remember.
我吃的印度菜 那是我们第一次约会
We went for Indian food. That was our first date.
我们好了 我们好了
We're okay. We're okay.
住口 我们没有 好吗
Stop. We're not, okay?
-这不是没事了 -不 看 我们可以
-This is not okay. -No. Look, we can...
我们可以看到 我们看到视频
We can watch. We can watch on the video.
我们可以在视频里看到它
We can watch it on the video.
我们得修好这个
We have to fix this.
我们可以在视频里看到它
We can watch it on the video.
-我们能看到 -我只是想让事情变好
-We can watch it. -I just want to make things okay.
-不 你不能 -为什么不
-No, you can't. -Why not?
一切都会好的 请和我在一起
It'll be all right. And please just stay with me.
只要和我在一起 我只是想要和你在一起
Just stay with me. I just want to be with you.
我想要和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我们不能和这样的你在这里待着
We can't stay here with you like this.
-我要走了 -不 不
-I'm leaving. -No. No.
-我要去求助 -你不能 你不能
-I'm getting help. -You can't. You can't.
不 你不能 不 我们知道
No, you can't. No, we know.
你知道了我们告诉你的事情了
You know what we told you.
我们不需要你了
We don't need you.
你没有更多的时间了
You don't have any more time.
他们会干掉你的
They're gonna get rid of you.
不 我必须得把你藏起来
No, I have to hide you. I have to hide you.
我必须得把你藏到我们找不到的地方
I have to hide you where we won't find you.
我们必须得去
We have to go.
-我不能任由坏事发生 -不能让坏事发生
-I'm not gonna let anything bad happen. -Nothing bad is gonna happen.
我们在干什么呢
What are we doing?
-我们在外面干什么呢 -我正在救你
-What are we doing out here? -I'm saving you.
不 我不需要
No, I don't need...
我们需要回到农舍去
We need to go back to the cottage.
我们正在干什么 我们需要
What are we doing? We need to...
我们需要
We need to...
解开我
Untie me.
-解开我 -我要把你藏起来
-Untie me! -I'm gonna hide you...
藏到水下
under the water.
他们没发去那里找你
They can't reach you there.
他们将找不到你
They won't find you.
-不 不 你不能 -是的
-No, no, no, no. No, you can't. -Yes.
不 我不能藏在水下
No, I can't hide in the water. I can't breathe under the water.
不 你不明白 你糊涂了
No, you don't understand. You're confused.
-不 不 -不 你必须
-No. No, no, no, no. -No, you have to.
你糊涂了 我不能 我不能藏在水里
You're confused. I can't... I can't hide in the water.
不 我必须把你藏起来
No, I have to hide you.
住手 这不是藏
Stop it. This isn't hiding!
-你必须得藏起来 -这不是藏
-You have to hide. -This isn't hiding!
-这不是藏 住手 -必须
-This isn't hiding! Stop it! -Have to!
快他妈住手 住手 不
Fucking stop it! Stop it! No!
我们的第一次约会
For our first date,
Bea选择了一个印度餐馆
Bea chose an Indian restaurant,
第六大道上那种小餐馆
you know, one of those little places on Sixth Street
点缀着五颜六色的霓虹灯
with the colored lights and the fiber-optic lamps.
除了吃了一半的时候
Yum, except that halfway through the meal,
我开始觉得
I start feeling
胃里翻江倒海了
my stomach gurgle in a horrible food-poisoning-type way,
我甚至没有时间向她撒谎
and I didn't even have time to lie to her.
我在那个脏兮兮的餐厅厕所里吐了20分钟
I spend 20 minutes in the dirty restaurant toilet
然后那个晚上其余的时间
and the rest of the night
都在Bea家里浴室的地板上
on Bea's bathroom floor,
因为我实在没劲儿去坐地铁了
because I couldn't make it to the subway, let alone Brooklyn.
所以这是 去死吧 印度饭
So this is our, "Fuck you, Indian food."
你想要拆散我们
You tried to keep us apart,
但是去你的
but fuck you.
我们赢了
We win.
所以我们没有弄一个传统的订婚蛋糕
So we didn't get a regular wedding cake.
我们决定来点儿特别的
We decided on something that was special for us instead.
-特别而且便宜 -什么
-Special and cheap. -What?
不 我觉得有些人因为没有蛋糕有点意见
No, I think some people are annoyed by no cake.
管他呢 这是我们的婚礼
Who cares? It's our wedding.
我爱你 蜜蜂蜂
I love you, honeybee.
以前 我孤单一个人 现在不是了
Before, I was alone, but now I'm not.